[PVP video] Hz mage vs REQ mage

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: [PVP video] Hz mage vs REQ mage

Post by Arden »

did crunch just call me shit??

id make videos, but fights are shit....blues in guards until 3x numbers. hz running into houses etc.
Bad Religion likes this.
EV

Post by EV »

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Arden wrote:did crunch just call me shit??

id make videos, but fights are shit....blues in guards until 3x numbers. hz running into houses etc.
Exactly why I barely play this server anymore. they want you to 2v10 blues in guards and then wait two minutes to restock, let people teleport skip away, unkillable tanks as pets, and duels are just 1 dude holding mafb and other dude holding minheal self macro.

No one should be glorifying this garbage by recording it.

Rather watch diabolic burn 10k ecrus then watch PvP on this trashcan server.
Rakka likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bye
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Duel me Arden ur shit
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vitek- wrote:Duel me Arden ur shit
Yes lets meet on the great demise, where ALL the best duelers live...

We can test who has more HCI for that mortal. OR possibly who has a better MA/FB script
Bad Religion likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Demise test obviously. I use nox ranger with no bolts.

Tbh your response sounded a little dodgy to me, which is expected, of course.
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

dodgy?

Ya i am choosing not to duel on a shit server, with shit casting, when I haven't duel'd since AOS/OSI. Against someone that wast shit on OSI and shit during AOS, but has spent the last 10 years writing scripts and learning demise shit casting.

But please tell me more about how good you are now. Tell me about that MA/FB, tell me about demise casting = osi casting. PLEASE tell me more!!

Laughable man.

In other news....

Anyone else playing hearthstone? Debating going at it again. Legendary might be more fun now that they have Wild vs Standard. I hit Legend a few seasons before the split.
Rakka likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

XD
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

The best dodge ever...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:The best dodge ever...
I beg to differ
Attachments
F7FE845C-F31B-4B3B-81AE-C68135395E4C.jpeg
F7FE845C-F31B-4B3B-81AE-C68135395E4C.jpeg (27.88 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
The Silvertiger

Arden's was better... not even close.

Now, if you might have posted a pic of one revered orange dodge I may have given quarter. However, this piece of trash you posted is unworthy of the name.
Selling List & Vendor

Arden likes this.
Raspinator

Post by Raspinator »

USE no scripts or anything and then see if your good, cus EPI YOU ALWAYS BEEN TRASH LOL, you only alright now cus u got OP GEAR bro, get real kid dont mention me unless you can wear same suite as me and beat me with no scripts kk thanks bro<3
Bad Religion likes this.
Raspinator

Post by Raspinator »

But any guild i ever played in you are first target, i am first target cus i am weak compared to them ofc again cus you all use OP SHIT that isnt balanced pvp at all, 70 dmg crossbow BALANCED is not even a skill, EPI you just use whatever template is easiest fucking scrub, i liked ya until i got on here and see you puttng my name in shit and i dont even post on here cus yall just a bunch of noobs that cant heal a sync PERIOD!!! and UOR there is stun so you either heal or lose a player, this server you can just run and run and run and run and hit tyour heal key to clumsy the paralyze, yall dont even play the game and never in the history of UO where a mage can barely kill another mage unless you use a script hahaha, i actually have more fun getting gnaked by 8 of u and yall talking shit then you kill my mount even hybrid became cool where, if i gank you with 9 dudes im gonna res you and all lol cus that was not even fun<3
Raspinator

Post by Raspinator »

then yall complain about taming but tamer sucks in pvp, if you die to a tamer you are fucking ass cus i am dismpounting when i drop sooooooooo, i would say there is more risk then any reward and all you noobs got 45 dci but were always complaining i use a tamer lol, a tamer compared to mortal over and over and over and over and over and over and over, but my cu might hit 1 time every 10 seconds if i am lucky, if you use mortal to win then stfu cus ill duel any of you on my SC-0 tact mage holler at me!!!! win or lose doesnt make a difference yall cant hang with my suite unless your havoc, shake, and maybe some other players, there will be 5 guilds at the gate and yall all will gank me together lol, like fucking fight eachother or something lol do you really enjoy talking shit to a player that spend 0 time to get my shit and you spent years of your life like foh