[PvP Video] 2018 07 18

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tagima

[PvP Video] 2018 07 18

Post by Tagima »

Sebold likes this.
Bad Religion

Re: [PvP Video] 2018 07 18

Post by Bad Religion »

god you guys are dogshit lol
DG

Post by DG »

Good viedo to partially show the broken status of TP spell.
Amitlu

Post by Amitlu »

Can’t wait for that shit to get nerfed. Teleport to op right now
Chad Reed and Alvin like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yes, that and cus are the biggest problems on this server.
Arden

Post by Arden »

MAN I died a lot...lmfao

I recall Brunus trying to tell me those fights were even. But yah, @Eos, lets get these teleports fixed huh? How boring is this server. Either remove steam scripting or remove the teleport joke of a "skill"
Bad Religion likes this.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Need to fix op archers too
Buguei and Sebold like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

@arden dude if they got rid of scripting, holy shit, you know how shit every other guild would be? Honestly its laughable half of them i bet dont even pull up bars.
Arden likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tagima wrote:Need to fix op archers too
Removing the ability to ride cu's without taming would make them have to put skills in other things instead of more damage or med and they also wouldnt be as seemingly unkillable
BeserkerX, koziar and Tagima like this.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

i remember why i quit looking at pvp threads... just full of whiny little babies
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
DG

Post by DG »

A false statement.

I did the calculation not long ago.Check it here:http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... a726d0dba8

No matter damage output or healing speed or versatility,Mages are no underdogs,compared to any other templates.They already possess the highest Dps,the strongest healing ability and the best versatility.Now,they are the fastest,thanks to both casting and uosteam.Mages are so powerful on Demise that they have always been the dominant template for more than one decade.Yes,you see some archers now.But you mainly find them among high ping players due to the ping dependence of casting.Players who have a ping under 50 or 100,or even under 150,usually won't take archers as the first pvp option.See how many casters among HZs,KVGs,some NWOs and some LOOPs,who are either from or close to the USA.You will understand im telling the truth.

Balance is hard to tell.But one standard for balance,I believe, is that Everything Should Have A Counter.If not,then it could be considered OP.Archers look unkillable,mainly because they can run and heal.But with eo para+xfields,mages could entrap and kill archers.Even my 200+ ping supportive mage has done this for many times.Yes,archers have many methods to counter eo para.But when out of supplies,archers will eventually lose.

Cus are already counter-able.You can para and invis them.You can keep poisoning them.Even you can peacemake them as what MB favors.So why bother forcing everyone to ride a swamp dragon and making pvp become a mount-killing game?Maybe Slowing down mounts' following speed is the right way to go.

On the contrary,I havent come up with a method to counter TP.They catch up with you No matter What you do,even they are on foot.Just watch the above video.That looks Definitely OP to me.

Strongly recommend giving OSI casting a try.Only to TP now.They will still be able to tele para and so on.Their one key gameplay will go on.But they will no longer catch up with ppl so easily that they dont need a horse.
Alvin likes this.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

DG wrote:
A false statement.

I did the calculation not long ago.Check it here:http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 4ee48de5ae

No matter damage output or healing speed or versatility,Mages are no underdogs,compared to any other templates.They already possess the highest Dps,the strongest healing ability and the best versatility.Now,they are the fastest,thanks to both casting and uosteam.Mages are so powerful on Demise that they have always been the dominant template for more than one decade.Yes,you see some archers now.But you mainly find them among high ping players due to the ping dependence of casting.Players who have a ping under 50 or 100,or even under 150,usually won't take archers as the first pvp option.See how many casters among HZs,KVGs,some NWOs and some LOOPs,who are either from or close to the USA.You will understand im telling the truth.

Balance is hard to tell.But one standard for balance,I believe, is that Everything Should Have A Counter.If not,then it could be considered OP.Archers look unkillable,mainly because they can run and heal.But with eo para+xfields,mages could entrap and kill archers.Even my 200+ ping supportive mage has done this for many times.Yes,archers have many methods to counter eo para.But when out of supplies,archers will eventually lose.

Cus are already counter-able.You can para and invis them.You can keep poisoning them.Even you can peacemake them as what MB favors.So why bother forcing everyone to ride a swamp dragon and making pvp become a mount-killing game?Maybe Slowing down mounts' following speed is the right way to go.

On the contrary,I havent come up with a method to counter TP.They catch up with you No matter What you do,even they are on foot.Just watch the above video.That looks Definitely OP to me.

Strongly recommend giving OSI casting a try.Only to TP now.They will still be able to tele para and so on.Their one key gameplay will go on.But they will no longer catch up with ppl so easily that they dont need a horse.
Thats the point about some people dont understand. In this video we can see, without teleport all by hand would have gone (16:20 on video), because his ping is better than all loops. Im not saying that teleport dont need fix, but people can use this. Steam gives it easily for all, and for those with low ping its teleport is better.

KvG have a player, chuckles (heckles or something like this or both), which have terrible teleports in front of his enemy. And kvg come here to cry for teleports, omg why? When its benneficiate, no problem for this. But when against, need to be fixed. Hypocrisy. I think like someone said, just full of whiny little babies.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

fix mages cast, fix teleport, fix cusidhe, fix swing, fix Cast+Special move reset swing, fix wakizashi, fix flood spell, fix sucess hit chance, fix craft-nerf, fix autoloot, fix criminal time, fix combat time.
Josh and Arden like this.
joaodasneves

Post by joaodasneves »

KVG , stop cry when you die :) , or mass recruit again......
Ajani likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

DG is actually trolling I think.

Mages are better because they are supposed to take more skill to play. Do whatever retarded calculations you want. They still are paralyzed while doing their dps and also don't heal while doing it like dexers.

I want osi casting but only if cu's get nerfed too. Both of which I abuse greatly but shouldnt be the way they are.
Last edited by Bad Religion on July 22nd, 2018, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.