Good fight NWO

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: Good fight NWO

Post by Bad Religion »

royal kapero2 wrote:Hi.
Come back and play you fucking pussy. I'm fighting with garbage suit so surely the great Kapero can too. Also, don't forget your flute. Shit cracks me up.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Haswell wrote:Maloskies, Loop never used and never will use a target share macro, I don't even believe this is effective tbh

I came back like a few weeks ago still with very limited time to play, I'm no longer Loop's guildmaster for a while now... I also avoid being the target caller because I want people to train and get experience doing that considering I'm not Loop's most active player during the week
It's highly effective on UOR servers where 3 explosion ebolts will easily kill someone, but here without being cursed will barely do half the opponent's hp.
Haswell

Post by Haswell »

Arden wrote:Bummer I wasn't on :(

My only issue with the pvp here is literally the only fights we get is it outnumbered 2/3:1.

I feel that is Zulus point too.

We had a 6v6v6 the other day with hz and req/loop and some random nwo running around. 10mins later it turned into 6 of us chasing Anthony and Zinin around. Everyone else logged. The majority of "pvprs" die once and give up. So it forces us to fight stupid odds just to get into fights.

I don't think I'm good. I get carried and I'm cool with that, but I don't mind dying re-stocking and coming right back to fight stupid odds.

Sorry such a long post, but stop making fucking excuses about language barries. That is your dumb faults for adding anyone with a pulse to youe guild. That's like bitching about having herpies after sleeping with every homeless man/woman. You chose that.
It is funny that the same logic does not apply to you, you just contradicted yourself... if you guys don't have the numbers you chose that, posting on forums as an excuse won't make it any better.

Should ReQ and Loop split? I must take that as a joke specially if it comes from KvG... even Alvin would not deny that when Loop had like 4 people who could pvp we had an alliance with ReQ that Alvin disbanded with excuses like "we have ReQ members complaining about a few Loop members" and I was like "... you didnt even try to fix that or point which Loop member was the problem", the next day ReQ was allied to KvG (shard's zerg) and instead of complaining we decided to recruit so we could compete against the zerg, eventually we took control of the pvp and KvG/ReQ disbanded.

I understand sometimes the situation is difficult fighting a much larger group but none of you can really complain about that except for random blues who are not allied and play by themselves like magepoint... wait, is he part of a guild now?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Haswell wrote:
Arden wrote:Bummer I wasn't on :(

My only issue with the pvp here is literally the only fights we get is it outnumbered 2/3:1.

I feel that is Zulus point too.

We had a 6v6v6 the other day with hz and req/loop and some random nwo running around. 10mins later it turned into 6 of us chasing Anthony and Zinin around. Everyone else logged. The majority of "pvprs" die once and give up. So it forces us to fight stupid odds just to get into fights.

I don't think I'm good. I get carried and I'm cool with that, but I don't mind dying re-stocking and coming right back to fight stupid odds.

Sorry such a long post, but stop making fucking excuses about language barries. That is your dumb faults for adding anyone with a pulse to youe guild. That's like bitching about having herpies after sleeping with every homeless man/woman. You chose that.
It is funny that the same logic does not apply to you, you just contradicted yourself... if you guys don't have the numbers you chose that, posting on forums as an excuse won't make it any better.

Should ReQ and Loop split? I must take that as a joke specially if it comes from KvG... even Alvin would not deny that when Loop had like 4 people who could pvp we had an alliance with ReQ that Alvin disbanded with excuses like "we have ReQ members complaining about a few Loop members" and I was like "... you didnt even try to fix that or point which Loop member was the problem", the next day ReQ was allied to KvG (shard's zerg) and instead of complaining we decided to recruit so we could compete against the zerg, eventually we took control of the pvp and KvG/ReQ disbanded.

I understand sometimes the situation is difficult fighting a much larger group but none of you can really complain about that except for random blues who are not allied and play by themselves like magepoint... wait, is he part of a guild now?
I see your point and yea we had our time as a zerg. The single most important reason for that was it is absolutely the only way to fight necro weavers in a choke point. To have equal or greater numbers is your only chance if they know what they're doing. We never needed a zerg and tbh it was more of a fuckin headache changing adult diapers, bull shit everyday and mediating arguments. We never needed a zerg to PvP and we don't need one now so why does everyone else see fit to field 15 fuckin people against 3-4 and still get fucked up? It's because you're bad, unorganized and most of all pathetic at tactical supremacy. Accuracy by volume is a fuckin understatement when it comes to fighting against kvg. Bring your entire guild or die with malo and zulus dick down your throat. We did a fuckin harrower not too long ago with 9 kvg. Like 5 different guilds show up and band together in order to raid us and we fought everyone off until harrower was 4% health eventually overwhelmed. Watch Alvin's video and count people. Somewhere around 25 people all fighting 9 guys and getting fucked up. Eat shit.
Haswell

Post by Haswell »

zulu2401 wrote:We did a fuckin harrower not too long ago with 9 kvg.
Nice, I can't play that time window and I think most Loop members can't either bc we are probably working/having lunch

I won't quote the rest... I know you have this forums thing where you insult people trying to make a point and also put yourself as the best player or having the best guild of all times even though whoever plays the game knows this is not the case. I'd rather think you are role playing because nobody can be so delusional irl :?
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Haha! I hate and will kill you all, I am the only knight(heart of the lion and bascinet usage confirmed) and you are merely infidels Saladin sons!!!
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

royal kapero2 wrote:Haha! I hate and will kill you all, I am the only knight(heart of the lion and bascinet usage confirmed) and you are merely infidels Saladin sons!!!
I actually dont really prefer to eat salad
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Haswell wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:We did a fuckin harrower not too long ago with 9 kvg.
Nice, I can't play that time window and I think most Loop members can't either bc we are probably working/having lunch

I won't quote the rest... I know you have this forums thing where you insult people trying to make a point and also put yourself as the best player or having the best guild of all times even though whoever plays the game knows this is not the case. I'd rather think you are role playing because nobody can be so delusional irl :?
I insult people because they say and do dumb shit like you trying to make a defense out of running with a zerg alliance. It's poor quality gameplay. Honestly where is the excitement in trying to zerg down people with the numbers you can field. Last time I checked you got about 6 houses and you dumb fucks hop around like the goddamn Easter bunny when it's just me +1 and 4-5 of you. I've beaten the best but also been killed by the worst. Shit happens but not often. One thing hasn't changed though and that's logging in to get chased by your shitty zerg, nwo or Hz. Then you get fucked up lol. So yea I'm thinking we are better that's pretty evident.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Maloskies wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Haha! I hate and will kill you all, I am the only knight(heart of the lion and bascinet usage confirmed) and you are merely infidels Saladin sons!!!
I actually dont really prefer to eat salad
Kapero loves salad but with some dick on the side
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I don't understand and I don't want to. Anyway pray for your multi-culti. You asked where I am ?? You hakuna matata I am coming slowly but steady. I read books from the back, so I am one step ahead of everybody.
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

What the fuck are you talking about? No one gives a shit where you are. Probably on a playground touching yourself. The shit you say makes absolutely no sense.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Deal with it, when I used to log in, you would switch to blues, one man to infect the whole zerg with fear.

These dirty minded fools can't move on, their skill is fata morgana.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You don't need to lie about it lol. You get wrecked when you log in. You also don't scare anyone. All I have ever seen from you is that fancy gate hopping script and shit talking macros. If you have no mage with you then you just run. You're nothing but a support archer who picks on noobs and thinks he's great. You still owe Dylan an Ari robe btw pussy
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

I think Zulu really loves Kapero.
Vitek- and royal kapero2 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Not as much as you love alvin