Hz got busted.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Hz got busted.

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote: Not having to check spawns is an unfair advantage and it violates the risk vs reward aspect of fel, there is only risk if someone is using a computer to check spawns all day.
What's that got to do with it. It's a crappy tactic. I can give lists of unfair advantages, but they don't violate the multiclient combat clause. Stay on topic and quit crying that's not fair like a four year-old.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Unless they change the rules, this is a grey area at best. Most servers don't allow spawn cams, demise hasn't explicitly said they do or don't allow it, they kinda imply it, but not enough to really crack down on it, and even if they were doing it illegally, I haven't seen anyone get jailed for anything illegally done in fel, outside of afk lumberjackers since I've been here.
Loler

Post by Loler »

i think freedom got 2 of his accounts banned finally for dual client pvp after doing it for a long time. he was allowed to remake the chars but i think it was on different accounts.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Would be really cool if people didnt feel like they have to be as gay as possible to win in a 20 year old video game. It's really sad that it is generally always hz using the really cheesy omen para/mana vamp/efield tactics, one-button crosshealing scripts, spawn botting, or any either cheap and clever trick that they can muster. Not to mention all the afk bodding they do. The reason it is so sad is because they are one of the older, more organized, and better suited guilds on the server, but literally exploit it and everyone no matter what as much as they can. It's obviously not just them, but their shitty bold behavior draws a lot of attention to them.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I really think mb and his friends dont even realize how fucked up they make things on here, either that or dont care.
P-nut Galleryy likes this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

TAKE OVER SERVER FIGHT OFF KING MB!
FOR TO LONG HE HAS TERRORIZED POOR CITIZEN OF OUR LANDS! BRITANNIA WAS ONCE A GREAT LAND FULL OF ADVENTURE & SHADOW RUNIC. SLAYING ETTIN AND TITAIN ALL DAY! HIS ALLIANCE IS STRONG. IT WILL TAKE GREAT EFFORT MEN.

UNDERSTAND MY BROTHERS HE IS NOT A SIMPLE MAN. A TYRANT! SLAVE TRADE IS HIS BUSSINESS! HZ BEEN RUNING SLAVE FROM YEW COUNTY TO HARTWOOD FOR FAR TO LONG. TAKE HIS HEAD! THE TIME IS NOW.

WE MUST CLEANS THESE LANDS OF EVIL AND BRING SWIFT JUSTICE FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FUTURE.
YOUR FAMILY

NEW BORN BRITTIANS MUST NOT BECOME SLAVES ANY LONGER!!

King Filthy needs a job and luna plot +orny thanks

HAAHHA
HZ GOT A SPY WHAT! LOL
Last edited by pimpinez on August 1st, 2017, 2:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

You have a clear advantage in combat by knowing when to raid. It affects strategy, placement, counter measures...
Lucifall
Bad Religion likes this.
The Silvertiger

Legacy wrote:You have a clear advantage in combat by knowing when to raid. It affects strategy, placement, counter measures...
It's actually less of an advantage than if it wasn't automated. For instance, if for some reason people start dropping to spawn the bot won't know, but a live body would be able to voice this. I say live bodies are an unfair advantage in combat. :lol:

Really, as I stated a live body stealther is 10 times better. You should thank Hz for handicapping themselves. :lol:
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
badkorean

Post by badkorean »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Legacy wrote:You have a clear advantage in combat by knowing when to raid. It affects strategy, placement, counter measures...
It's actually less of an advantage than if it wasn't automated. For instance, if for some reason people start dropping to spawn the bot won't know, but a live body would be able to voice this. I say live bodies are an unfair advantage in combat. :lol:

Really, as I stated a live body stealther is 10 times better. You should thank Hz for handicapping themselves. :lol:
hz1.jpg
hz1.jpg (202.37 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
How sweet his balls? Isn't it? Fucking cocksuckers ruined demise things.
always.
el pepino likes this.
The Silvertiger

badkorean wrote:hz1.jpg
Are you the itp guy? It's also just facts. If Hz were running live stealthers they'd be much more potent.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Its a waste of time explaining anything to silvertiger he's a fucking idiot.
pimpinez and Tempest like this.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

I called them out for being automated trash years ago, this is nothing new.....
Attachments
Jim and Ronald Smoke down.jpg
Jim and Ronald Smoke down.jpg (207 KiB) Viewed 3548 times
Savitar and pimpinez like this.
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

el pepino wrote:I called them out for being automated trash years ago, this is nothing new.....
Come on Jim we all know that you use to go around looking for them when you were a counselor.. gave your guild a pre-warning to an incoming raid. i mean how else would have barcode found their guild house or marked runes in peoples castles. You have done far worse than Hz is being accused of. p.s. got any more of that Xylol armor?
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

All the HZ originals were in my guild at one point when we absorbed them.... That is how we had runes, we camped spawns did it for years before I was ever staff... Don't try to use false accusations against me to justify MB's bullshit now... P.S. I'm the one who blew the whistle on Xavier for making that armor.... .!. :D .!.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »