Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: balance needed asap

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:If you guys could test out the connectivity issues tonight and post whether they got fixed or not that'd be great.
where they addressing it?

I havent had any issues in about a week, i dont run the modded client though
Slack...

I messaged brunus on discord to try and get some input from him. Mr religion did you you have better connectivity after the restart?

no tonight may have been the worst so far. I had to relog 5 times in one 3 minute fight.I left my teammates and hid in a house at one point because of how bad it was. On the opposite side, i noticed ziggy having similar symptoms. I heard "ziggy dced" 3 times in just a 10 minute scrap.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

We should have sticky specials so that you can always have a special active, even when casting a spell.

Except for energy field, because that would be too gay.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:We should have sticky specials so that you can always have a special active, even when casting a spell.

Except for energy field, because that would be too gay.
I hate to say this but I agree with necrodog about sticky specials, i miss sticky specials......
Necrodog likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

No
Legacy and desalonne like this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Shit 10 years ago he was in the biggest zerg alliance Atlantic has ever seen hot/cyn/dei, nothing has really changed other than different guild names.
10 years ago i was in SX fucking you up 10 v 30 fat boy.
LNR wasnt able to field 30 people when SX was a guild, it seems your unable to tell the truth about anything.
They fielded more than 30. hell they were fielding 20-30 into VIP days which was years later. And you got shit on then, too.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
10 years ago i was in SX fucking you up 10 v 30 fat boy.
LNR wasnt able to field 30 people when SX was a guild, it seems your unable to tell the truth about anything.
They fielded more than 30. hell they were fielding 20-30 into VIP days which was years later. And you got shit on then, too.
Sure they did paith, you got anymore lies you wanna toss out while your at it?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Try the "candy bars is skinny and never zergs" lie. I hear it's cool...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: LNR wasnt able to field 30 people when SX was a guild, it seems your unable to tell the truth about anything.
LoL look at you. Lose 10 v 30 deny. Leave shard and hope people dont remember. Lose 5v9 deny with evidence. I love it. You are fun to shit on.
Alvin likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

:lol: Paith still thinks QA was successful here ... :lol:
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

^ :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
LoL look at you. Lose 10 v 30 deny. Leave shard and hope people dont remember. Lose 5v9 deny with evidence. I love it. You are fun to shit on.
Whats your excuse for getting forced off demise? You spend more time on forums talking shit than in game cause you cant compete.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Sure they did paith, you got anymore lies you wanna toss out while your at it?
Whats your excuse for getting forced off demise? You spend more time on forums talking shit than in game cause you cant compete.
Does that mean you want to get this 5v5 going? What excuse is going to come out this time?

"Well durr i lose 5v9 to you so how could i ever win 5v5 durrr"
Jerry McAwesome

Arden wrote::lol: Paith still thinks QA was successful here ... :lol:
I don't know who you are. But, yeah, as far as beating everyone to the point where they need to bring a zerg to compete, we are sucessfull. You are welcome to the same situation as fat boy. Let's do multiple even numbered fights and you can just really shut me up. Or let me guess you will go with what everyone else says here and say "Ill see you with everyone i play with because you guys shit on us even numbered". And go.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Arden wrote::lol: Paith still thinks QA was successful here ... :lol:
I don't know who you are. But, yeah, as far as beating everyone to the point where they need to bring a zerg to compete, we are sucessfull. You are welcome to the same situation as fat boy. Let's do multiple even numbered fights and you can just really shut me up. Or let me guess you will go with what everyone else says here and say "Ill see you with everyone i play with because you guys shit on us even numbered". And go.
Its like you don't remember that QA joined the biggest zerg alliance as soon as yall hit the shard. You took loses in your shit zerg and now that you got kicked to the curve you barely win any fights. QA is a non factor in the pvp scene and for some reason you talk like yall getting shit done lol. People say im delusional but I dont think I can hold a candle to how delusional you are about qa.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

What are you asking for? You want our best 5 against your best 5? I can think of about 15 right off the top that can smoke your team from our team. I really find it hard to believe you fought 5v9 and won in a sustained fight. You cant count those randoms you pick off during large field fights and call it a win. I participated in several fights against QA when they had about 10-11 nameless dipshits and 10+ loop/REQ helping. Having us way outnumbered we didn't just pick you off, you got completely wiped every single fight ending with us chasing the few remaining stragglers