KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Re: KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Post by royal kapero2 »

Vander Nars wrote:1v1 mage duel? let me know when ur ready.
Cowboy astronaut wizard duel?
What a master plan to live in a deny. Ten weapons and you can't anticipate how you are gonna die. You are more likely to taunt a child with taking his candy than putting me into your post scheme. Say it again - a mage duel and you are not winning, but you are spinning around the poop you made. You don't seem to protect the name of yours, if you are afraid of my one tile range weapons taking bath in your blood.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol this is funny. The only thing you dominate Kapero is a fucking jar of mayonnaise and some Doritos.
Josh likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:1v1 mage duel? let me know when ur ready.
Cowboy astronaut wizard duel?
What a master plan to live in a deny. Ten weapons and you can't anticipate how you are gonna die. You are more likely to taunt a child with taking his candy than putting me into your post scheme. Say it again - a mage duel and you are not winning, but you are spinning around the poop you made. You don't seem to protect the name of yours, if you are afraid of my one tile range weapons taking bath in your blood.
So is that a yes or no to the mage duel? dont dodge the duel kapero!
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

vander claims he doesn't duel everytime I offer one. I bet you wanna mage duel some one with 400 ping, that doesnt even have a mage.

sad
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:vander claims he doesn't duel everytime I offer one. I bet you wanna mage duel some one with 400 ping, that doesnt even have a mage.

sad
Its called freedom of choice, I can decide if and where ill duel. You and jeff had ur chance with the 3v3 tourny but you couldn't find a 3rd person who was willing to come die with you. If u want another chance than we are currently accepting 3v3 for scribe med mages only.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:*sighs*

Cowboy mages? That's how I see the fight in which you propose twisted rules. Dodge as hard as you want. But If not my archer, then I will be carrying on my melee. If not the official duel, then I will get you again, because like a boss, I have already sent you to outer space. So let me know if you can bear your health point decrease.
So what you’re saying is you rely on rng in order to kill people? Pure mage fights reduce the possibility of rng mattering that’s why I choose them. 3v3s pure scribe mages, it’s the only way to actually show skill and not how good someone’s suit is. No rng mortals. These aren’t twisted rules, they are rules designed to eliminate rng plays and low skill tactics and used to maximize the ability to show who is the best by prioritizing synchronized plays rather than lucky rng, broken demise mechanics and heal prevention.

We fight your templates and kill you all the time, shit Epi killed you atleast twice yesterday. We aren’t dodging, we will kill you in the field like usual, we don’t need to arrange fights to fight your archer/melee. When you wanna show you’re actually good then bring 3 scribe med mages and we’ll bring 3 scribe med mages and we’ll fight in the arena, see how it goes.
I know you’re gonna dodge, I get it.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

It's called being a coward
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

Your team cannot always carry your fat tired ass Vander.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

There's a reason you are always targeted first lol
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

you will not see this dude play without his gank squad of cheaters and scammers.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:Your team cannot always carry your fat tired ass Vander.
The team got tired of carrying you and jeff why do you think yall didnt get a invite to kvg? You think I give a fuck what some fucking loser stoner thinks of me? Why dont get you get on discord and cry some more about how all ur friends left you for kvg, maybe if you had some irl friends you wouldnt act like such a depressing douchebag.

Kuye

Post by Kuye »

I left kvg on Jaunary 1st 2017 cause I was sick of hearing you Arden and Josh cry everyday
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
kobra likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:There's a reason you are always targeted first lol
Yall aren't capable of syncing targets why do you think bile makes ur retards use target closest/meteor swarm. You and jeff where never on the correct targets when you play with us hence the reason ur in loop now and not kvg.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:I left kvg on Jaunary 1st 2017 cause I was sick of hearing you Arden and Josh cry everyday
NWO disbanded and yall didnt get a invite is what happen but u keep telling urself whatever u need to get by.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

I carried kvg all year before I left, the only active players were me and Logan. I can actually get kills and raid people 1v5....you can't do shit but get one spell on someone your team dismounts
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Tempest likes this.