Bye QA!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: Bye QA!

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Tempest wrote: It's like a poboy & and cheese burger.
Po'boy > cheese burger

You kno' gurl!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bama likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:I don't ignore it I just don't accept it.

There's a difference.

It's like a poboy & and cheese burger.

Their both sandwiches buy they're different, oh wait - you already know this.
Well thats your choice but that 4yr old approach to dealing with a problem aint gonna get you far.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

We talking about food again?
Lucifall
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Legacy wrote:We talking about food again?
Cookin bacon cheeseburgers as we speak
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Arden wrote:
Blitzkrieg wrote:A few of us still log on to fight. I get on every few days and have a few decent fights.
Yah i see of you dewds, just not digging the constant BS from paith (im assuming thats paith)
I am paith and I said that like three posts prior to you saying you assumed it is me. And what constant BS? I have said my viewpoint of fights and said I will set up some even numbered fights if anyone wanted. The two that shit talk the most are the two I have seen the least when I log on and they always fight with numbers *shrugs*
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Arden wrote:
Blitzkrieg wrote:A few of us still log on to fight. I get on every few days and have a few decent fights.
Yah i see of you dewds, just not digging the constant BS from paith (im assuming thats paith)
I am paith and I said that like three posts prior to you saying you assumed it is me. And what constant BS? I have said my viewpoint of fights and said I will set up some even numbered fights if anyone wanted. The two that shit talk the most are the two I have seen the least when I log on and they always fight with numbers *shrugs*
if you played more than once a week you would see me, im sorry I ran your guild off of demise.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

:popcorn:
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Legacy wrote:We talking about food again?
Americans always talk about food. ;) Fat Americans even more. :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Maloskies wrote: bacon cheeseburgers

Po'Boys > cheeseburgerswith or without bacon

Because...........

Hush puppies > fries

It's a Southern Thang!!!!!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote: if you played more than once a week you would see me, im sorry I ran your guild off of demise.
I log in 2-3x a week as I always have. You just aren't seen unless you have numbers. No change from how you are used to playing.
Vitek- likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Last I was on it was three hz vs 11 kvg/nwo and Zulu cries zerg
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Last I was on it was three hz vs 11 kvg/nwo and Zulu cries zerg
Last you was on was like 3 months ago
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: if you played more than once a week you would see me, im sorry I ran your guild off of demise.
I log in 2-3x a week as I always have. You just aren't seen unless you have numbers. No change from how you are used to playing.
You guild has abandon demise cause they have no heart and just want an easy win, before you criticize me you should look at the trash you play with that couldnt cut it on demise.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
You guild has abandon demise cause they have no heart and just want an easy win, before you criticize me you should look at the trash you play with that couldnt cut it on demise.
Oh yeah, i forgot you consider it quitting when we don't log on on Friday and saturday night. my bad. We quit every week.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
No heart? Ill show up to the gate and fight 1v whatever and atleast come back a couple times... Now where is your heart? I know it's fucking clogged with cheeto dust but you would never dare go to the gate by yourself, no balls, clogged heart.