Bye QA!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Bye QA!

Post by zulu2401 »

Woof woof
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Laid a beatdown lol. You picking on healers again?
I will give it to you, healers are more competition than an even numbered fight vs KvG.
you lost every even numbered fight vs kvg that wasnt you fighting spawners.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Oh when KvG loses its because they are unorganized (thus doesn't count, obviously). uhhh... got it? I think.
Never said it didn't count. I said good for you. So here we go again putting words where they don't belong. You have yet to fight our solid group with our main shot callers and win. Hasn't happened. Will never happen. You keep talking about wins that no one has mentioned to kvg key leaders or recorded for proof. Who the fuck are you again? A mouth, that's all. An giant empty shell of threats that will never be fullfilled. For lack of a better term, irrelevant dominate wannabes. You are in our world and there's only one option for you now>>>leave or make up stories of victory. Stick around so I can keep slapping them C-cup titties gummy bear.
I heard you are "noob". hah.
Someone lied to you, noob is ajani spy char.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Laid a beatdown lol. You picking on healers again?
I will give it to you, healers are more competition than an even numbered fight vs KvG.
Yeah yeah yeah. You got dropped with numbers multiple times. lol.
Alvin likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

If QA has any balls they will be on in the next few days. In force. Ready to die.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
And so has every qa member, atleast im not a fucking coward like you who hides behind a bunch of chars with the same name. I also didnt ally half the shard and disappear when that alliance broke, you and your guild are a bunch of cowards who couldnt hack it on demise with the real pvpers so now you faggots gotta go play on a dead server. Bye bitch!
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: you lost every even numbered fight vs kvg that wasnt you fighting spawners.
And so has every qa member, atleast im not a fucking coward like you who hides behind a bunch of chars with the same name. I also didnt ally half the shard and disappear when that alliance broke, you and your guild are a bunch of cowards who couldnt hack it on demise with the real pvpers so now you faggots gotta go play on a dead server. Bye bitch!
I own on both currently. You suck with your zerg. lol. nuff said.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
I own on both currently. You suck with your zerg. lol. nuff said.
Said the mystical llama herder who hasnt pvp once on demise without atleast 15+ loop playing with him, if qa was shit with loop what you expect gonna happen now? You fucking know yall done, there is a reason you all been hiding on pest for last 2 weeks.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:
Said the mystical llama herder who hasnt pvp once on demise without atleast 15+ loop playing with him, if qa was shit with loop what you expect gonna happen now? You fucking know yall done, there is a reason you all been hiding on pest for last 2 weeks.
You are the one hiding. I rarely saw you when i was on demise every day and the few times i did you got shit on with numbers. If pest had a population Id play there but to my knowledge it doesn't. I am sure we can set up some 3v3, 4v4, 5v5s in the next week. Especially if you promise to be included. Yes?
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
You are the one hiding. I rarely saw you when i was on demise every day and the few times i did you got shit on with numbers. If pest had a population Id play there but to my knowledge it doesn't. I am sure we can set up some 3v3, 4v4, 5v5s in the next week. Especially if you promise to be included. Yes?
Damn you guys are some dense ass bold motherfuckers. Lolermachine must be in your bloodline somewhere cuz y'all are definitely fuckin related. Garbage mouth shit talkers
Last edited by zulu2401 on September 9th, 2017, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

removed
Last edited by Vander Nars on July 13th, 2021, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
I play almost everyday, if u cant find me its cause u aint in fel looking. Its rather funny having a qa fag who plays once a week with 25 others accuss me of hiding.
I don't hunt for house hiders my man. You say you guys have won even numbered (lol). I have been at multiple fights where we laid you in the dirt outnumbered. Now do you and zulu want to set up even numbered fights or talk about how i need to run to every house and use tracking to find out which house you are hiding in in fel?

Yes or no to even numbered fights. 20 bucks says fatty or zulu will change the subject because they know whats up. Annnnnnnnnnnd Go
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol I've said this before I'll say it again. You can't handle us with less numbers than so wtf makes you think even will be any different? You better have reefer with you cuz he's all you got. The rest of you are shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
I play almost everyday, if u cant find me its cause u aint in fel looking. Its rather funny having a qa fag who plays once a week with 25 others accuss me of hiding.
I don't hunt for house hiders my man. You say you guys have won even numbered (lol). I have been at multiple fights where we laid you in the dirt outnumbered. Now do you and zulu want to set up even numbered fights or talk about how i need to run to every house and use tracking to find out which house you are hiding in in fel?

Yes or no to even numbered fights. 20 bucks says fatty or zulu will change the subject because they know whats up. Annnnnnnnnnnd Go
you just logged off to avoid fighting kvg you fucking coward lol
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Oh, a thread about QA.

Alliance is over due to dumb shit. But I suppose it's for the better. Should go back to the single guild things for more pvp... I think it's healthier that way.
Lucifall