NWo <3 Grifo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: =DDDD~~

Post by Vander Nars »

Grifo wrote:Two weeks ago someone broke the whole set of one of my guildmembers, about 2 months ago SERVOS broke the whole set of a REQ/LOOP member. This happens naturally in the game, it's up to each of us to keep our attention and take care of our items!
And hes a piece of shit for doing it but being like him aint the answer.
The Silvertiger and Grifo like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Guess we'll just have to let servos loose on you guys...
Djao

Post by Djao »

First tip:
Dont be afk in felluca

Second tip:
Repair your itens

Third tip:
Dont cry to mama
LadyReira and coveiro like this.
Noir

Post by Noir »

Djao wrote:First tip:
Dont be afk in felluca

Second tip:
Repair your itens

Third tip:
Dont cry to mama

royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

If you dislike multiclienting. You would like to associate the player Grifo with Agata and bounty hunter. Another player is Alone man and Tank on cu's ethy. Two players, four characters in one action.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on September 20th, 2017, 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chad Reed

Post by Chad Reed »

royal kapero2 wrote:If you dislike multiclienting. You would like to associate the player Grifo with Agata and bounty hunter. Another player is Alone man and Tank on cu's ethy. Two players, four characters in one action.
Yes, i know they were with 2 chars in the same time.
Thanks you anyways
ARGENTINA

Discord: Chad Reed#6568
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

For people neglecting this crime.
This issue is serious. If we consider full healing up was harmonized with mace swings and they all arrived at the similar time, additional macers had an impact on the damage dealt to El Chapo's suit. A huge percent* of the damage were dealt faster only thanks to illegal actions that were commited by Tank/Alone man and Agata/Bounty Hunter. The final outcome is: Multiclienting allowed to accomplish breaking his suit faster by one third or one second, it's possible the suit would be saved by your arrival. ( Take in mind my assumption: they began to hit him at the same or slightly different time).

*Depends of the weapon speed, hammer pick (150s, 30%ssi hits every 1.75s, but mace with the same properties hits every 1,25s)
capalbo

Post by capalbo »

DON'T CRY PLEASE DON'T CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COME TO MAMA!!!!!
Grifo likes this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Why try and break somone suit? Thats a bitch move..
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Tank/Alone man and Agata/Bounty Hunter. Omg! You are right! Or no.

I think no. Staff can check this information. Jah bless, kapero! Talk about ur friends checking champion spawns!
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Whenever you judge yourselves, obviously you will lie , therefore let the staff inspect this, however your nicknames are well-known, and removing the characters won't help cause the staff have save logs.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

I have a secret to reveal!

All 'a hello kitty'; 'agate'; 'him' 'chad reed' are same person using macros scripts with modded uos.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I don't care what you have done, but if you disrespected our Demisian law by doing it and now you have no dignity to apologize but you make lies, you must have come from Tibia. EOS will be sad because she is hard-working for this community, and you gifted her with angry grifo.

I want people to sue you, we must have a serious trial.

You can choose your advocate:
1) silver tiger
2) opywang
3) calvin.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Not a good place to be afk at.
Lucifall