[EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: [EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Post by The Silvertiger »

Actually we didn't at that time.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Actually we didn't at that time.
Its funny you keep lying to cover you lies, kvg won alot of fights back than, pretty much most of them. You don't remember because u rarely showed up and where a non factor even if you did come. Why dont you post some proof I rage log since you say this happen alot. Ill wait!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Actually we didn't at that time.
Its funny you keep lying to cover you lies, kvg won alot of fights back than, pretty much most of them. You don't remember because u rarely showed up and where a non factor even if you did come. Why dont you post some proof I rage log since you say this happen alot. Ill wait!

English please.

Kthxbai.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

No
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:No
Yes
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Idk Vander i have some time under my belt pvping here and saw you like twice you're a forum warrior only. not sure where the elitist attitude comes from when u did nothing to deserve it. Add in that everyone makes fun of you now maybe I can see where the complex comes from lolol. You don't have a fuckin clue
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Tempest and Necrodog like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

@arden maybe when u don't PvP at all hz seems non existent we can't run our characters around outside of fel maybe u should play with ur 20+ conglomerate more often bud
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Idk Vander i have some time under my belt pvping here and saw you like twice you're a forum warrior only. not sure where the elitist attitude comes from when u did nothing to deserve it. Add in that everyone makes fun of you now maybe I can see where the complex comes from lolol. You don't have a fuckin clue
What elitist attitude? I mean yeah im better than you but so is pretty much everyone.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:Its ok to admit you dont remember who was active instead of straight up lying about it.
When was the last time you logged in to PvP? I logged in today, where were you?
Vander Nars wrote:We know you dont play unless there is atleast 15+ so you never been on when hz didnt have the advantage.
Who is "We"? You and your six extra chins?

Hz was about even with Loop and ReQ today. We lost one fight but destroyed them all the rest of the times.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Vander Nars wrote:
Vitek- wrote:Idk Vander i have some time under my belt pvping here and saw you like twice you're a forum warrior only. not sure where the elitist attitude comes from when u did nothing to deserve it. Add in that everyone makes fun of you now maybe I can see where the complex comes from lolol. You don't have a fuckin clue
What elitist attitude? I mean yeah im better than you but so is pretty much everyone.
hey fat tits you aint better than shit until you prove it

care to hop on test for a friendly duel?
fish, bass
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

One more thing... whoever made this post misspelled "Exclusive".
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Its ok to admit you dont remember who was active instead of straight up lying about it.
When was the last time you logged in to PvP? I logged in today, where were you?
Vander Nars wrote:We know you dont play unless there is atleast 15+ so you never been on when hz didnt have the advantage.
Who is "We"? You and your six extra chins?

Hz was about even with Loop and ReQ today. We lost one fight but destroyed them all the rest of the times.
You jelly i look better than you lol, i logged on all week and didnt see you so congrats on playing once a week.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
hey fat tits you aint better than shit until you prove it

care to hop on test for a friendly duel?
Hop on test so morto can duel for you? Lol ill keep merking you in the field like normal!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

So funny all these Hz potatoes think their good rofl
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

LOLLLLLLLL THE DODGE
fish, bass