Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: ...............................

Post by zulu2401 »

You just gonna keep bitching on forums or put your fuckin purse down?
Vander Nars

Re: balance needed asap

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:What are you asking for? You want our best 5 against your best 5? I can think of about 15 right off the top that can smoke your team from our team. I really find it hard to believe you fought 5v9 and won in a sustained fight. You cant count those randoms you pick off during large field fights and call it a win. I participated in several fights against QA when they had about 10-11 nameless dipshits and 10+ loop/REQ helping. Having us way outnumbered we didn't just pick you off, you got completely wiped every single fight ending with us chasing the few remaining stragglers
They recalled in at gate and bum rushed some guys that was fucking around and dueling. Only a few of us was even in discord so people got picked off due to that. We regroup and got everyone in map/discord went back and wiped them twice, paith must of got a concussion during the 2nd n 3rd fight cause he seems to have some memory issues.
LoL. What? Go here: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 17&t=14594 First post. Look at where the first two kills were... all the way down by the bridge. How does one bum rush at the gate and the first kill doesn't happen til the bridge? That makes zero sense. Also, you guys got wiped. And 1-2 of the 9 made it out. Get that head checked apparently that beating had a lasting impact.
Yeah cause you totally didnt pick and choose which screen shoots to post, i never said the fighting didnt end up at the bridge but we both know thats not where it started. Please keep linking to your totally unbias post of screenshots you totally didnt pick and choose to favour ur guild.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Great point! I did a little research. 18,587,000 is hte total Allied forces casualties. While Axis suffered 5,930,000.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bile does well for leading a bunch of Brazilians and spanishes.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
kolbycrouch, Vitek- and Bama like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Great point! I did a little research. 18,587,000 is hte total Allied forces casualties. While Axis suffered 5,930,000.
According to Wikipedia Russia had 26 mil casualties by itself. I know when I was in school they said 20 mil.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
According to Wikipedia Russia had 26 mil casualties by itself. I know when I was in school they said 20 mil.

soo the equivalent of about 26 American soldiers
The Silvertiger

Murica

Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- and Bad Religion like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

we lost about a million troops. with hardly any civ casualties.

germany lost about 5 million troops with about 3 million civilian casualties

russia lost about 11 million troops with about 10 million civilian casualties.

i dont know why we claim britain and america beat the nazi's. russia did, and paid a heavy price to do it

we (the british) lost about 2 million indians tho :S
poland lost 200k troops and 6 million civilians...

china and japan - meh

poland lost like 1/6th of it's population ouch...
Loler

Post by Loler »

We definitely won the war in the pacific.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

was kinda separate and after the main one.

china lost about 3.5million troops and 8 million civilians before we got there, but 10 mil is only 2% of chinas population (350m)

poland is a lot harsher cos they only had a tenth as many people (35m) and 200k military on horses and shit :/
plus stuck between hitler and stalin, with all the death camps there. ww2 was harsh for poland man.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

musta looked a lot like the charge of the light brigade

The Silvertiger

While I appreciate the influence of the other allies, it should be noted that the axis were winning before pearl harbor.
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:While I appreciate the influence of the other allies, it should be noted that the axis were winning before pearl harbor.

... america...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

facts are that we kind of forced pearl harbor to happen, because we put an oil embargo on the japanese because of all the war atrocities they were committing in china.

so japan, needing oil to keep raping china, moved for the pacific oil wells, and that's why they bombed pearl harbor. america then declared war on japan after the sneak attack, and germany declared war on america in response.

america never declared war on germany, and probably never would have.

america only entered the war in 1942, after germany had dun goofed by invading russia 6 months earlier, and russia had started turning the tide

russia won the war for us. cos hitler was a dumbass. russia is stupid, but there is a hell of a lot of them, and they get shit done at the end of the day, regardless of casualties.