This is a very important question...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Reefer

Re: This is a very important question...

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Why am I not surprised you abandon loop within 2 weeks, I wonder how long all these egos gonna last when they get zerg into the ground.
Abandon loop? Yes, I am going to play with mages that I played with on OSI, that has the same play style as me and that can actually understand me while i'm calling other than Brunus.

Don't be upset, I took loop out numbered and killed people while one guy was translating my fucking call, you just wait you pathetic excuse of a troll.
Why would I be upset that you lived up to my every expectation of being a failure and a disloyal piece of shit, everyone in kvg was talking about how u wouldnt make it a month in loop before u abandon them and look is was right. Now your mystical llama herder giddy ass is running all over the forums so excited about our special "surprise" like some preteen girl who just met her idol lol.

Unloyal? Is that why I played with barcode for 10+ years? And I still actively play games with Bile, Paul etc... nice try though.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Abandon loop? Yes, I am going to play with mages that I played with on OSI, that has the same play style as me and that can actually understand me while i'm calling other than Brunus.

Don't be upset, I took loop out numbered and killed people while one guy was translating my fucking call, you just wait you pathetic excuse of a troll.
Why would I be upset that you lived up to my every expectation of being a failure and a disloyal piece of shit, everyone in kvg was talking about how u wouldnt make it a month in loop before u abandon them and look is was right. Now your mystical llama herder giddy ass is running all over the forums so excited about our special "surprise" like some preteen girl who just met her idol lol.

Unloyal? Is that why I played with barcode for 10+ years? And I still actively play games with Bile, Paul etc... nice try though.
This is why you talked about making loop great and abandon them in 2 weeks.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Why would I be upset that you lived up to my every expectation of being a failure and a disloyal piece of shit, everyone in kvg was talking about how u wouldnt make it a month in loop before u abandon them and look is was right. Now your mystical llama herder giddy ass is running all over the forums so excited about our special "surprise" like some preteen girl who just met her idol lol.

And I was... I was taking them out while out numbered and gettting kills, if Alvin or Brunus isn't on then no one can even understand me lol... why would I stay if I have the opportunity to play with good ass mages that I've played with before and are on the same level as me? Loop has a bunch of good guys and I actually got along with all of them.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

look at this cockfest!
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Tempest likes this.
Duque

Post by Duque »

Welcome Calamity, just hope you to have fun and also give fun :)
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Let's all try to be #1 on this 20-year old dragon-slaying video game. Sounds great!

Wooooooo!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

And I was... I was taking them out while out numbered and gettting kills, if Alvin or Brunus isn't on then no one can even understand me lol... why would I stay if I have the opportunity to play with good ass mages that I've played with before and are on the same level as me? Loop has a bunch of good guys and I actually got along with all of them.
Loop has never been out number so you can stop with the lies right there, maybe you shouldnt make a bunch of claims of leading a guild to victory if your a two faced cunt who abandons ship within the first 2 weeks.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: This is why you talked about making loop great and abandon them in 2 weeks.
Loop has never been out number so you can stop with the lies right there, maybe you shouldnt make a bunch of claims of leading a guild to victory if your a two faced cunt who abandons ship within the first 2 weeks.
Guess you clearly didn't see my video you "delusional" fuck. Or maybe you were not there last week when me and Logan setup fights between loop and KvG and we were out numbered. We got a few kills against HZ but it was to much with our numbers so loop started dying, but my video was a 6v8 vs HZ lol...
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Guess you clearly didn't see my video you "delusional" fuck. Or maybe you were not there last week when me and Logan setup fights between loop and KvG and we were out numbered. We got a few kills against HZ but it was to much with our numbers so loop started dying, but my video was a 6v8 vs HZ lol...
Attachments
headinyourass.jpg
headinyourass.jpg (28.54 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
atomic chicken likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Clearly you are brain dead and even with videos you still believe something else, good job though. Only one here with their head up their ass is you.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I look forward to fun fights. With templates other than 3 recycled bullshit. Hope it doesn't take to long for you guys to get geared. As winning fights vs loop and hz outnumbered everyday was getting boring. Atleast now when we fight dred out numbered it will be fun.
ChadToBad

Post by ChadToBad »

poor poor reefer dead to an archer in 1v1 event
discord PsychoSomatic#4922
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

ChadToBad wrote:poor poor reefer dead to an archer in 1v1 event
Yeah 4 mortals in a row with no disarm is gonna hurt you dumb fuck lol. If that casting got implemented best believe I would have a disarm wep for a dexxer... osi casting and all dexxers showed up besides two mages
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
ChadToBad wrote:poor poor reefer dead to an archer in 1v1 event
Yeah 4 mortals in a row with no disarm is gonna hurt you dumb fuck lol. If that casting got implemented best believe I would have a disarm wep for a dexxer... osi casting and all dexxers showed up besides two mages
Dont act like a bitch just cause chad gave you them hands 1vs1.
Reason

Post by Reason »

I love how Vander thinks he's actually an effective troll. Lets for a second put aside how bad he is in this game has anyone actually seen him? I mean a guy like that can't possibly upset anyone lmao.

But strictly in game he was easily one of the worst osi players I've ever fought against. And he might have been the first person to use Razor while the rest of us were using UO assist. My guild VIP used to kill this kid 10v50+ in his lnr zerg he hid behind before we chased them off the game.
Aeyko likes this.