You can join us again in fel for PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vitek-

Re: You can join us again in fel for PvP

Post by Vitek- »

Josh maybe you should change ur char name to "Partly By Hand"
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

its very easy to sync dump someone calls and u swap through targets or u kite all get same target and dump gg
zulu2401 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:BEst part of this topic is
i just said smth about target share - i didnt specify in what why...u could even send the email sharing ur next target :D
But in the instant all people started to say they doesnt using the script :D

Its like if u say u are missing some gold - and all of ur guild start to say "I DIDNT STEAL IT " :D
Its like the person who done smth illegal starts to panic cause ''maybe he is talking about me''.

For me pvp with 5 ppl casting 1 spell and wish it will 1 shot the enemy team player is not a pvp.
Its like 10 archers moving on the same tile with YUMI + ignore all the time.

Go with 3 ppl teams will be more fair.
You're in the req/loop alliance so what would you know about fighting with 3 player groups?
Last edited by Vander Nars on November 10th, 2017, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

raptor- wrote:its very easy to sync dump someone calls and u swap through targets or u kite all get same target and dump gg
So easy that Hz still uses target share cause they cant do it......
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:Josh maybe you should change ur char name to "Partly By Hand"
You are pretty bad. Make assumptions all you want. I've tried to feed josh scripts and he won't use them. 99% of his hotkeys are in the hotkeys section of steam or in uo client options. Still better than you by far lol. Please go back to eating cheese in your corner you fuckin rat
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:Josh maybe you should change ur char name to "Partly By Hand"
So you’re saying it’s absurd for me to use a get enemy as last target? Lol you’re a tool.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's absurd for Hzs worst pvper to even be talking about PvP
Josh

Post by Josh »

Shallan wrote:BEst part of this topic is
i just said smth about target share - i didnt specify in what why...u could even send the email sharing ur next target :D
But in the instant all people started to say they doesnt using the script :D

Its like if u say u are missing some gold - and all of ur guild start to say "I DIDNT STEAL IT " :D
Its like the person who done smth illegal starts to panic cause ''maybe he is talking about me''.

For me pvp with 5 ppl casting 1 spell and wish it will 1 shot the enemy team player is not a pvp.
Its like 10 archers moving on the same tile with YUMI + ignore all the time.

Go with 3 ppl teams will be more fair.

Okay, so that’s not how English works. You specified how many were in the group, you were referring to that day you posted and we were the only group with 5. You replied to our thread. Also, we were mopping the floor with people that day. So your implication was kvg is using a sync script.

Also, 3 would be more fair? You’re seriously saying we had too many? We were the smallest group there, wtf? Like are we still a Zerg? Is 5 people for kvg zerging? You’re ridiculous lol.

If you don’t like five people casting the same spell try having 12 cast the same spell lol, that’s what we deal with. We don’t have to outnumber them for them to do it either lol. (See how I implied who I was talking too, everyone knows I’m talking about loop bc bile taught them to meteor swarm spam). Also, we didn’t exclusively cast one spell, we ran in synced someone and I pre-emptively had a gheal to Xheal (I think we all did it in kvg at some point in the fights). We simply synced and crosshealed better. It’s as simple as that.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vitek- wrote:lol 22 ppl in disco. dont remember any trash talk regarding htown whatsoever. weird ego is showing. kvg videos display UOS script targeting (getenemy 'targets' 'closest'/'next'). Figured with chars like "All By Hand" we'd have some ctrl+shift bar drags
Holy mother of minax, where is desa at? look at that screenshot and tell me again how you have half our numbers on the reg. :roll:
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Yamaha-

Post by Yamaha- »

just killed nWo 3v7 at the gate with no voice GG.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Lol, @straitions you have one instance of us having 90% of our alliance on and you assume that is the norm? Slezzlin, Reetus, Vlado and Venom are rarely ever on. 3 in the picture are afk, not including those 4. I'm not saying we've never had more, but everyone acts like they never have numbers on us. Your guild basically said "hey if you want to join HZ lite (Hz-) you can." Yall offered to ally the rest of the server lol.

Don't worry script monkeys, you guys can come out from hiding, we aren't allied anymore.
Bad Religion likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

You guys can say you're not allied, but if there are 2 KWO and 2 hz on your screen at the same time, I'd bet my bottom gold piece hz will be your target
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Nicinha likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Mr Straitions wrote:You guys can say you're not allied, but if there are 2 KWO and 2 hz on your screen at the same time, I'd bet my bottom gold piece hz will be your target
Kill the weakest first, so obviously yes.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Maloskies wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:You guys can say you're not allied, but if there are 2 KWO and 2 hz on your screen at the same time, I'd bet my bottom gold piece hz will be your target
Kill the weakest first, so obviously yes.
Who are you calling weak? We can setup some duels anytime any of you no name demise lifers want to grow a pair. *throws gang sign*
Vitek- and Yamaha- like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

They won't duel on normal casting they will just kill some foreigners at brit then make a forum post about it
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass