Bye QA!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
atomic chicken

Re: Bye QA!

Post by atomic chicken »

You can claim y'all dominated. We all know that's not the case, although Alvin wrote an inspiring excerpt about y'all lol. Y'all have probably won some fights for sure. We have won a lot of outnumbered, undernumbered and evennumbered fights. No one hid from you. Vander didn't hide from you, shit Vander was on more often than I was. We haven't quit the server, you haven't dominated the server, y'all are quitting so that's a shame. Honestly, I've been disappointed with QA, thought y'all could adapt better. I've adapted to the server without using scripts, was hoping "the greatest from osi" could do it without scripts but y'all used scripts and even then y'all managed to potato :/
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Vander Nars wrote:
Alhimikut wrote:I see the same thing happening over and over again through the years... you guys make huge allies to counter the 10 Hz guys that regularly log in to play... then you become 20-30 and Hz is forced to recruit or become more active to be able to fight against that zerg.... then of course you alliance breaks because you cant handle to loose or is just full of a bunch of crybabies and couldn't have lasted long anyway. After that some of the truly nice players from that formal ally happen to join Hz cause they are sick of all the childish behaviour in their formal guilds and Hz becomes even stronger and have even more numbers because we are consistent and behave with dignity to each other...
Bottom line is- dont do huge alliances to combat Hz and its members will not grow more than 10 active ppl... every time you do this shit.. you make us stronger and create more reason for yourselves to be unhappy :)
If you think i'm wrong.. please don't correct me.. i truly don't care what you think :)
What a coattail riding cocksucker, all i heard was "dont try to compete with us at the numbers game cause we just recruit any piece of shit to win." The truth is Hz refuses to pvp unless they have the advantage and thats what makes you all fucking trash.

He does realize hz had like 20-30 active players when we allied nwo right? We had what like 7 active players total? This was back when Zulu had quit and Chadtobad and I used to try to 2v8 hz and loop (separate occasions). I remember a 4v14-16 at harry that made your hz "necro army" look like a "potato army."
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

zulu2401 wrote:Lol I've said this before I'll say it again. You can't handle us with less numbers than so wtf makes you think even will be any different? You better have reefer with you cuz he's all you got. The rest of you are shit
As long as you make baseless claims that is cool. When have you beaten QA members (only) with less? Maybe you beat a few QA with loop and that is what you are talking about? Either way I haven't seen it.
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote: you just logged off to avoid fighting kvg you fucking coward lol
Look what time you posted that at. Friday night. People go out. Try it some time.
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:You can claim y'all dominated. We all know that's not the case, although Alvin wrote an inspiring excerpt about y'all lol. Y'all have probably won some fights for sure. We have won a lot of outnumbered, undernumbered and evennumbered fights. No one hid from you. Vander didn't hide from you, shit Vander was on more often than I was. We haven't quit the server, you haven't dominated the server, y'all are quitting so that's a shame. Honestly, I've been disappointed with QA, thought y'all could adapt better. I've adapted to the server without using scripts, was hoping "the greatest from osi" could do it without scripts but y'all used scripts and even then y'all managed to potato :/
OSI has always been our main shard. I still play both. So not sure where you get that we quit. I have offered in this thread to set up even numbered fights and kvg goes off on tangents left and right and not wanting to... so uhh yeah.

And you guys are awful even at the easy mode pvp. lol.
Alvin likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Y'all were only close to competitive (maybe) with loop/req lol. So y'all must be worse (since we are SO bad). Look I don't have shit to prove to you so I don't need to set up a fight for you.

I'm getting the you all quit idea from a few of yalls members, I'm not gonna post pm's without perms of other person. But I'm sure you'll claim I'm faking it, you do you.

I don't get how you say shit like this lol even calamity one time said we gave him a concussion protocol (in reference to archers, we had 3-4 including archer mages, y'all had 2-3 at that time, including archer mages, he may have just been referring to psychosomatic which is understandable). That was during a 9v9. Idk if Dylan recorded it. But he did record the 7v9 prior to that and that I was a part of that was kvg/nwo 7 vs QA 9. (It was just QA with Cal and no loop, Your shot caller) so don't act we didn't stomp y'all.

Y'all wanna pvp, y'all can come on by, if we are on, I'm sure you'll find some. I'll personally be doing it without scripts/queued targeting and still be competitive.

Trashtalk aside, why osi? Osi is retarded right now. :( I'd love to play there just not in the SA+ era. Don't get me wrong I love the casting, just not the content past ml.
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:Y'all were only close to competitive (maybe) with loop/req lol. So y'all must be worse (since we are SO bad). Look I don't have shit to prove to you so I don't need to set up a fight for you.

I'm getting the you all quit idea from a few of yalls members, I'm not gonna post pm's without perms of other person. But I'm sure you'll claim I'm faking it, you do you.

I don't get how you say shit like this lol even calamity one time said we gave him a concussion protocol (in reference to archers, we had 3-4 including archer mages, y'all had 2-3 at that time, including archer mages, he may have just been referring to psychosomatic which is understandable). That was during a 9v9. Idk if Dylan recorded it. But he did record the 7v9 prior to that and that I was a part of that was kvg/nwo 7 vs QA 9. (It was just QA with Cal and no loop, Your shot caller) so don't act we didn't stomp y'all.

Y'all wanna pvp, y'all can come on by, if we are on, I'm sure you'll find some. I'll personally be doing it without scripts/queued targeting and still be competitive.

Trashtalk aside, why osi? Osi is retarded right now. :( I'd love to play there just not in the SA+ era. Don't get me wrong I love the casting, just not the content past ml.
I mean i dont care what other people say.

There were 4 of us on again today fighting for an hour. And the few fights cal was on was before any of us were even set up. Half made chars, no cus, etc. He only played for a week and a half maybe 2?

I have always played OSI. I started playing free shards when my guild stopped logging on OSI. Now they are playing again (the ones that never were here)
Alvin and Bad Religion like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I bet they logging on, they magically showed up just in time for qa to have an excuse to get the fuck outta dodge cause they dont wanna get beat down in uo anymore.
formoza likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Y'all were suited and had cu's at the point I'm talking about, cal was the least geared and only one on a swampy (besides one other).

I know you've always played osi, I was asking why still. I'd feel it's lame bc of all the changes. Then again demise is kinda lame too.
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:Y'all were suited and had cu's at the point I'm talking about, cal was the least geared and only one on a swampy (besides one other).

I know you've always played osi, I was asking why still. I'd feel it's lame bc of all the changes. Then again demise is kinda lame too.
Guess i just like UO. Hence why I play 3 different eras.

I didn't have a cu til like a week and a half ago. Well after he wasn't on. And I never claimed we would own the shard. With our numbers it isn't possible. Even numbers to +/- 1 or 2 we will win majority. Vander wants nothing to do with that hence why he avoids it. It's all good. We made him quit OSI already lol. Now hes scared on his new home shard. :lol:
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:I bet they logging on, they magically showed up just in time for qa to have an excuse to get the fuck outta dodge cause they dont wanna get beat down in uo anymore.
I will only respond to you with setting up even numbered fights. Let me know when fat boy.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:Y'all were suited and had cu's at the point I'm talking about, cal was the least geared and only one on a swampy (besides one other).

Guess i just like UO. Hence why I play 3 different eras.

I didn't have a cu til like a week and a half ago. Well after he wasn't on. And I never claimed we would own the shard. With our numbers it isn't possible. Even numbers to +/- 1 or 2 we will win majority. Vander wants nothing to do with that hence why he avoids it. It's all good. We made him quit OSI already lol. Now hes scared on his new home shard. :lol:
Im explain this to you as best i fucking can, as far as i can remember you and randy wasnt even playing whenI quit osi. I dont even know what guild you was in if you was playing. I quit osi for 2 reasons 1. Drama between some guildmates and R leadership stop playing and 2. OSI cost 13 a month while Demise is free and a better era of pvp. None of these reasons have to do with either of you dense mother fuckers, like i said I dont even think you two were playing when I quit but if you was id imagine it was like how u play demise, once a week and try to claim someone is hiding from you lol. You're the bitch who "suddenly had to log" as soon as you found out some of us was logging on yesterday.

However since you wanna keep claiming you have run me off shards than im fucking begging you to do it on demise! Please paith you and randy come run me off of demise, show all these people just how good you really are and make me quit. Im fucking waiting you scared bitch, make all your excuses about archers and scripts because you cant adapt but once you finally grow a pair ill still be here.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I disagree with your assessment of winning majority of even matches but whatevs.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Lol I've said this before I'll say it again. You can't handle us with less numbers than so wtf makes you think even will be any different? You better have reefer with you cuz he's all you got. The rest of you are shit
As long as you make baseless claims that is cool. When have you beaten QA members (only) with less? Maybe you beat a few QA with loop and that is what you are talking about? Either way I haven't seen it.
Hard to see anything with a grey screen. You know uosteam has a filter for that?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You guys would have had it much easier if you would have just came over to play and have fun. All the ego filled bullshit talk and false claims made you a big ol target though. We thought you were potentially more dangerous than Hz but a couple of fights proved different. You guys are like a pack of rabid chihuahuas chewing on an elephants ankle. Just try to have fun or you're gonna get your feelings hurt.
atomic chicken likes this.