Fuck you loop/req

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Fuck you loop/req

Post by Vander Nars »

no one wants to be your friend logan rofl
ortiz likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Skrillex wrote:Kappero i cant understand how can u be so stupid after req keep your items, u really think u have allys here? Yeah you can join hz every time as u want, but you are not a respetable person.

Impatient to fight against you again on halloween event btw
Let's get it straight. I made four offensive posts and you said I am looking for allys here. Woah, what a weird way to show off your friendly feelings. I bet you don't understand a single thing that's going on the forums.

Thanks fella but I quit.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Sell me your black cu kapero
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Oh man, it was an expensive gift deep from heart, therefore I will be delighted to give it to you. Some people put faith on me, unfortunately I was made to cause chaos and break all the schemes.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Give him links to the best 4chan posts and you'll have for free.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Tempest wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote: ?

Let's hunt some Kvg/Nwo
I will never play with someone who has more faces than Anthony has chins, like two or three of them. You are a thief, a greedy guy who sees only interests.
Sure
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Logan you are all right, and being a scam in a game that gives an option to be a scam is not a big deal. The problem is with people here. They all get hostile if you break the scheme. They get certain actions very personal and too serious. Oh, you left my guild, you must dislike me, so I dislike you, and I will hate you forever. Then I see my name on forums one hundred times, next to slurs and people even calling their pets after my mom. Haha. Dude, what the hell, it's a game. LOL. it used to happen to me everytime. Thats why I adapted their behaviour and spammed the same kind of shit, because of its primitivity I find it very funny. :popcorn:
jackie moon2 and Tempest like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Lol, Logan I doubt y'all got that many kills but alas I didn't count. Anyhow y'all are the guys who quit when you got smashed 3x times over. Also you obviously don't know how set-up 3v3s work, you don't loot or kill pets, you can reskill if we try to res of course. (We killed yalls shit and looted y'all in reaction to you doing it to us).

Just a tip, I don't get the gomerpyle joke tbh and I don't think others do either, so I'd change it to something else, it don't bother me either way though.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Josh wrote:Lol, Logan I doubt y'all got that many kills but alas I didn't count. Anyhow y'all are the guys who quit when you got smashed 3x times over. Also you obviously don't know how set-up 3v3s work, you don't loot or kill pets, you can reskill if we try to res of course. (We killed yalls shit and looted y'all in reaction to you doing it to us).

Just a tip, I don't get the gomerpyle joke tbh and I don't think others do either, so I'd change it to something else, it don't bother me either way though.

I said I was waiting for the denial, and you stated it.

Thanks Gomer Pyle.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

We lost the first few fights, just due to disorganizaiton, once we got organized we beat you guys 3 or 4 times in a row and you guys logged lol. Anywho, good fights nonetheless, I highly doubt you got 14 kills, i know i died 3x, arden died 2x, im sure josh didnt die 9x, i think you're counting the epi disconnects and lags as kills?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Being wrong and waiting for denial seems logical. I died 0 times in those fights I think actually.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Servos ganked a couple times and ate shit.

Dylan joined in and died aswell.

I think Bile counted those in with your deaths to make the 14.
Josh

Post by Josh »

We didn't help people who interfered. They weren't part of the 3v3. We actively told them to leave and didn't help them. They don't count, that's retarded.

Arden let Dylan fill in at one point bc he wouldn't leave.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

At one or two points we were fighting a 3v5, and we got multiple kills on Dylan/servos.

Those counted.

I'm done here, thanks.
Josh

Post by Josh »

You're retarded. It was never a 3v5 we backed off every time. Dylan's count bc he was in the fight. Servos' don't.