NWo <3 Grifo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
LEAD

Re: =DDDD~~

Post by LEAD »

Again..breaking somones suit in that way is a bitch coward move...
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Vander Nars wrote:
Vitek- wrote:Lol @ candy bars using the ignore feature must suck to be triggered
Logan was in my guild when i put him on mass ignore and it had nothing to do with being trigger and everything to do with how he constantly said stupid racist shit. You may carry on shitty hz meatshield number 33.

you really enjoy using this term, triggered, why? you sound like a idiot league of legends cunt.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Vitek- wrote:Lol @ candy bars using the ignore feature must suck to be triggered
Logan was in my guild when i put him on mass ignore and it had nothing to do with being trigger and everything to do with how he constantly said stupid racist shit. You may carry on shitty hz meatshield number 33.

you really enjoy using this term, triggered, why? you sound like a idiot league of legends cunt.
I assume your asking me this question so my answer would be do you not fucking see that I was directly replying to his use of triggered? Also I dont like nor play LoL. Maybe you should ask less stupid questions and go cry some more about uosteam.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Lol @ calling Vander Nars Candy Bars.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Vander Nars wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Logan was in my guild when i put him on mass ignore and it had nothing to do with being trigger and everything to do with how he constantly said stupid racist shit. You may carry on shitty hz meatshield number 33.

I assume your asking me this question so my answer would be do you not fucking see that I was directly replying to his use of triggered? Also I dont like nor play LoL. Maybe you should ask less stupid questions and go cry some more about uosteam.

I see you use this term all to often, like a teenage child in school.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:

I dont really give a shit, your bitching about it when I was directly replying to another person using it.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Vander Nars wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I assume your asking me this question so my answer would be do you not fucking see that I was directly replying to his use of triggered? Also I dont like nor play LoL. Maybe you should ask less stupid questions and go cry some more about uosteam.

I dont really give a shit, your bitching about it when I was directly replying to another person using it.

I am fairly certain you were using this term last night right before efielding me as a ghost, preventing me from leaving, do we want to talk about breaking rules?!!??
vander nars.jpg
vander nars.jpg (147.65 KiB) Viewed 2034 times

Vander Nars and Grifo like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:

I am fairly certain you were using this term last night right before efielding me as a ghost, preventing me from leaving, do we want to talk about breaking rules?!!??
vander nars.jpg
Fielding in ghost aint illegal and now I know why you're so triggered, dont be upsetti speggti!
Servos likes this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Vander Nars wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I dont really give a shit, your bitching about it when I was directly replying to another person using it.

vander nars.jpg
Fielding in ghost aint illegal and now I know why you're so triggered, dont be upsetti speggti!

you ignorant fool go eat a banana, while you are shoving your face with it head here and re read some rules.. http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... hp?f=4&t=6

okay now because I understand you have a hard time doing things for your self, here
Demise News Network wrote:Do not grief other players.

In Trammel ruleset facets this includes:
Luring monsters, pet releasing
Note: you will receive murder counts for this.
Blocking ghosts
Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible
Vulgarity/Racism
Note: UO does offer a player speech filter.
Harassment

In Felucca it is limited to:
Blocking ghosts
Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:

vander nars.jpg

you ignorant fool go eat a banana, while you are shoving your face with it head here and re read some rules.. http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... hp?f=4&t=6

okay now because I understand you have a hard time doing things for your self, here
Demise News Network wrote:Do not grief other players.

In Trammel ruleset facets this includes:
Luring monsters, pet releasing
Note: you will receive murder counts for this.
Blocking ghosts
Vulgarity/Racism
Note: UO does offer a player speech filter.
Harassment

In Felucca it is limited to:
Blocking ghosts
I didnt block you with an item so i didnt do anything illegal, dont be so triggered lol
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Next time you question my personality or morality, back your words with actions.
Lucifall
Tempest likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

LoL @ candy bars nickname and lol @ observation of how often he uses "triggered". I noticed it too.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Energy fielding ghosts hasn't ever been illegal, it's been done for ages and is a big part of dungeon choke fights to keep your enemy stalled from a quick restock. As far as I and everyone else sees it, fields are non-permanent temporary nuisances, you may only move a tile at a time but you're not permanently blocked there. That rule applies to blocking ghosts with items as far as I'm concerned.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:Next time you question my personality or morality, back your words with actions.
Really you wanna fucking compare to fielding in a ghost with you excusing your shit guildmates for breaking suits? Please tell me how thats even close to same.
Ewa likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander let's be real. Say you stumbled upon me AFK in the middle of a field, you're saying you wouldn't call your guild in immediately to break my suit?
hrs024, Tempest and Grifo like this.