Fuck you loop/req

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Fuck you loop/req

Post by Vander Nars »

A whole lot of talk about logan killing people but everytime hes on my screen he just gets roasted and claims he "dced".
Josh and ortiz like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:A whole lot of talk about logan killing people but everytime hes on my screen he just gets roasted and claims he "dced".

Let me know when you want to 1v1 bud.

I've got boxes full of gold checks to wager.

Let's see if you can "roast" me.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh

Post by Josh »

1v1s don't matter, especially archer 1v1s lol
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:A whole lot of talk about logan killing people but everytime hes on my screen he just gets roasted and claims he "dced".

Let me know when you learn to not over extend and get spit roasted like normal.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:1v1s don't matter, especially archer 1v1s lol
Logan claims he can see things happen before they happen, I wonder what he sees right before he over extends into the middle of us and gets shit on.
ortiz and Josh like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Nice dodge.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Nice dodge.
Maybe if you was better at dodging my para blow you wouldnt die so much.
Attachments
IMG_1941.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG (13.74 KiB) Viewed 2911 times
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Let me know when you learn to not over extend and get spit roasted like normal.

Nice dodge.

I pulled a Keanu Reeves and matrixed your arrow.

Nice dodge.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Nice dodge.

Nice dodge.
Hows being in loop working out for you? Since they falling apart where is the next stop Hz? Sas? Maybe ES/CHN could use another shit archer. Btw I love being in kvg without you around :) so glad we got rid of the trash!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Maybe if you was better at dodging my para blow you wouldnt die so much.

Nice dodge.
Hows being in loop working out for you? Since they falling apart where is the next stop Hz? Sas? Maybe ES/CHN could use another shit archer. Btw I love being in kvg without you around :) so glad we got rid of the trash!

I'm going to create a guild and name it, (NFA) - No Fatties Allowed.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

im sure you and reefer will be successful, yall have such a great track record so far.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tempest wrote:Several people in KvG/NwO won't even log in and fight unless they have several more people than the opposing group, I was in the guild, i know.

Many people in that alliance instantly shut-down offers of even fights aswell, except that time when they fought us 3v3 and the result was:

Bile/kolby/myself 14-kills vs Malo/GomerPyleJosh/Arden 7-kills
---- I'll wait for the denial here below.

Btw: I was told several times to play on a blue for pvp during my time in KvG, I refused that and they got pissed.

P.S. - I still miss you Zulu, for real.
It’s hard for us to get kills when you and kolby pussy out every time bile died.

Everyone of our deaths we stayed fighting till others came back. 2v3 and malo did 1v3 for some time too.

I even discussed with bile. He literally said you two had “no heart.”

Go play a diff game aleady. Maybe let bile teach you how to D2

And for the record. The 3v3 josh malo and I did. We won at worse we split. In two of our go’s bile died and you all ran. And in a third we killed you and bile with moments of each other. I died josh, malo and I all died once but not at the same time and we never left the fight. Bile even posted the screens of me killing him in discord. Bc I commented that “hey now we def won some”

Now for the other 3s you did against epi, Dylan etc. don’t put my name in that. I didn’t lose those.
Josh and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I would participate but you guys don't do this till after midnight? And yea Logan we played on blues when it was 10+Vs 2 of us. Not 10 of us in guards Vs 2 while spamming guards. There's no logical defense here for loop and req to have double numbers on us and playing in guards. You don't become more effective at PvP by calling guards.
Tempest likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I was told to script by multiple people in KvG. Still don't. Same logic applies to the blue thing. We also never had double numbers and were all blues. Loop has.
Tempest likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Josh wrote:I was told to script by multiple people in KvG. Still don't. Same logic applies to the blue thing. We also never had double numbers and were all blues. Loop has.
Use scripts figgit. You gotta be like me, some scripts but not 100%. l2play