QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Loler

Re: QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Post by Loler »

you can get green soulstones from event tokens. or silver donation cards. You can get a charger of the fallen ethy its all age with no added timer for young accounts. You can get 20 extra skill on jewels or scrappers. and you will have 5+ stat in 45 days no biggie. I started here 2 years ago on fresh accounts and i asked if they would think about removing the 20 skill and make the donation ethys not take 10 seconds to mount for young chars but they never did so i just worked around it.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
xz1

Post by xz1 »

Loler wrote:you can get green soulstones from event tokens. or silver donation cards. You can get a charger of the fallen ethy its all age with no added timer for young accounts. You can get 20 extra skill on jewels or scrappers. and you will have 5+ stat in 45 days no biggie. I started here 2 years ago on fresh accounts and i asked if they would think about removing the 20 skill and make the donation ethys not take 10 seconds to mount for young chars but they never did so i just worked around it.
Pretty sure everyone else is working around it as well, but it doesn't make it any less silly. I have an eight year old account and I haven't played here except for one month...eight years ago. But according to vet logic, I totally earned these rewards, lol.
Loler

Post by Loler »

yeah i had people ask me to play here a long time ago and i said no. if i made my accounts then it would have helped me start, however now i tell everyone who i think will play here to make their accounts here so if they ever decided to play they have their soulstones ethys and 720 skillcap.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Oh and btw i did all the stuff i mentioned without buying paying irl money to get my stuff. I had 3 chargers and 1 soulstone per account within my first month here. longest part was the + skill items for my necro weaver. that took me like 2 months to get.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Arden

Post by Arden »

Im literally just got 715 skill cap...lol

you guys arent the only new players here.

I have 5 fully suited char (2 mages, 1 necro/sw mage, tamer necro/sw, and sampire) all in about 6 months? And no I dont play all day, I barely play.

0$ spent
atomic chicken likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I literally restarted with new accounts 6 months ago. Never saw me complaining.

Green soulstone look better than red anyways. ;)

You guys have the ability to obtain 5 horses, swampies, etc, yes? Just carry 4 crystal balls and that's actually better than an ethy. So instead protection ethy... Protection crystal ball and then remounts are a breeze.

As far as skill and stats, +skill items and potions work great. It's really not as big of an advantage as you say.

Anywho, that's just my thoughts.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:Im literally just got 715 skill cap...lol

I have 5 fully suited char (2 mages, 1 necro/sw mage, tamer necro/sw, and sampire) all in about 6 months? And no I dont play all day, I barely play.

0$ spent
PEW! PEW! SHOTS FIRED
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I don't think they fully understand Arden. They're all UO vets getting whipped by 4-5 UO vets and the rest are new guys.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

desalonne wrote:Needless to say paith I get you not wanting to regrind stuff. I also get where your coming from, a year is a long time for 20 skill points especially when that can make/break a template. And soulstones are fucking huge.

I'm glad youre here to pvp with even if you keep shitty company ;)
The hell did i ever do to you? I am great company and as much as people hate outsiders coming to their shard.. they enjoy the burst of pvp. At least I always did.
Jerry McAwesome

Loler wrote:you can get green soulstones from event tokens. or silver donation cards. You can get a charger of the fallen ethy its all age with no added timer for young accounts. You can get 20 extra skill on jewels or scrappers. and you will have 5+ stat in 45 days no biggie. I started here 2 years ago on fresh accounts and i asked if they would think about removing the 20 skill and make the donation ethys not take 10 seconds to mount for young chars but they never did so i just worked around it.
I think you know that if you get those 20 extra points on jewels/scrappers you are still down 20 points overall. And when wanting to play some templates every skill point counts. You're better than that.

45 days for the +5 stat is reasonable. I assumed it would be something gross like 6 months. :o

I guess I need to learn more about when events happen that drop tokens or how to get silver donation cards or how to get a charger.
Jerry McAwesome

Arden wrote:Im literally just got 715 skill cap...lol

0$ spent
Not sure how that is relevant other than to give yourself a pat on the back. I still think it is stupid regardless.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Not true. Everyone welcomes the idea of new players but the threat of domination gave us a good laugh. You could have had a fresh start here but instead you leave your life of douche baggery on pest to be douche bags on demise. Well played. Too bag you aren't very good at it....
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
desalonne wrote:Needless to say paith I get you not wanting to regrind stuff. I also get where your coming from, a year is a long time for 20 skill points especially when that can make/break a template. And soulstones are fucking huge.

The hell did i ever do to you? I am great company and as much as people hate outsiders coming to their shard.. they enjoy the burst of pvp. At least I always did.
The only pvp you faggots have brought to this shard is massive zerging and if that aint bad enough reefer has been trucing hz so they can make an even bigger zerg just to insure they have no chance of losing a fight. Atleast on atl you faggots wasnt scared of a good 3 or 4-way fight over a spawn/harry.
Jerry McAwesome

zulu2401 wrote:Not true. Everyone welcomes the idea of new players but the threat of domination gave us a good laugh. You could have had a fresh start here but instead you leave your life of douche baggery on pest to be douche bags on demise. Well played. Too bag you aren't very good at it....
I don't even know who you are. But, the only person I talked shit to on the boards was Vander and he lived up to how bad he was on OSI. What is your characters name, I will be sure to note it from now on when I play.
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

The only pvp you faggots have brought to this shard is massive zerging and if that aint bad enough reefer has been trucing hz so they can make an even bigger zerg just to insure they have no chance of losing a fight. Atleast on atl you faggots wasnt scared of a good 3 or 4-way fight over a spawn/harry.
I have only ran into you a few times and you had numbers and got blown up. lol. Nothing new with you.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I am magepoint.