NWo <3 Grifo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: =DDDD~~

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:Vander let's be real. Say you stumbled upon me AFK in the middle of a field, you're saying you wouldn't call your guild in immediately to break my suit?
As real and as honest as I can be with someone who i dislike no I wouldnt break your suit or any other member of hz. I dislike qa far more than you and iv never break their suits. For as long as iv play uo and as known as I am not one person can speak a single time where iv done any such thing.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Anthony File wrote:Vander let's be real. Say you stumbled upon me AFK in the middle of a field, you're saying you wouldn't call your guild in immediately to break my suit?
Delusional Nars, that's his name.

Of course he would break your suit, we both know it. Obviously he's just saying that he won't due to trying to fit in with his guild.

He's a 2-faced piece of shit.

I commend Malo for babysitting his ass for this long.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger and Grifo like this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Hypocrisy......
Loler

Post by Loler »

As far as I'm concerned Jeff is a known scammer and eventually karma catches up to everyone.

Bama I was thinking the exact same thing you said about Silver's defense. I would have fired him on the spot and had what he said stricken from the record and ask to get him disbarred the second he called me, his client guilty, and possibly call for a mistrial.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
As real and as honest as I can be with someone who i dislike no I wouldnt break your suit or any other member of hz. I dislike qa far more than you and iv never break their suits. For as long as iv play uo and as known as I am not one person can speak a single time where iv done any such thing.
He dislikes the people who have been shitting on him for over a decade. It is understandable.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
He dislikes the people who have been shitting on him for over a decade. It is understandable.
im not the one that had to take break from demise because my guild got beat into the dirt, hell yall only started playing again cause i kept making fun of all of you.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Vander wouldn't break anyone's suit despite Logan's ranting about him. He'd be more likely to just kill you and take a screenshot and troll you for a little bit. Personally, I wouldn't break your suit, no point in breaking someone I want to Pvp's suit.
Also, it's just shitty to do that to someone.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

atomic chicken wrote:Vander wouldn't break anyone's suit despite Logan's ranting about him. He'd be more likely to just kill you and take a screenshot and troll you for a little bit. Personally, I wouldn't break your suit, no point in breaking someone I want to Pvp's suit.
Also, it's just shitty to do that to someone.
I think the problem is too many people in here born to shitty parents who didnt teach em right from wrong and just assume im the same as them.
Loler

Post by Loler »

An eye for an eye. Your guild members while in their alliance broke some of their suits, so they broke some of their guild member/alliance members suits.

While it doesn't make it correct to do so, in their eyes it's justified. The best solution to not break your suit is do what I've done for the last 18 years of playing this game. Do not go afk in a public place, and yes this includes guild members houses or guild houses. You never know who will show up and it only takes 2-3 minutes to beat off an entire suit with enough players.

It's the same thing for scammers, don't take scripts from other people or trust them to hold your shroud cause they just want to see how it looks.

Or in Jeff's case when you are illegally buying other peoples gear pay them the money then reverse the payment or don't pay at all.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:An eye for an eye. Your guild members while in their alliance broke some of their suits, so they broke some of their guild member/alliance members suits.

While it doesn't make it correct to do so, in their eyes it's justified. The best solution to not break your suit is do what I've done for the last 18 years of playing this game. Do not go afk in a public place, and yes this includes guild members houses or guild houses. You never know who will show up and it only takes 2-3 minutes to beat off an entire suit with enough players.

It's the same thing for scammers, don't take scripts from other people or trust them to hold your shroud cause they just want to see how it looks.

Or in Jeff's case when you are illegally buying other peoples gear pay them the money then reverse the payment or don't pay at all.
Thats not an eye for an eye at all. Jeff had nothing to do with whatever "happen" between req and loop when servos and epi was in req. If they had did that to their suits than you would have a case of eye for an eye but this is more like an innocent bystander getting fucked over because of beef between other people.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Guilt by association, your guild uses it for HZ all the time. As almost every guild uses with others.

Also, in case you didn't pick up on it. Jeff is a scammer. Just figured I would make sure you caught my drift this time, since me saying earlier he was a scammer and you just ignored that fact.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Loler wrote:An eye for an eye. Your guild members while in their alliance broke some of their suits, so they broke some of their guild member/alliance members suits.

Jeff is not a part of our guild, he's an alliance member. Also, you usually try to get back at the person who do it to you. Also, Im not saying jeff does this bc i dont know, but many people throughout the server buy shit for irl money. It's illegal. The punishment should be staff-enforced not player-enforced.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I wasn't even crying about him illegally buying the stuff I just wanted to point that out, what i was talking about is he is a known scammer. He reverses payments or just never pays for the items he is even illegally buying.

It doesn't matter though even if no one in Loop had their suit broken I'm sure the people who did it would have done it anyways. Just like servos breaking Loops suit. He would have done it no matter what if he had the chance, and there are people in HZ I'm sure who would do the same. He'll I would probably myself. I don't even have to hate you to do it, just have to not like you. I would never beat Ghent's suit or Randy's or Paith's. But there are alot of people out there if they got caught afk, in public, their suit would be dust.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Tempest likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

I was talking about the suit breaking. I never compared e-fielding a ghost to breaking a suit. I offered an elegant solution to the problem: Kick suit breakers from both guilds. You simply made up excuses not to do it, and I knew you would.

That said, let me add some insult to injury:

Lucifall
Tempest likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Legacy wrote:I was talking about the suit breaking. I never compared e-fielding a ghost to breaking a suit. I offered an elegant solution to the problem: Kick suit breakers from both guilds. You simply made up excuses not to do it, and I knew you would.

That said, let me add some insult to injury:

They will never grasp the context of what you are trying to say, Brunus.

It also seems that your 2nd language(english) trifles BurgerKing's(Vander) 1st and only language(english). Now that's sad.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.