A quick trip to Felucca

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Re: A quick trip to Felucca

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tempest wrote:The amount of ass-kissing in this thread is equally amountable to how many times I have pooped on Kapero and whiped my ass with his corpse.

The total-times is a lot.
You and Zulu do it in every thread, and no one comments on it because we all know he is your role model and you are trying to be like him, but he is just drunk.
ortiz likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

NP I know you are American at heart.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Tempest wrote:The amount of ass-kissing in this thread is equally amountable to how many times I have pooped on Kapero and whiped my ass with his corpse.

The total-times is a lot.
You and Zulu do it in every thread, and no one comments on it because we all know he is your role model and you are trying to be like him, but he is just drunk.
We all know Alvin is your role-model and you are sucking his ass to get items.

Zulu may be drunk-sometimes, but you're just a dumb-ass hypocritical polander, 24/7.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Someone got offended through internet.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:Someone got offended through internet.
The only offense being had is the Energy Bolt I dropped on you last week.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tempest wrote:
Yeah, but I casted the blood oath and the energy bolt reflected and now you are retarded.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Yeah, but I casted the blood oath and the energy bolt reflected and now you are retarded.
The blood oath you casted was reflected because I casted Magic Reflection, and now your blood just got oathed.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I didn't want to tell you but when you were casting the energy bolt, I hid and you missed and hit a nearby creature - exodus overseer that turned you into a bot. Now you are a mindless scripter.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Poland wasn't a significant ally in ww2.

They were nothing but surrender monkeys.

They can't even retain the same government for more than a couple of generations.
zulu2401 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

This little back and forth kapero and bassmaster are doing so reminds me of 5th grade.

As far ww2 pretty sure ussr is the one that saved them. No one can deny the fact that the Soviets were holding the line on the east front, but it also undeniable that if the US hadn't entered the war, or been drug into it, there's a good chance Germany would have taken over the whole world.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

zulu2401 wrote:Given this 'theoretical situation' ever became factual I would torture you for weeks before I actually killed you. I would make you beg for death before I finally cut your fuckin head off with a dull rusty knife and play soccer with it. Or maybe I wrap I guitar string around your neck and saw your head off like that. What would be left of your body would be fuckin force fed to MB and his family because that would be my second stop. His wife would take the first bite of your 2 inch dick while I feed him your asshole with a spoon.
i run out blood in my immagination =( but it was an amazing experience
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Mithril

Post by Mithril »

Just one parenthesis: on the eastern europe the Soviet Union has much more relevance in Nazi suppression than the United States. Cheers.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Must have missed my post...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mithril

Post by Mithril »

The Silvertiger wrote:Must have missed my post...
gotcha
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

the russians coulda won the war themselves. the ussr was a fucking machine
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656