A quick trip to Felucca

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
kolbycrouch

Re: A quick trip to Felucca

Post by kolbycrouch »

The Silvertiger wrote:A decent reply Lord Kolby! You may be right, but we'll never truly know. Hitler might have went on to conquer a vast majority of Asia and died from the flu(sound familiar?) we'll never know... To deny their military capabilities and to up play Russia's is the only thing that truly stands out in this thread...
I'm trying to use this thread for anti-Polish propaganda.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

kolbycrouch wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:A decent reply Lord Kolby! You may be right, but we'll never truly know. Hitler might have went on to conquer a vast majority of Asia and died from the flu(sound familiar?) we'll never know... To deny their military capabilities and to up play Russia's is the only thing that truly stands out in this thread...
Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Cyq3jD2Ho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-v24pAg7s
https://youtu.be/wfCQvP0szKk?t=6m
https://youtu.be/O0ipPwmQx-A?t=1m30s
kolbycrouch likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:
Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Cyq3jD2Ho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-v24pAg7s
https://youtu.be/wfCQvP0szKk?t=6m
https://youtu.be/O0ipPwmQx-A?t=1m30s

Hey baby, I'm gonna sine yo' pitty on the runny kine.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
kolbycrouch likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

kolbycrouch wrote:I'm trying to use this thread for anti-Polish propaganda.
Poland is going to save the world from the radical Muslims again.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Polluted water I tell ya
Attachments
main-qimg-0afb48e7e915d9e15457f8d33d283ff0-c.jpg
main-qimg-0afb48e7e915d9e15457f8d33d283ff0-c.jpg (46.34 KiB) Viewed 2830 times
Arden and The Silvertiger like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:I'm trying to use this thread for anti-Polish propaganda.
Poland is going to save the world from the radical Muslims again.
You have too much faith in them. They can't save their own fuckin teeth let's not exaggerate too heavily.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yeah, I would love to see some krauts try to invade Texas, Oakland, or Louisiana bayou. It would be like Deliverance.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Image
It's close man but you shouldn't use pics of your mom like that. Who said we lose that often? Sure as fuck didn't happen tonight did it? Then you got res killed 14 times. Gate hopping mystical llama herder with your auto apple script lmfao. Tell us you don't use scripts again now that shit was funny.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Either you die or kill a player, you lose everytime because you are being salty, or rage, or feeling hostility towards somebody. With this attitude you will never find some joy. It's astonishing how you haven't figured it out yet, do you really need another decade to spend in UO to see it? That's why I said you lose, somehow I knew you wouldn't understand it, it required some basic sense to read between lines. Zulu has been explained.

"everyone is cheating and hzs gms" Blind, bitter accusing is part of raging, so it means you are ragin, which means you are losing.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Either you die or kill a player, you lose everytime because you are being salty, or rage, or feeling hostility towards somebody. With this attitude you will never find some joy. It's astonishing how you haven't figured it out yet, do you really need another decade to spend in UO to see it? That's why I said you lose, somehow I knew you wouldn't understand it, it required some basic sense to read between lines. Zulu has been explained.
I lose cuz everyone is cheating and hzs are gms? Your words are pretty clear. They're wrong but clear. Lol
I always find joy in taking insurance money and loot. You died like 14 times tonight to my one time. Lots of insurance bro love them 1v1. Oh yea and didn't you have a loop tag like 2 days ago? Haha god damn I'm always right aren't I?
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

zulu2401 wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Either you die or kill a player, you lose everytime because you are being salty, or rage, or feeling hostility towards somebody. With this attitude you will never find some joy. It's astonishing how you haven't figured it out yet, do you really need another decade to spend in UO to see it? That's why I said you lose, somehow I knew you wouldn't understand it, it required some basic sense to read between lines. Zulu has been explained.
I lose cuz everyone is cheating and hzs are gms? Your words are pretty clear. They're wrong but clear. Lol
I always find joy in taking insurance money and loot. You died like 14 times tonight to my one time. Lots of insurance bro love them 1v1. Oh yea and didn't you have a loop tag like 2 days ago? Haha god damn I'm always right aren't I?
1) Req is allied with LOOP. I had a Loop tag because there were no a REQ emisarry online, and I had left earlier from REQ to duel with my guildmate, so I leave this to you..
2) I let eight people reskill me over and over, because you couldn't guys catch me, so I decided to entertain around. You count reskills 1v8 like it super matters, for me it's just the pixelated world.
3) I have never seen you doing 1v1, you take this game too seriously to that point you live in denial.

You have been explained again. Don't disappoint your family with your temper just how you disappoint yourself here.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
1) Req is allied with LOOP. I had a Loop tag because there were no a REQ emisarry online, and I had left earlier from REQ to duel with my guildmate, so I leave this to you..
2) I let eight people reskill me over and over, because you couldn't guys catch me, so I decided to entertain around. You count reskills 1v8 like it super matters, for me it's just the pixelated world.
3) I have never seen you doing 1v1, you take this game too seriously to that point you live in denial.

You have been explained again. Don't disappoint your family with your temper just how you disappoint yourself here.
No not really I just play for shits and giggles. Everyone knows I don't give two shits what people think but the people who play with me every time I log in know how I feel about forums. 'If they can't take a joke, fuck em.'
There ya go dumbass. It doesn't get much more simple than that. So after like 2-3 years of me trolling you still wake up and shit the bed everytime I post something remotely sarcastic and then you ramble on about shit that doesn't make sense and fuckin embarrass yourself. So explain to me how you ended up with a gray screen if we couldn't catch you. I must admit your gate hopping script is fancy but it always takes you to the exact same predictable location and you constantly make a habit out of it. Therefore, it was only a matter of time until I killed you and then mushroom stamped your forehead with muh paynus. I got pizzas to deliver at your mom's house. Peace
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

zulu2401 wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: I lose cuz everyone is cheating and hzs are gms? Your words are pretty clear. They're wrong but clear. Lol

No not really I just play for shits and giggles. Everyone knows I don't give two shits what people think but the people who play with me every time I log in know how I feel about forums. 'If they can't take a joke, fuck em.'
There ya go dumbass. It doesn't get much more simple than that. So after like 2-3 years of me trolling you still wake up and shit the bed everytime I post something remotely sarcastic and then you ramble on about shit that doesn't make sense and fuckin embarrass yourself. So explain to me how you ended up with a gray screen if we couldn't catch you. I must admit your gate hopping script is fancy but it always takes you to the exact same predictable location and you constantly make a habit out of it. Therefore, it was only a matter of time until I killed you and then mushroom stamped your forehead with muh paynus. I got pizzas to deliver at your mom's house. Peace
I was just teasing you, you don't have to constantly prove me something. Have a nice day.
Vitek- likes this.
MB

Post by MB »

royal kapero2 wrote: like it super matters, for me it's just the pixelated world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3kgVSV_DRc&t=1m11s