When you're being chased at brit gate realize something is wrong

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

When you're being chased at brit gate realize something is wrong

Post by Bad Religion »

....and somehow still survive the 3 people chasing you
royal kapero2

Re: When you're being chased at brit gate realize something is wrong

Post by royal kapero2 »

LOL sholdn't have tried to cheat with switching skills during battle
Bad Religion likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:Image

You were running from bassmaster? :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Servos likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:

You're going to mention me in a thread I never even commented on?

Your forum-pvp skills are starting to fade, as at first I thought you were mediocre at best.

It's okay though, the day I see you in Fellucca is the day you'll stop quoting me on the forums due to an obsession you have for me, which is totally weird.

But hey man, I hate to bust your bubble, but I don't swing that way. If you want a easy piece of dick, you should try hitting some fellow truck-drivers up, i'm sure they'd like to get some of dat-ass.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Smooth McSmooth
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:

Running from kapero lol
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Obviously, chicken little wasn't realizing I was referring to chicken little... But hey when you decide to quit being gay for the imposter zulu2401 and Ortiz then you can say something about anyone being gay until then go PvP...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz and Bad Religion like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

This server is a constant reminder of how much I hate archery.
hrs024 and zulu2401 like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:Obviously, chicken little wasn't realizing I was referring to chicken little... But hey when you decide to quit being gay for the imposter zulu2401 and Ortiz then you can say something about anyone being gay until then go PvP...

Your replies to my comments just prove my point even further.

All you do is sit and watch these forums like a hawk, quoting people on a minutely-basis, hoping to get a rile out of them. You claim to be a very "religious person" yet you don't act accordingly.

If you're going to make a claim to be a Follower of God, you should focus on doing that instead of saying some of the things you do.
--------------------------------------------------------------
-If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man's religion is worthless. -James 1:26

-For there are many rebellious men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, who must be silenced because they are upsetting whole families, teaching things they should not teach for the sake of sordid gain. -Titus 1:10-11

-Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it. -James 4:11

Claiming to be a "Follower of God" then insulting people publicly isn't going to do you any good in the long-run. You should take the following quotes from the Good-Book and take into context that provoking people is evil.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tempest wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Obviously, chicken little wasn't realizing I was referring to chicken little... But hey when you decide to quit being gay for the imposter zulu2401 and Ortiz then you can say something about anyone being gay until then go PvP...

Your replies to my comments just prove my point even further.

All you do is sit and watch these forums like a hawk, quoting people on a minutely-basis, hoping to get a rile out of them. You claim to be a very "religious person" yet you don't act accordingly.

If you're going to make a claim to be a Follower of God, you should focus on doing that instead of saying some of the things you do.
-If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man's religion is worthless. -James 1:26

-For there are many rebellious men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, who must be silenced because they are upsetting whole families, teaching things they should not teach for the sake of sordid gain. -Titus 1:10-11

-Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it. -James 4:11

Claiming to be a "Follower of God" then insulting people publicly isn't going to do you any good in the long-run. You should take the following quotes from the Good-Book and take into context that provoking people is evil.
Jesus goddamn Christ what the fuck
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Either Silvertiger is a master troll or Tempest is an easily-triggered bitch.

IT WAS JUST A NAME DROP BRO CALM DOWN KEEP JESUS OUT OF IT
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

STFU GTFO Zulu 24:01........

It's really the only quote needed for just about anything on the forum
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vitek- wrote:Either Silvertiger is a master troll or Tempest is an easily-triggered bitch.

IT WAS JUST A NAME DROP BRO CALM DOWN KEEP JESUS OUT OF IT
Just like SilverTiger, you don't belong on the pvp thread.

You don't come out of your house long enough to cast a spell.

Nice try though.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Easily-triggered bitch it is. Maybe another vacation would do you some good :lol:
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vitek- wrote:Easily-triggered bitch it is. Maybe another vacation would do you some good :lol:
How bout dat ass-whippin' I handed your boys the other night?

They must've cried for your help constantly via skype and you refused to come out of that house!