When you're being chased at brit gate realize something is wrong

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vitek-

Re: When you're being chased at brit gate realize something is wrong

Post by Vitek- »

I actually don't even know who you are in game. I logged on with a bar of 4G from the hunting camp on my laptop and PvP'd a bit, but only for about 10 minutes. No coordinated effort I don't think most of us care that much.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vitek- wrote:I actually don't even know who you are in game. I logged on with a bar of 4G from the hunting camp on my laptop and PvP'd a bit, but only for about 10 minutes. No coordinated effort I don't think most of us care that much.
I'll introduce myself the next time I see you in Fel.

It'll be in a grey-screen for you though. 8-)
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

Bad Religion wrote:Image

....and somehow still survive the 3 people chasing you
maybe you have good ping
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Tempest wrote:
Vitek- wrote:I actually don't even know who you are in game. I logged on with a bar of 4G from the hunting camp on my laptop and PvP'd a bit, but only for about 10 minutes. No coordinated effort I don't think most of us care that much.

Awesome! I can't wait! :mrgreen:
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bassmaster lives his life through uo, guys. He plays more uo than I do. He comments over double what do on forums even including the ban he just had... Yet, hey, it's me... You're the worse skilled troll on here. The fact that I trolled you into a ban by using the same words like 10 posts in a row is a testament to how bad your forum PvP skills are. I gladly give you in game PvP trophy. I don't care. I never have cared. My favorite PvP moments were trolling... Trolling afk/semiafkers. Trolling 8 Chinese... Trolling that one guy from Hz into moving his operation to a trammel facet... All with a noob suit... Trolling the legendary fans by standing on mbs doorstep and disarming him until he rage quits... That's my favorite moments. I'm sure your favorite moments include some outnumbered situation where you took out their whole team. That's not me. I was never any good at PvP and probably never will be. I'm satisfied with that. To come at me about my religion just shows your ignorance about it.

Triggered? ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz and Vitek- like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:Bassmaster lives his life through uo, guys. He plays more uo than I do. He comments over double what do on forums even including the ban he just had... Yet, hey, it's me... You're the worse skilled troll on here. The fact that I trolled you into a ban by using the same words like 10 posts in a row is a testament to how bad your forum PvP skills are. I gladly give you in game PvP trophy. I don't care. I never have cared. My favorite PvP moments were trolling... Trolling afk/semiafkers. Trolling 8 Chinese... Trolling that one guy from Hz into moving his operation to a trammel facet... All with a noob suit... Trolling the legendary fans by standing on mbs doorstep and disarming him until he rage quits... That's my favorite moments. I'm sure your favorite moments include some outnumbered situation where you took out their whole team. That's not me. I was never any good at PvP and probably never will be. I'm satisfied with that. To come at me about my religion just shows your ignorance about it.

Triggered? ;)
You must be mad to fully explain yourself to me, thanks for all the details bubba.

Triggered? ;)
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Terribly upset and fully triggered.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

12v4 and nwo gets shit on all night lol. Good fights pussies
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tempest wrote:

He showed up in fel the other day lasted about 30 secs. I think he managed to make it 2 screens and cast 1 spell.

Dont worry I let him know doom was in tram.

Before he bitches about 3v1. This was at the tail end of a fight of like 3v8 against Req/Loop that he decided to join. He chose to fight with them. Why does MB let such shitty players in his guild?
Attachments
crunch.jpg
crunch.jpg (291.21 KiB) Viewed 2899 times
zulu2401 likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

That's not even me :lol: :lol:

Also if you have preface it with "in before the 3v1" then maybe you should choose a more telling screenshot. Let's see some of those big plays!
fish, bass
ronny.p likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:That's not even me :lol: :lol:

Also if you have preface it with "in before the 3v1" then maybe you should choose a more telling screenshot. Let's see some of those big plays!
https://youtu.be/KQo_DtR70uM

This made me shit my panties but it's the equivalent of your guild on demise. Idiots
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Holy lag
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Tempest wrote:Your forum-pvp skills are starting to fade, as at first I thought you were mediocre at best.
Apparently he's pretty good, since he mentioned you only once and got you to reply with salt just 30 minutes later. LOL
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Necrodog wrote:
Tempest wrote:Your forum-pvp skills are starting to fade, as at first I thought you were mediocre at best.
Apparently he's pretty good, since he mentioned you only once and got you to reply with salt just 30 minutes later. LOL
Please, read through the post and quote me like usual, you never fail to do so.

Your infatuation with me is arousing though.