1v1 trashing kapero

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Legacy

Re: 1v1 trashing kapero

Post by Legacy »

Guess I win.
Lucifall
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Perhaps yes, you have equal chances to be right or to prove that you can't use your own language, as Portuguese has a similar word for regenerate, it's not like an English native speaker is right, he might have been mistaken for considering Portuguese is rootless and just English has Latin elements.

I am not taking any sides, since I can't study this issue. I have to tell you that I am a dingbat and I will never speak about my English skill with strong confidence. But let the third party inspect this. Please, I want someone impartial to solve this international conflict, different languages, different perspectives, different people, .. who is right and who is retarded.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

this thread makes me regurgitate
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm not wrong. He implies it by disagreeing. If he would read what he posted really fuckin slow like 4 times he might realize that. REALLY FUCKIN SLOW LEGACY.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Only reason I am insisting on this is because of Bama, since I know her knack for finding bugs in RunUO. From what she said I figured she means OSI wisps actually increase MR and make mana regen faster, akin to lich form, rather than do what I described.

Sorry if you are, indeed, wrong. Don't take it personally. You already have your deaths to deal with. :mrgreen:
Lucifall
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Made In Quebec wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:... of giving yourself handjobs...
There is nothing wrong with the occasional fapping, anyone can enjoy a good happy alone time once in a while!
If by "while" you mean daily, and "once"' you mean 7-10 times, then I agree.
Made In Quebec likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Legacy wrote:Only reason I am insisting on this is because of Bama, since I know her knack for finding bugs in RunUO. From what she said I figured she means OSI wisps actually increase MR and make mana regen faster, akin to lich form, rather than do what I described.

Sorry if you are, indeed, wrong. Don't take it personally. You already have your deaths to deal with. :mrgreen:
Yea you win. Sorry I can't understand your level of fuckin retard. It's like arguing with a down syndrome platypus. I don't give a fuck how you look at it, it's still a form of regen you dumb cocksucker.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Swear to God one more 'quoted by legacy' I'll be kicking your door down and beat you to fuckin death with kaperos head and then slap your titties around while I'm fuckin your cat
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Unacceptable kapero.....
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

zulu2401 wrote:Swear to God one more 'quoted by legacy' I'll be kicking your door down and beat you to fuckin death with kaperos head and then slap your titties around while I'm fuckin your cat
Only one who's dead today is you, buddy.
zulu2401 wrote:
Legacy wrote:Only reason I am insisting on this is because of Bama, since I know her knack for finding bugs in RunUO. From what she said I figured she means OSI wisps actually increase MR and make mana regen faster, akin to lich form, rather than do what I described.

Yea you win. Sorry I can't understand your level of fuckin retard. It's like arguing with a down syndrome platypus. I don't give a fuck how you look at it, it's still a form of regen you dumb cocksucker.
Can't wrap your head around differences in game mechanics. Got it.
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I haven't died in like 3 weeks stfu.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kapero you're such a piece of trash as a person
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Do yourself a favour and pass by my coruscation. I am a walking mix of pain and knowledge that guarantees to stab people and make them at the same time thanking me, and asking could you please stab me more. I am testing all the boundaries, so yes, being virulent is beneficial in my case. I got what I want, a free suit, I treat people like I want and they are still my underdogs, If I have wanted I would have made you my underdog, when it was a proper time but I didn't consider you usefull. The only outcome is now to stfu for you because I saved you from being a bigger shit than you are now.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Do yourself a favour and pass by my coruscation. I am a walking mix of pain and knowledge that guarantees to stab people and make them at the same time thanking me, and asking could you please stab me more. I am testing all the boundaries, so yes, being virulent is beneficial in my case. I got what I want, a free suit, I treat people like I want and they are still my underdogs, If I have wanted I would have made you my underdog, when it was a proper time but I didn't consider you usefull. The only outcome is now to stfu for you because I saved you from being a bigger shit than you are now.
You couldn't make a fuckin poptart in a toaster dude. You will never be shit compared to me except a scared little bitch. You're just a little punk piece of shit who gets owned everyday on a video game
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Good fight.
Alvin likes this.