OrangePetals before 1v1 Tourny

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Extremist223

OrangePetals before 1v1 Tourny

Post by Extremist223 »

Is there a safe guard in place to prevent someone from eating orange petals before the event starts or between fights? Also, what about potions between or before a fight. Or any buffs for that matter, including protection.
royal kapero2

Re: OrangePetals before 1v1 Tourny

Post by royal kapero2 »

Stats from potions are canceled, gift of renewal timer not.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

tournies are fucked unless all these are taken care of.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Extremist223 wrote:tournies are fucked unless all these are taken care of.
Maybe the lesser brackets change, but those at the top are usually the same and they don't use these effects.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You also shouldn't be able to leave or recall when entered. I watched loler recall and change his template then come back for his next match
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

The Silvertiger wrote:those at the top
No such thing.

There is only a couple of players here that weren't garbage/non-existent before steam came out.

The only person I see that still gets on these forums regularly, that actually knew how to play with razor is Zulu.

Everyone else came out of the woodwork when Daddy Warbucks skyped them his script library.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

kolbycrouch wrote:
No such thing.

There is only a couple of players here that weren't garbage/non-existent before steam came out.

The only person I see that still gets on these forums regularly, that actually knew how to play with razor is Zulu.

Everyone else came out of the woodwork when Daddy Warbucks skyped them his script library.
Wtf is razor?
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I started on here and got recruited with them young razor skills #syncsoutweighscripts
Last edited by atomic chicken on June 9th, 2017, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maloskies likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

atomic chicken wrote:I started on here and go recruited with them young razor skills #syncsoutweighscripts
Obviously. Loop got fuckin raped last night until they bring 18 retards. 7-8 archers spamming dismounts. 7 different mages all using ma fb at the same time and riding swipes the rest of them spamming teleport. 4 of us literally spanked them without mercy
Maloskies likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

atomic chicken wrote:I started on here and got recruited with them young razor skills #syncsoutweighscripts
pls, i see those pain spike scripts
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

something like

if 'malo' about to kill someone
cast 'pain spike'
get gold
endif
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

did it on razor too ;P
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Maloskies wrote:something like

if 'malo' about to kill someone
cast 'pain spike'
get gold
endif
Lmao so goddamn true. He does that to you too? Fuckin thief. Cut off his hands!
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

zulu2401 wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:
No such thing.

Wtf is razor?
c'mon Vagisil you remember. It's that shitty program where you had to press buttons to get it to work.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

kolbycrouch wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote: No such thing.

Wtf is razor?
c'mon Vagisil you remember. It's that shitty program where you had to press buttons to get it to work.
You mean you couldnt press play and watch? Yea I don't how we ever pvped like that. Pulling bars and manually targeting. Sounds like science fiction nonsense