Proposal.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
EV

Proposal.

Post by EV »

i propose a pvp tournament that the buy in is an ornament.

meaning we fight not locked in a box, everyone who participates, will give an orni marked with their name on it..to EOS to validate they have entered the tournament. (ornies must be marked and must be worn at all times.) AFTER EOS gives the orni back to them.. they are entered in the tournament. Through natural play, we will see who wins the most ornies! of course.. if you die, you forfeit your orni and thus goes to the pool of ornis. DONT DIE.

let us put a real price on artifacts again.

let us see who are talkers and who are full of shit.

Identified ornies will be shown at all times by the champions that have entered.

*ornaments must be marked with the tool to identify the orni and the player*
*those that dont have an orni will not be given access to this glorious tournament!*
*the tournament will go on as long a it has to*
*if in regular combat you are called out and you refuse to fight, you will be automatically disqualified*
*screenshots unless otherwise proven false will be prooven a death.*
*EOS word is final*
*no rules, other than hacking anothers account.*
*ornies taken off prior to death, and prooven to be registered are immediatly disqualified.*
*no rules*

*final thought.. let me see what you got!*
Last edited by EV on June 5th, 2017, 11:50 am, edited 19 times in total.
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
EV

Re: Proposal.

Post by EV »

Last edited by EV on June 6th, 2017, 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I say we do a royal rumble, 2 man start it off and a new person randomly enters every 2 mins until all 30 have entered. Last man stand is the winner and goes on to wrestlemania to face the undertaker.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

So you are just ready to hand your ornies over to reefer, chicken little, loler, havoc, or zulito. Atleast, it will be entertaining watching the rich get richer...
:popcorn:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Hucking Fippy likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

My boy reefer will win every orny you guys supply, good luck.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.