Guide for sgt, zulu and silvertiger

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Guide for sgt, zulu and silvertiger

Post by royal kapero2 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso

Because I think they are weak men.

In tribute of Ramax and Anonym. Bestest PvPers from Europe.
The Silvertiger

Re: Guide for sgt, zulu and silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

First off, anonym sux... He failed to kill a practically naked noob until said noob just stopped. He also had to move his afk cartel to trammel due to said practically naked noob. If you fail to kill this practically naked noob in less than a minute you need to trash can your suit, demolish your houses, drop your stuff in your bank box on the ground, and delete all your characters because you sux(sounds cooler than suck)...

Do you have a cigarette?

:popcorn:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I've played with ramax years ago. Decent shot caller. Terrible pvper. Not mention he's about as active as kaperos sex life which is fuckin zero. Unless you count the occasional goat.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:First off, anonym sux... He failed to kill a practically naked noob until said noob just stopped. He also had to move his afk cartel to trammel due to said practically naked noob. If you fail to kill this practically naked noob in less than a minute you need to trash can your suit, demolish your houses, drop your stuff in your bank box on the ground, and delete all your characters because you sux(sounds cooler than suck)...

Do you have a cigarette?

:popcorn:
Smoke a bowl with me silver tits