Grease fire

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: Grease fire

Post by Bad Religion »

MB wrote:Why'd y'all leave the IDOC?
Probably because there was like 20 of you.

Glad to you see playing again though MB, was a fun outing.
Maloskies likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

MB wrote:Why'd y'all leave the IDOC?
Because we had 5 people. After we kicked the shit out of 3 guilds we left. Loop first, Hz second then chased nwo till they died. Fuck you. Don't think you're anything special sporting those numbers. You were the first Hz to get dirted. It's getting pretty fuckin old stomping everyone's ass at the cost of 45 mins a fight because everyone out numbers us so we won the first big fight and left. You guys actually did kill Chad though when you finally got 10 people on his screen. We never see you or your sorry ass dick suckers fighting like we do. It's zerg or nothing.
Bad Religion likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I was already 45 minutes late for a meet up so I had to peace, but I imagine they didn't want to fight 3 guilds off with 4 people for an hour, was fun seein hz again, hopefully y'all can last longer than 30 seconds with the numbers you had next time lol, the 4-5 nwo archers put more pressure on us than the 10 hz and 15 loop lol.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Everyone please give a round of applause for Hz and MB they been inactive for a while now but they manage to get 3 times as many players than normal on for 1 event so lets all make sure we acknowledge their valiant commitment to only pvp when they have more numbers.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Dying to hz and loop is like dying to spawn at a champ then the dragon talking shit to you.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Bad Religion wrote:Wish I could stop playing this fucking game. Now in my sleep I just repeat Kal Vas Flam.
Competition is bad, brazilians getting mad, all the guild hopping pussies make me really sad.
Archery op, so is magery, but nothing worse than the scripts of MB.
Fuck I died again one versus four, better post on the forums how zulu's mom is a whore.
Forever a virgin, my life is UO, but at least I can brag about making you my hoe.
I get all the pussy with my skill in this game, and every time I res kill I gain a little fame.
The only thing where gold digging is real, so every so often I hit up Bama to cop a feel.
Kids like Alvin doing anything for an item, but if he sees a good opponent refuses to fight em.
Hes got too much wealth, and never enough health, but always seems to gift of life himself.
I dare not shit talk the mighty kapero, or inside my ass ill find his broken arrow.
Seems like he quits uo every fucking day, so it's no suprise that his girlfriend turned gay.
About malo what could possibly be said? except if he still played a mage his whole team might not be dead.
Stick to necro mage you fuckin chump, so i dont see you run off screen every dump.
In terms of silvertiger I hope this rap doesnt bore him, because he consists of 90% of the likes on the forum.
yeah this is gold lol :popcorn:
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

ill be dropping my EP "Suck on my Heartwood" in August so be ready
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:ill be dropping my EP "Suck on my Heartwood" in August so be ready
Where can I preorder?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:wanna post selfies with dic pics included to see who is bigger? ;)
Pretty sure your camera doesn't zoom in far enough for you buddy. You can fill this out though so I can with my ass with it. Keep the tears off it though. Nobody enjoys soggy toilet paper.

sounds to me like you are scared bro. its okay most boys with little penises are self conscious about their wittle wee wee... :D

fact of the matter still is and always will be that I am the gooder man than you are, i will let you win video games, i win at being the better looking, taller, more handsome and larger endowed than you, so at the end of the day i am still better than you and can sleep at night knowing i did not have to steal in order to have enjoyment..

Wait a minute...

Calling Zulu a thief saying he "steals" in order to have enjoyment is a low-down piece of shit claim that totally isn't true.

I've given Zulu full-suits/items and have gotten them all back whenever I want them back.

If anyone is a thief, maybe we should talk about how you scammed Lead out of all those millions back in the gap. Take them polish-cocksucking lips and go suck Alvin off some more, i'm sure he enjoys the toxicity wrapped around his little penis.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

He's an idiot. First of all the screen shot isn't even from me. That's kid inks computer.
Like I said, he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. He's tryin to be an asshole to the king of assholes. I'm way better at it than you sgt slaughter. Cry me a river and fuckin drown yourself in it.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

You two are nothing but child's play. Cute and sassy, I am going to call Zulu the sassy one and shirtless bassmaster the cute one.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:You two are nothing but child's play. Cute and sassy, I am going to call Zulu the sassy one and shirtless bassmaster the cute one.
We aren't children. You need to look elsewhere for pictures of little shirtless boys.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

zulu2401 wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:You two are nothing but child's play. Cute and sassy, I am going to call Zulu the sassy one and shirtless bassmaster the cute one.
We aren't children. You need to look elsewhere for pictures of little shirtless boys.

Kid is still suckin' on his momma's titties.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:
Where's the super like button? He's been trying to get pictures of ajani and keeps calling him baby.... Maybe, we should report him to the authorities?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Where's the super like button? He's been trying to get pictures of ajani and keeps calling him baby.... Maybe, we should report him to the authorities?
Yea cuz he rapes them and carries the HIV