Obvious hacking...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Billy

Re: Obvious hacking...

Post by Billy »

Reefer wrote:
Billy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Both of them are more of a man than you are buddy. You're just a bitch with face hair.
Nice come back SIKE fucking ugly ass wife and your trisomic kid

Well i mean you are ugly as fuck no wonder you would get this kind of family LOL
Why the fuck are you attacking his child you stupid fuck, are you that big of a fucking douche bag? You are the type who starts a fight at a bar and gets the shit kicked out of him. But I doubt you even go to the bar since you are still living at home with your parents, there is more to life than UO bud.

Just making him taste of his own medicine so i dont need to explain myself so i can go as far i can go with this retard and retarded wife and trisomic kid

so if you dont know shit why you bother quoting me when it none of your business.

You doubt i go to bar because i live with my parents ? does that make any sense shut up bro stick with uo fucking cunt LOL
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Billy wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Billy wrote:

Well i mean you are ugly as fuck no wonder you would get this kind of family LOL
Why the fuck are you attacking his child you stupid fuck, are you that big of a fucking douche bag? You are the type who starts a fight at a bar and gets the shit kicked out of him. But I doubt you even go to the bar since you are still living at home with your parents, there is more to life than UO bud.

Just making him taste of his own medicine so i dont need to explain myself so i can go as far i can go with this retard and retarded wife and trisomic kid

so if you dont know shit why you bother quoting me when it none of your business.

You doubt i go to bar because i live with my parents ? does that make any sense shut up bro stick with uo fucking cunt LOL
You need to stick to UO, I play once every 2-3 months you nerd, yeah you live at your parents house and is afraid to leave the house. It's ok, you have the land of sosaria to explore in.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Reefer wrote:
Billy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Both of them are more of a man than you are buddy. You're just a bitch with face hair.

They won't let him in. You have to be 3'9" to enter. He's just a midget with a big mouth and creepy child abduction fetish. Probably why he keeps talking about it.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Billy, your insults are about as useful as a white crayon lol. They're lame as fuck and stale. You are suffering inside. We get it.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Billy wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Billy wrote:

So you still live with parents lol. That explains why your so obsessed with zulu and his family, jealous over that thing you will never have while living in momma's basement, a wife and child! No seriously tho does mommy still tuck you in at night like a good lil boy? Seriously cant believe this loser thinks he is better than anyone else when he aint even got shit of his own.
zulu2401 likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Billy wrote:

They won't let him in. You have to be 3'9" to enter. He's just a midget with a big mouth and creepy child abduction fetish. Probably why he keeps talking about it.
What going on zulu lost of words wtf is wrong with those weak ass insult LOL

i can hear the bell ringing in your house Time to Feed your retarded wife and trisomic daughter
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Billy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Reefer wrote:

i can hear the bell ringing in your house Time to Feed your retarded wife and trisomic daughter
Isn't time for you to put your bib on so mommy can feed you.

Baby brain
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Reefer wrote:
Billy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: They won't let him in. You have to be 3'9" to enter. He's just a midget with a big mouth and creepy child abduction fetish. Probably why he keeps talking about it.

Isn't time for you to put your bib on so mommy can feed you.

Baby brain
Reeferrrrrr, get onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Billy there's literally nothing you could ever say to get under my skin. You keep babbling about me like you want my dick so my job is done. That's a good pic though you look like a yard gnome. Just remember i destroyed you after 20 mins of you running offscreen. Enough "Lol" and "you're fuckin bad" from me and you got stupid enough to stand and fight. Outsmarted and dirted. Good Night midget bitch :/
Billy

Post by Billy »

I mean you need to explain yourself that i didnt get under your skin brah CMON LOL

Keep talking about that 1 picture you got in 8 years but it all good alteast you got a story to tell to your retarded ugly ass wife and Trisomic daughter LOL

After reading all my comment did you start hitting your wife and daughter saying * WHY ARE YOU RETARDED WHYYY* LOL

You Destroy me ? i destroyed your life pathetic old man LOL

Vitek- and royal kapero2 like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

If you could type comprehensible English your failed attempts of trolling might have a higher chance at succeeding.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Yea Billy. You got rekt. That wasn't the only time you got slaughtered. It was just the only time i bothered taking a screen shot. 3 of yours are res kills. You're still bad :(