Obvious hacking...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Obvious hacking...

Post by zulu2401 »

Wtf? 4/13/2017? Also why you playing with language filter on lol carc*$$
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Billy wrote:Image
Who is this powerful man That claim to be the best pvper and chitchat all day in forum Saying demise suck blah blah who died to someone that fighting 2 people already? :lol: :lol:
I'm glad you posted a picture from April LOL, should I dig up my 50 screenshots of you from months and months and even years ago? And don't act like you were getting ganked, it was 1v3 on my end lol... ill gladly beat your ass in any arena where I don't have to chase you.
Servos likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

50 screen shot ? do it pussy LOL and i fucked you up 1vs 3 lol like last time 1 vs 5 ? with a fucking caps ? bitch please

you laugh about april picture when you you log on every 3 month LOL come back ima slap your face again bitch
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I see q-tip shooting at Billy
Billy likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

SMH
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Billy wrote:50 screen shot ? do it pussy LOL and i fucked you up 1vs 3 lol like last time 1 vs 5 ? with a fucking caps ? bitch please

you laugh about april picture when you you log on every 3 month LOL come back ima slap your face again bitch
I just offered to beat your ass in a duel against your shitty loops. Can you not read?
Billy

Post by Billy »

where the screenshot pussy lol and my shitty loops got you killed big time come fight me at fel where are you pussy LOL
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Rut roh
Attachments
11-23-2016 22.41.54.jpg
11-23-2016 22.41.54.jpg (302.88 KiB) Viewed 3035 times
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:Wtf? 4/13/2017? Also why you playing with language filter on lol carc*$$
:lol: :lol: you can pull out my screen shot also Samurai Legolas Alchemist i know you got them
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Billy wrote:where the screenshot pussy lol and my shitty loops got you killed big time come fight me at fel where are you pussy LOL
Called work you fucking dweeb.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Yea the old para blow energy field wall weaken 30 explode pots. Lots of skill involved there. I wouldn't brag about killing anyone that way. If you gotta do that shit in a 1v1 you should just quit. You just plainly got outsmarted. No trapping with broke ass casting necessary. Doesn't matter though. Nothing will help the fact your face looks like Freddy Kruger's nutsack
Reefer likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

Reefer wrote:
Billy wrote:where the screenshot pussy lol and my shitty loops got you killed big time come fight me at fel where are you pussy LOL

oh you work ? Yeah i guess ? LOL
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Billy wrote:
Reefer wrote:

oh you work ? Yeah i guess ? LOL
Probably the biggest retard I've ever met on Demise, besides Contract, he claimed to be 50 cent and a pro wrestler.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

royal kapero2 wrote:I see q-tip shooting at Billy
Could be shooting refeers mare... We don't truly know because there's no damage or parry indicators. Could be they turned on monia after helping gank reefer down... You simply cannot tell from that screenshot. That is why I'm an advocate for making videos. Now go make another video. This guard whacking video just isn't up to par...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:Yea the old para blow energy field wall weaken 30 explode pots. Lots of skill involved there. I wouldn't brag about killing anyone that way. If you gotta do that shit in a 1v1 you should just quit. You just plainly got outsmarted. No trapping with broke ass casting necessary. Doesn't matter though. Nothing will help the fact your face looks like Freddy Kruger's nutsack
i look like that or this brah did you look at yourself cmon bro don't that game lol and i killed you with any template i played LOL i mean you are better then that right? what kind of retard excuse you got now.

dont hurt your wife and daughter because you wont find any excuse brah

Site down be humble