Obvious hacking...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Billy

Re: Obvious hacking...

Post by Billy »

Reefer wrote:
Billy wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Called work you fucking dweeb.

oh you work ? Yeah i guess ? LOL
Probably the biggest retard I've ever met on Demise, besides Contract, he claimed to be 50 cent and a pro wrestler.

I mean you take your time to respond to me while you are working bitch please go back to work fucking cunt

and Btw i been killing you with a pure mage isnt the templated you wanted to play? Nah because you just fucking suck LOL
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Billy wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Billy wrote:

oh you work ? Yeah i guess ? LOL
Probably the biggest retard I've ever met on Demise, besides Contract, he claimed to be 50 cent and a pro wrestler.

I mean you take your time to respond to me while you are working bitch please go back to work fucking cunt

and Btw i been killing you with a pure mage isnt the templated you wanted to play? Nah because you just fucking suck LOL
Talking about people sucking, remember when I dirted your ass on pure mage vs your alchy scribe?

Good times kiddo, good times.
Attachments
Goof Cartog.png
Goof Cartog.png (288.26 KiB) Viewed 3468 times
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Billy

Post by Billy »

That the funny part about you and zulu let me tell you this

you could have took this screenshot random but hey i know you did kill me so i give you credit for that but my alchy scribe ? bitch please why lie about this LOL i know you remember and why you didnt put the date ? BRAH LOL

the funny part is you LOOKED UP for that specific screenshot because you only got one or you made a personal folder just me for this glorious moment just like Zulu either way you both suck LOL

you warm my heart because i got a personnal space in your hardrive
royal kapero2 likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Billy wrote:That the funny part about you and zulu let me tell you this

you could have took this screenshot random but hey i know you did kill me so i give you credit for that but my alchy scribe ? bitch please why lie about this LOL i know you remember and why you didnt put the date ? BRAH LOL

the funny part is you LOOKED UP for that specific screenshot because you only got one or you made a personal folder just me for this glorious moment just like Zulu either way you both suck LOL

you warm my heart because i got a personnal space in your hardrive
Junior, don't get flattered. Only reason I saved this one screenshot out of hundreds is for this exact reason, to show you that you die more than you care to admit.

Yea, you're a decent pvper, i'm sure you listen to calls and can drop targets, but in a 1v1, Zulu/Reefer/I will shit on your corpse until the bones decay. Carry on young lad.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Billy

Post by Billy »

i mean it a FActs that you only got 1 screen of me same for zulu so calm down skinny boy LOL

Unless you prove me wrong but i doubt it Cmon why did you crop that picture Brah show me the date and it was the last time you show up in fel LOL

AND for the 1 vs 1 part reefer is good but did you put yourself on that list with zulu GOOD 1 VS 1 ? bitch please i been fucking you guy in the anus in the past years i could bring up atleast 60 picture of you guy getting rape by me BUT you guy are just irrevelant

you guy are soo scare to walk around fel alone you spend more time in forum because you are scare brah

Weak little boy
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Billy wrote:i mean it a FActs that you only got 1 screen of me same for zulu so calm down skinny boy LOL

Unless you prove me wrong but i doubt it Cmon why did you crop that picture Brah show me the date and it was the last time you show up in fel LOL

AND for the 1 vs 1 part reefer is good but did you put yourself on that list with zulu GOOD 1 VS 1 ? bitch please i been fucking you guy in the anus in the past years i could bring up atleast 60 picture of you guy getting rape by me BUT you guy are just irrevelant

you guy are soo scare to walk around fel alone you spend more time in forum because you are scare brah

Weak little boy
Please Peckerwood, post a picture of you killing me 1v1, I challenge you to do so.

And btw, whenever you want to field fight me 1v1, i'll fight for 100kk in gold checks, name the time and place baby.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

LOL
Billy

Post by Billy »

let do it now like i said you are irrevelant

no one give a fuck of who you are you live in the shadow of zulu and zulu live in the shadow of mb LOL

let do it now 15 minute dont tell me you went to bed skinny boy LOL
royal kapero2 likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

@Tempest Where are you pussy ? oh you went to bed next fucking cunt

before going to bed you should drink protein shake not your got damn sperm stupid fucking kid LOL
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

wrong field?
Billy

Post by Billy »

have a good night fucking pussy LOL *WRONG FIELD* bitch please i went everywhere i couldnt find you keep chitchat on forum weak skinny kid LOL
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I waited hoping to see this fight, but no one showed only Ihurtfatkidz and killa dj
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Billy wrote:have a good night fucking pussy LOL *WRONG FIELD* bitch please i went everywhere i couldnt find you keep chitchat on forum weak skinny kid LOL
I waited for you and didn't see you so I left, maybe next time.

Try showing up within 2-3 mins instead 5 minutes later.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Billy wrote:i mean it a FActs that you only got 1 screen of me same for zulu so calm down skinny boy LOL

Weak little boy
is english your first language bro?
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hes, french Canadian but all his posts look polish. He seems more like kapero everyday and they start making less and less sense.