How to fix PVP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
alllex

How to fix PVP

Post by alllex »

3 sec delay for cure pot
5 sec delay for refresh pot

this will fix pvp
pumpkin.
desalonne

Re: How to fix PVP

Post by desalonne »

Implement accurate casting. Get rid of the script pvp. Boom. Make apples not take 2 mins for cd yet allow mortal spam without diminishing returns. :P
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Uninstall UO. Move on with life. Problem solved. It will never be a perfect system. There will always be unbalanced horse shit to deal with. I've thrown in the towel. All i care about is the fact Billy will always remember getting smoked by the great Zulu and never have a chance to redeem himself. I might hang around forums just to talk shit though. It's funny reading his 5 year old comebacks. I am better. Will always be better. If i decide to come back in 5 years i will still be better.
Just embrace the suck desalone
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:Uninstall UO. Move on with life. Problem solved. It will never be a perfect system. There will always be unbalanced horse shit to deal with. I've thrown in the towel. All i care about is the fact Billy will always remember getting smoked by the great Zulu and never have a chance to redeem himself. I might hang around forums just to talk shit though. It's funny reading his 5 year old comebacks. I am better. Will always be better. If i decide to come back in 5 years i will still be better.
Just embrace the suck desalone
Smoked ? Stop hitting your head on your keyboard brah LOL

how long it took you to kill me 6 years? and that the only picture you got from me

Unless you prove me wrong but i doubt it pussy LOL

Nice picture BTw 2016 :lol: :lol:
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
Kurupted likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Make a delay on heal pots too.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

alllex wrote:3 sec delay for cure pot
5 sec delay for refresh pot

this will fix pvp
That wouldnt fix anything it would just cause a big shift towards having 4/6 chiv in templates.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Billy you will always be my little bitch. No matter what you post. My. Little. Bitch.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

How to fix PvP:

More people PVP'ing
Lucifall