LOOP are recruiting! Come join our team!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: LOOP are recruiting! Come join our team!

Post by Bad Religion »

what kind of losers already have more than half the population of the server and still recruit?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

and they are allying guilds LOL
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

It's the new China/Hz.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Still calling more dewds
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Why the fuck is the largest guild on demise recruiting? Lmao. They got the numbers but not the skill level.
Bad Religion likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

zulu2401 wrote:Why the fuck is the largest guild on demise recruiting? Lmao. They got the numbers but not the skill level.
They have Mike Tyson, they are doing better and better everyday that I play with them. Successfully taken two spawns away from people on non spawners now lol.
Bad Religion likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:Why the fuck is the largest guild on demise recruiting? Lmao. They got the numbers but not the skill level.
The Silvertiger wrote:It's the new China/Hz.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
rikapapuza

Post by rikapapuza »

really loop nees people? all loops and req sucks my balls. alvin the pussy master
Maloskies likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Most of the loop/req guys are really good people and cool to talk to, just dont ever give up your artifacts to roll because I promise most of them dont despite it being a "rule" for loop spawns. I like all the req guys too, they were always pretty cool.

That being said, the addition of reefer will greatly help them. Brunus and Reefer are two very good pvpers. However, I dont think recruiting is their answer, I think training and focusing on the people they currently have to improve field awareness and basic pvp knowledge will do wonders for them. The communication barrier is somewhat annoying at times, but can be overcome.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

alvin is still the pussy master though
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Bad Religion wrote:Most of the loop/req guys are really good people and cool to talk to, just dont ever give up your artifacts to roll because I promise most of them dont despite it being a "rule" for loop spawns. I like all the req guys too, they were always pretty cool.
Gonna clarify this one. We only roll on arties if there's a raid.
Lucifall
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Legacy wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Most of the loop/req guys are really good people and cool to talk to, just dont ever give up your artifacts to roll because I promise most of them dont despite it being a "rule" for loop spawns. I like all the req guys too, they were always pretty cool.
Gonna clarify this one. We only roll on arties if there's a raid.
Not in loop
Brad

Post by Brad »

You roll on all Replicas? Fuckin' communist.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

We also roll on doom artefacts. If a guildmember gets one he is to report it to the guild-leader and every saturday we roll on them. Emissaries have +1 to dices, because they have less time to play and deserve items more than anyone else.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Legacy and Bama like this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Redistribution of the wealth to the wealthy. How very "Alvin" of you.