Criminal Timers on Gates

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Criminal Timers on Gates

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:Just make crim timer 30 seconds. It's such a nuisance and it favors blue gz noobs too much.
Just for necrodog I say we increase it to 4 mins.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vander Nars wrote:
Necrodog wrote:Just make crim timer 30 seconds. It's such a nuisance and it favors blue gz noobs too much.
Just for necrodog I say we increase it to 4 mins.
Quoting vander for ease but, @necro how does it favor blues?

Do blues have diff crim timers?

Why can't the rest of hz have some sort of pvp understanding like morto. Make your guild sound like dumb donkeys.

Morto plz teach your guild uo.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Last edited by Necrodog on September 24th, 2017, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:Just for necrodog I say we increase it to 4 mins.
Making me wait 4 minutes after I kill you to recall? Dick move, man.
Arden wrote:Quoting vander for ease but, @necro how does it favor blues?

Do blues have diff crim timers?

Why can't the rest of hz have some sort of pvp understanding like morto. Make your guild sound like dumb donkeys.

Morto plz teach your guild uo.
:stick: Blues do not go criminal for attacking reds. They only have to wait like 20-30 seconds to deflag before they can recall or gate out. Is this your first day playing UO?

Also, we could always increase flag timer to 2 minutes. That'd still suck but I'm fine as long as it's fair.
Loler

Post by Loler »

If one guild is a majority of blues they will have the guards advantage as well as when they do cross heal they won't go grey. Now, if its a sea of reds and 1 or 2 blues it wont be a big deal especially if the blues cross heal the reds.

I will only teach my guild when you get some of your guild members to take; Risperdal, Clozaril, Seroquel, Geodon, or Zyprexa. I'll let you figure out why.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Lol!!!! I had to google those !

I understand flagging you made it seem like blues has an advantage when they go crim. Whixh they don't. You're just saying that they are less likely to go crim.

Whixh I agree is true but that is one of the benefits of being blue. Uo has always been built to benefit the blue bc the red gets the benefit of killing the blue. Go blue is you don't like it.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's the advantage he was referring to. The fact that you don't go grey from healing your other blue friends mean that you don't get the 2 minute crim timer, and instead just get the 30 second flee timer.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Necrodog likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

If this trend keeps going, the game will be unplayable for Necrodog once they fix everything that needs fixing. :roll:
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

^lol
Arden

Post by Arden »

Pretty sure the game is unplayable for necrodog, dewd looks like he has no clue when hes running around.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I know Ryan knows about the connectivity issues, but he has some irl issues. Idk, if that's what is keeping him from fixing it, but as of this morning there's no other excuse he can use.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Legacy wrote:If this trend keeps going, the game will be unplayable for Necrodog once they fix everything that needs fixing. :roll:
STOP I NEED MUH BROKEN THINGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

WB, trev... Did you enjoy your vacation?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Who's retarded idea was it to make this two minutes 20 years into the game when no one wants to wait to play it?
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Kapero brought it up even though he was one of the main people abusing beam bots to escape.

Then Bama did the research and Eos implemented it.

I think the best thing to do is make crim timer last 30 seconds.

And if you die the limitation of criminal/flags are removed so you can leave and restock faster. I doubt we will see this change but I think its what a majority of the community wants.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
ortiz and Bad Religion like this.