Criminal Timers on Gates

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Criminal Timers on Gates

Post by The Silvertiger »

To me they need to make a "but better" adjustment: cancel crim and battle timers on death. Death should be punishment enough for criminals and you obviously aren't in battle anymore if you're dead.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

i can support the cancel crim on death
Maloskies likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote: And if you die the limitation of criminal/flags are removed so you can leave and restock faster. I doubt we will see this change but I think its what a majority of the community wants.
Agreed, i made this suggestion months ago :/
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

The problem was with live people abusing gates.

Maybe just add an exception so dead people can use any gates at any time.
Lucifall
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Crim timer hasnt really stopped people from abusing gates... Now they just dont flag. Then the people actually trying to play the server are forced to afk for 2 minutes. I agree with all the above suggestions.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Stop dying and you wouldn't have to worry about crim timers when you're dead.

:lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:Stop dying and you wouldn't have to worry about crim timers when you're dead.

thats hell of a thing for a shit archer like you to say considering any fight you dont run away from you end up dead.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tempest wrote:Stop dying and you wouldn't have to worry about crim timers when you're dead.

Just another thing that the gms changed without any consideration or idea of how the actually server pvp meta is.
Legacy likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote: Just another thing that the gms changed without any consideration or idea of how the actually server pvp meta is.
Stop being opy. This change was asked for by the players and is osi accurate. Good day!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote: Just another thing that the gms changed without any consideration or idea of how the actually server pvp meta is.
Stop being opy. This change was asked for by the players and is osi accurate. Good day!
But the other things I brought up arent? so why pick and choose? and on a server 70 active pvpers on this huge map you want to limit gameplay in 2018? pretty much everyone has agreed that the spirit of the change was good, but lowering it or removing upon death might solve the issues that people were having before and still allowing people to not have to afk for 2 minutes to play a video game.