Criminal Timers on Gates

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: Criminal Timers on Gates

Post by Bad Religion »

the criminal timer change on gates was stupid change, delays pvp more than anything else.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I agree. The specific crim timer is annoying. I think the heat of battle timer is still good. I give this a thumbs up. Add it[remove it].
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Sucks if you heal your pet once or a guildmate, you are just stuck there for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, people can flag on you and get back in their house 20 seconds later while still grey.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I like it how it is personally. I don't want the infinite gate hoping bc that was annoying especially since you can go through a dispel fielded gate if you have the gump up.
I would be okay with some kind of criminal timer reduction maybe (not even a big deal to me) but other than that I like it how it is.
Last edited by atomic chicken on September 23rd, 2017, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Baybees.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

on osi you can go through gates when criminal or flagged you just have to be standing 2 tiles away from it when you double click
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I say leave it, gives you time to hunt down pussy ass qa members when they run away from a fight.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:I say leave it, gives you time to hunt down pussy ass qa members when they run away from a fight.
The only things you hunt down are Burgers and Fries.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I see you still dont understand i blocked your racist ass so let me take a pic for you.
IMG_1965.PNG
IMG_1965.PNG (302.99 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
IMG_1964.PNG
IMG_1964.PNG (254.07 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
ortiz likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:I say leave it, gives you time to hunt down pussy ass qa members when they run away from a fight.
The only things you hunt down are Burgers and Fries.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

atomic chicken wrote:I like it how it is personally. I don't want the infinite gate hoping bc that was annoying especially since you can go through a dispel fielded gate if you have the gump up.
I would be okay with some kind of criminal timer reduction maybe (not even a big deal to me) but other than that I like it how it is.
No one asked you "balls in hand" or whatever your shit character is named, you are bad.

But seriously, I think a one minute timer would accomplish both stopping people from playing like vaginas, and not waste so much of people's time waiting out a criminal timer because they healed their pet or resed a guildmate in their house.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Or maybe make it so healing a red guildmate or red pet doesnt have the same criminal timer as attacking an innocent or stealing from someone.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Just make crim timer 30 seconds. It's such a nuisance and it favors blue gz noobs too much.
Loler

Post by Loler »

The flee timer on OSI is 2 minutes same as the crim timer.
The flee timer on Demise is 30 seconds, and the crim timer on demise is 2 minutes. They could make the crim timer to match and it wouldn't feel so bad.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bad Religion likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Don't change it imo.

Possible reduce crim timer upon death or in ghost form.

But 2mins isn't too bad. Prevents people running away.