Criminal Timers on Gates

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Re: Criminal Timers on Gates

Post by royal kapero2 »

you dont want to fight against those 5 legends, said everyone
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:you dont want to fight against those 5 legends, said everyone

Already have and already won.

Wasn't impressed.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

MB wrote:I didn't think KvG stuck their heads out before midnight? I haven't seen them in force in months. Hz did 5 harrowers over this weekend, some after stealing Oaks.
Congrats Hz stay home and play video games while everyone else went out and enjoyed life! KvG has been plenty active in the last few months but Hz hasnt been around to notice. You may have to start playing more than once a month if you want to pvp. However we both know Hz aint looking to pvp just spam harrys when no one is on.
Arden

Post by Arden »

MB wrote:I didn't think KvG stuck their heads out before midnight? I haven't seen them in force in months. Hz did 5 harrowers over this weekend, some after stealing Oaks.
You playing the same server as us?

Ive done spawns both coon and semi literally every day for the last week? Hoping for a fight and no one comes but the lowly ES.
Vander Nars and Tempest like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Arden wrote:I typically dont read shitty players opinions in that thread.
Then that explains why you didn't re-read your own post before you mistook "Sexual Chocolate" for "Sexual PvP".

LOL!
Arden likes this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Vander Nars wrote:
Congrats Hz stay home and play video games while everyone else went out and enjoyed life! KvG has been plenty active in the last few months but Hz hasnt been around to notice. You may have to start playing more than once a month if you want to pvp. However we both know Hz aint looking to pvp just spam harrys when no one is on.

Yeah, we stay home and play video games all day but we're never on the video game! You sure told us, bro.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Brad wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

Yeah, we stay home and play video games all day but we're never on the video game! You sure told us, bro.
I think he means Friday night and Saturday when actual parties and fun shit happen irl. Not zerging a free server online. Also, stfu brad.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Brad knows what I meant hes just a douchebag like the rest of hz and tries to misrepresent my point. Hz aint around when everyone else is on, they wait til folks go out for the weekend to jump on and spawn uncontested. Like I said in another thread hz is the biggest tram guild on the shard.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Necrodog wrote:
Arden wrote:I typically dont read shitty players opinions in that thread.
Then that explains why you didn't re-read your own post before you mistook "Sexual Chocolate" for "Sexual PvP".

LOL!
They are equal in my mind. So the same person
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I walked brad through tweaking his internet which cut his ping in half. I'm the only reason he can play on American server and keep up on a mage. Youre welcome brad. This was like a month before he left kvg. All of Hzs half ass decent pvpers came from VD or KVG or SEGA. Think about that....
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I actually use to respect pumpkin, will, spok and bill for doing their own thing and putting up good fights. Then they became weak minded and joined Hz. Now they're just mindless shit bags who have embraced less than effective tactics to win a fight and call themselves warriors. Mage point survive longer than they do and he played fuckin solo
Brad

Post by Brad »

You helped me with my internet, for sure. Doesn't mean that Vander Nars talks sense.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Brad wrote:You helped me with my internet, for sure. Doesn't mean that Vander Nars talks sense.
Everyone else understood maybe you're just a lil slow.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

zulu2401 wrote: Mage point survive longer than they do and he played fuckin solo
Whoa dude relax, these guys have loved ones.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Vander Nars wrote:
Brad wrote:You helped me with my internet, for sure. Doesn't mean that Vander Nars talks sense.
Everyone else understood maybe you're just a lil slow.
That must be it.