Grifo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Grifo

Post by Tempest »

Gotcha.
Attachments
Goof Cartog.png
Goof Cartog.png (125.77 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Necrodog

Re: Grifo

Post by Necrodog »

Hail Hz!
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Wow! Good job! You are best pvp on demise!
Just so you know, I'm too bad at pvp!
:cry:
LOL!
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

But do not forget that you needed two more friends to get this picture! You can be worst player than me.
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

If I take a picture of your deaths, my HD will be out of space quickly. :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
Bongos and Grifo like this.
Steele_reserve

Post by Steele_reserve »

another zulu? gotta crop friends out and still deny using mb's client?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

What does MB client have to do with shit players taking dirt naps?
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Hail Hz!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Steele_reserve wrote:another zulu? gotta crop friends out and still deny using mb's client?

Kid, you don't have the right to speak to me in such a manner.

If you want to settle it like men, we can step in the duel pit on actual 2/6 casting and see who's the better mage.

Until then, keep pumping those debbie cakes down that cocksucker you call a throat.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

G b r L wrote:If I take a picture of your deaths, my HD will be out of space quickly. :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
Don't know who you are, but I assume you're either brazilian or a spanish, and both nationalities suck dick. Looks like even after all those tacos you've been eating you still die to me on a daily basis, continue being bad dipshit.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

That's sir Gabriel IV or some shit, he plays a dismount archer and is actually their best pvper in my opinion.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Being the shiniest turd among the corn infested fecal matter that is loop aint much of an achievement.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Grifo wrote:But do not forget that you needed two more friends to get this picture! You can be worst player than me.
Don't ruin his fun its his first player he ever killed.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Necrodog wrote:
Grifo wrote:But do not forget that you needed two more friends to get this picture! You can be worst player than me.
Don't ruin his fun its his first player he ever killed.

Before you talk shit, you should stop spewing it from your mouth, it's really starting to stink.

If you want to fight me, name the time and place baby.

I'm confident in my ability, are you?
Grifo likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Brit mg now! Fight fight fight