Training the newest member of KvG

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Training the newest member of KvG

Post by Vander Nars »

Billy look like the kinda guy to eat out a goats ass.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Billy looks like a casting reject for a d-list south-east asian martial arts movie.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:Billy look like the kinda guy to eat out a goats ass.
What was that you saying about me hiding behind 25 loop in a house and also trying to say I'm a shit field mage? Well it looks like you finally got a dose of my pvp last night at coon when it was a 7v7. I was calling targets and brunus was relaying the targets in his language. Don't even think you guys lasted 5 mins and we didn't even use a choke :lol:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
What was that you saying about me hiding behind 25 loop in a house and also trying to say I'm a shit field mage? Well it looks like you finally got a dose of my pvp last night at coon when it was a 7v7. I was calling targets and brunus was relaying the targets in his language. Don't even think you guys lasted 5 mins and we didn't even use a choke :lol:
lol your dose of pvp is 1vs7 me by myself, we were spawning not defending when you came in so you didnt face us as a group. Are you really proud of killing a couple of spawners? we do that shit daily and dont brag about it, we i talk shit its cause loop took a dirt nap while protecting a harry as a group prepared for a fight not when i find one off by himself.

Yall finally got a single win at an coon were we were on spawners and want me to be impressed rofl, when kvg has taken atleast 2 loop harrys that iv been at in last week. Yeah im not impressed with that you killed me 1vs7 while i was on foot spawning but im surprized someone who considers themself good at pvp would try to pass that off as a legit 7vs7.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
lol your dose of pvp is 1vs7 me by myself, we were spawning not defending when you came in so you didnt face us as a group. Are you really proud of killing a couple of spawners? we do that shit daily and dont brag about it, we i talk shit its cause loop took a dirt nap while protecting a harry as a group prepared for a fight not when i find one off by himself.

Yall finally got a single win at an coon were we were on spawners and want me to be impressed rofl, when kvg has taken atleast 2 loop harrys that iv been at in last week. Yeah im not impressed with that you killed me 1vs7 while i was on foot spawning but im surprized someone who considers themself good at pvp would try to pass that off as a legit 7vs7.
You should talk to Logan, because we set up that fight. He said you guys had 7, so we brought 7. Stop saying you killed our spawners, because Logan for one was not on one lol... and for two necros are actually better for a dungeon fight you dumb fuck. Maybe learn to choke, I literally had a guy translating my calling to his Brazilian speaking guild members and wiped you guys in like 5 mins or so?

You also said "you" guys finally won a coon, when in fact that was my only time at a coon with these guys and it was a 7v7 down there lol. You should be thankful I only brought 7 to match your 7.

My first time actually pvping with them and calling went very smooth wouldn't ya say?

Also, we can 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 etc and you can use your so called "pvper". Lmk bad ass.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

You should talk to Logan, because we set up that fight. He said you guys had 7, so we brought 7. Stop saying you killed our spawners, because Logan for one was not on one lol... and for two necros are actually better for a dungeon fight you dumb fuck. Maybe learn to choke, I literally had a guy translating my calling to his Brazilian speaking guild members and wiped you guys in like 5 mins or so?

You also said "you" guys finally won a coon, when in fact that was my only time at a coon with these guys and it was a 7v7 down there lol. You should be thankful I only brought 7 to match your 7.

My first time actually pvping with them and calling went very smooth wouldn't ya say?

Also, we can 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 etc and you can use your so called "pvper". Lmk bad ass.
Why do you feel the need to lie, you caught us spawning congrats let me know when you can hold a harry against us mystical llama herder.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

You also got destroyed when we came back without Reefer, this time with your group united and walking very close to one another. Then fucked off to nowhere as Hz came in.
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

You also got destroyed when we came back without Reefer, this time with your group united and walking very close to one another. Then fucked off to nowhere as Hz came in.
More lies lol
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: lol your dose of pvp is 1vs7 me by myself, we were spawning not defending when you came in so you didnt face us as a group. Are you really proud of killing a couple of spawners? we do that shit daily and dont brag about it, we i talk shit its cause loop took a dirt nap while protecting a harry as a group prepared for a fight not when i find one off by himself.

Why do you feel the need to lie, you caught us spawning congrats let me know when you can hold a harry against us mystical llama herder.
Why do you feel the need to lie and be a complete mystical llama herder?

Yeah this sure looks like a lie LOL.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

I dont know what logan told you, I was told we was gonna do a spawn so I went down to spawn and got killed 1vs7. That fact is still not changed by anything you posted.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

I dont know what logan told you, I was told we was gonna do a spawn so I went down to spawn and got killed 1vs7. That fact is still not changed by anything you posted.
You are clearly brain dead.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander sure is working his way towards being as laughable on the forums as Opywang.
Monia and The Silvertiger like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:Vander sure is working his way towards being as laughable on the forums as Opywang.
You still robbing family members?
Tempest likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:Vander sure is working his way towards being as laughable on the forums as Opywang.
You still robbing family members?
Never, not even once.

Still getting wrecked constantly and hiding behind delusions?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

You are clearly brain dead.
You think i should be impressed you killed me 1vs7? is that really something your proud of? I told you mystical llama herder I went to a spawn to do a spawn and go ganked. It happens and im just not impressed by you, like I said let me know when you dont lose a harry to kvg and ill care a lil more.