Training the newest member of KvG

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Training the newest member of KvG

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:It's quite funny cause this kid was just literally saying how 1v1 means nothing blah blah blah and that i'm trash and that he would rather catch a group fight, well I just did that last night, brought 7x non necros down to a spawn which Logan knew about, like I said, be thankful I made the numbers even.

You even said yourself you like the unexpected fights lol, well this fight wasn't unexpected cause I told Logan we were coming with even numbers and you got destroyed man LOL.
1vs7 is not a group fight, its me being ganked. What logan knew and what i knew are 2 different things, incase your too fucking stupid to understand I didnt know about any 7vs7 met up yall plan. The numbers wasnt even you ganked me 1vs7 but I dont give a shit if you used even numbers or not.

Listen you stupid fuck, you had 7 people down there, I kindly brought the same down there. I'm also sure Logan told you dumb fucks we were coming.

If you can't handle 7x people at a spawn when there is 7 people on your side down there as well then I would just keep my mouth shut.

I will kill you at any even number fight, that's what you want right? Or do you want to fight out numbered and continue to bitch about that, I literally brought even numbers and you are still crying lol...
No you listen you fucking cum guzzling thunder cunt, you can take a frosted fuck off the tip of my dick and ride off into the sunset knowing you met your better. I dont give a fuck about your 1vs7 fight and im not gonna give you a gold star to apply to your forehead like some fucking retard just cause you want my approval of your status as a "good mage". I told you what I knew and why I was alone if your not able to understand that than fuck off.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

What stopped all of you wraiths from holding the bridge, handicap or any of the other choke points in that entire dungeon the second any of you saw sign of opposition? Logan obviously knew they were coming, sounds like bad coordination.

7x wraiths would smash them in a choke point if you guys knew what you were doing, I guarantee they were on tactics mages and dexxers which are practically neutered to necros in a dungeon..
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

*yawns* read a book cause the words you speak are getting repetetive, and are used in the very dull way @vander
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:What stopped all of you wraiths from holding the bridge, handicap or any of the other choke points in that entire dungeon the second any of you saw sign of opposition? Logan obviously knew they were coming, sounds like bad coordination.

7x wraiths would smash them in a choke point if you guys knew what you were doing, I guarantee they were on tactics mages and dexxers which are practically neutered to necros in a dungeon..
I dont know what happen, bad coordination sounds like the issue for that encounter. all I know is I was off killing spawn BY MY SELF and than my screen filled of with loop members and I died. I mean its not a big deal as I do die in game but for some reason reefer wants a fucking gold medal for catching me 1vs7.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Funny thing about all of this, is that I literally have no problems with anyone in KvG besides you. Always running your cock sucker about something.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:Funny thing about all of this, is that I literally have no problems with anyone in KvG besides you. Always running your cock sucker about something.
Did i tell you to open your mouth? You better make sure you dont lose yall next harry instead of worrying about my forum post.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Catching you lol? Ok man, if you want, YOU want a even numbered fight in the field, a fight that you will "know" about? Will that make you feel better?
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

You make it a big deal when you cause a scene like this on the forums and constantly run your mouth about things you know nothing about or have any place to talk shit about.

Out of all of KvG's current members you're literally the worst player in the lineup and everyone I've talked with has joked and laughed about you and your silly forum delusions.

I literally cannot think of anyone else in that guild who is as bad as you, at least Zulu and Logan can somewhat stand out on the field and serve a purpose for their guild, you're just dead weight and make them look bad with the shit you spew.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:Catching you lol? Ok man, if you want, YOU want a even numbered fight in the field, a fight that you will "know" about? Will that make you feel better?
I dont care about preplan duels or 2v2s or 5v5s or whatever. I want you to do one thing make sure loop dont lose their next harry instead of dick riding me on the forum looking for attention.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:You make it a big deal when you cause a scene like this on the forums and constantly run your mouth about things you know nothing about or have any place to talk shit about.

Out of all of KvG's current members you're literally the worst player in the lineup and everyone I've talked with has joked and laughed about you and your silly forum delusions.

I literally cannot think of anyone else in that guild who is as bad as you, at least Zulu and Logan can somewhat stand out on the field and serve a purpose for their guild, you're just dead weight and make them look bad with the shit you spew.
Anthony you realize that like makes us the same, cause everyone in kvg agrees that your the worst member in Hz. We get tickled when you run out of the house just to get dropped instantly because your shit player. I guess us shit players just gotta stick together.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Hey fellas, calm down... it'll all be alright.

Whenever we have some people on, and reefer has people on, we will take it to the gate and fight sometime...

Hz has been kickin' our ass this week, and that's something we definitely need to change.

Anyways, good-fights to Anthony(Hz) and Reefer(Loop), it's all in fun.

See you on the field!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger and Duque like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

That cow is still a better PvPer than Vander Nars :lol:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:That cow is still a better PvPer than Vander Nars :lol:
and most of Hz.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:and most of Hz.
Too late to talk trash I've heard your backstory.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:and most of Hz.
Too late to talk trash I've heard your backstory.
lol please entertain me with this, from that novel what new info did you learn that iv not freely admitted multi times on this forum?