Training the newest member of KvG

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Training the newest member of KvG

Post by The Silvertiger »

Sounds like kvg started coin without a lookout or that said lookout wasn't telling what he saw. In that case your team's planning is the reason you ate dirt and are now being delusional. It's ok buddy. Bad planning happens to all of us. Don't hate the team hate the plan. Where exactly were you positioned when they teabagged you?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Sounds like kvg started coin without a lookout or that said lookout wasn't telling what he saw. In that case your team's planning is the reason you ate dirt and are now being delusional. It's ok buddy. Bad planning happens to all of us. Don't hate the team hate the plan. Where exactly were you positioned when they teabagged you?
it sounds like i got ganked 1vs7 cause thats a fact.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:Sounds like kvg started coin without a lookout or that said lookout wasn't telling what he saw. In that case your team's planning is the reason you ate dirt and are now being delusional. It's ok buddy. Bad planning happens to all of us. Don't hate the team hate the plan. Where exactly were you positioned when they teabagged you?
Stop kissing ass, ass-kisser.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Sounds like you weren't ready for a raid and your team of 7 got beat by a team of 7. Stop crying because of lack of preparation. That's like going to Brit gate naked and then crying when someone beats you in a suit.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:Sounds like you weren't ready for a raid and your team of 7 got beat by a team of 7. Stop crying because of lack of preparation. That's like going to Brit gate naked and then crying when someone beats you in a suit.

So you are making assumptions base off of something you read?

Get the flak out of here guy.

Stop being delusional.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Tempest wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Sounds like you weren't ready for a raid and your team of 7 got beat by a team of 7. Stop crying because of lack of preparation. That's like going to Brit gate naked and then crying when someone beats you in a suit.

Stop being delusional.
The fact that the only one opposing the view is a known delusion guy. I think my assumption is a safe assumption.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Stop being delusional.
The fact that the only one opposing the view is a known delusion guy. I think my assumption is a safe assumption.
You seem to like alot of my delusional post mystical llama herder!
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:lol please entertain me with this, from that novel what new info did you learn that iv not freely admitted multi times on this forum?
You admitted that you're delusional? LOL how does that even work?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:lol please entertain me with this, from that novel what new info did you learn that iv not freely admitted multi times on this forum?
You admitted that you're delusional? LOL how does that even work?
Serious question, what new info did you learn that iv not freely admitted multi times on this forum?
The Silvertiger

I figure somebody's gotta give you some likes or you'll pop yourself. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

Necrodog likes this.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

You people have too much time on your hands :P :P :P but this is hilarious
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

The Silvertiger wrote:That's like going to Brit gate naked and then crying when someone beats you in a suit.
Don't underestimate my power.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:Serious question, what new info did you learn that iv not freely admitted multi times on this forum?
I learned you were delusional. You weren't smart enough to understand what I meant in my last post?
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

The Silvertiger wrote:I figure somebody's gotta give you some likes or you'll pop yourself. ;)
You're the hero of forums imo. You like ALL of my posts <3
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

You need a haircut Trevor