Training the newest member of KvG

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Training the newest member of KvG

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:Vander sure is working his way towards being as laughable on the forums as Opywang.
You still robbing family members?
Never, not even once.

Still getting wrecked constantly and hiding behind delusions?
except you did and what is it like playing once a month when the whole guild is on?
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I dont know what logan told you, I was told we was gonna do a spawn so I went down to spawn and got killed 1vs7. That fact is still not changed by anything you posted.
You are clearly brain dead.
You think i should be impressed you killed me 1vs7? is that really something your proud of? I told you mystical llama herder I went to a spawn to do a spawn and go ganked. It happens and im just not impressed by you, like I said let me know when you dont lose a harry to kvg and ill care a lil more.
You died with 6 other people there, we wiped you with 7x non spawners down in a dungeon. You think I would let LOOP lose with 25 people on necro/weavers in a easy ass choke point?

:lol:
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

KvG isn't even a relevant guild anymore. Quit flapping your lips and save your energy for Zulu's hairy asshole.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

How would you know when Hz is online? We do harrowers and field/dungeon fight everyday but you wouldn't know because KvG primetime is 3am when nobody is on spare for a few nooby ES players.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
You are clearly brain dead.
You think i should be impressed you killed me 1vs7? is that really something your proud of? I told you mystical llama herder I went to a spawn to do a spawn and go ganked. It happens and im just not impressed by you, like I said let me know when you dont lose a harry to kvg and ill care a lil more.
You died with 6 other people there, we wiped you with 7x non spawners down in a dungeon. You think I would let LOOP lose with 25 people on necro/weavers in a easy ass choke point?

Yes I died with to you and 6 other people by myself thank you for admitting the truth you stupid fuck. Yes you did kill me 1vs7 with your non spawners aka pvp chars and im still not impressed. I think your fucking garbage if you need to brag about killing some 1v7 and you wont matter the next time we take your harry.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

It's quite funny cause this kid was just literally saying how 1v1 means nothing blah blah blah and that i'm trash and that he would rather catch a group fight, well I just did that last night, brought 7x non necros down to a spawn which Logan knew about, like I said, be thankful I made the numbers even.

You even said yourself you like the unexpected fights lol, well this fight wasn't unexpected cause I told Logan we were coming with even numbers and you got destroyed man LOL.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:KvG isn't even a relevant guild anymore. Quit flapping your lips and save your energy for Zulu's hairy asshole.
Thats a good joke, hz barely plays unless they cant get atleast 15+ people on line and u wanna talk about relevance lol.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: You think i should be impressed you killed me 1vs7? is that really something your proud of? I told you mystical llama herder I went to a spawn to do a spawn and go ganked. It happens and im just not impressed by you, like I said let me know when you dont lose a harry to kvg and ill care a lil more.

Yes I died with to you and 6 other people by myself thank you for admitting the truth you stupid fuck. Yes you did kill me 1vs7 with your non spawners aka pvp chars and im still not impressed. I think your fucking garbage if you need to brag about killing some 1v7 and you wont matter the next time we take your harry.
Once again you are a dumb fuck, i'm NOT bragging about killing "you" 1v7, I was clearly stating that we won the 7v7 fight and pretty much killed every KvG there.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:KvG isn't even a relevant guild anymore. Quit flapping your lips and save your energy for Zulu's hairy asshole.
Thats a good joke, hz barely plays unless they cant get atleast 15+ people on line and u wanna talk about relevance lol.
Again you're talking out your ass about something you wouldn't know because you're never on unless it's 3am and Malo is there to hold your hand. We've been winning plenty of fights outnumbered on the field and in dungeons. Unlike you twats we spawn purposely to stir up PvP regardless of our numbers just to fight.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:It's quite funny cause this kid was just literally saying how 1v1 means nothing blah blah blah and that i'm trash and that he would rather catch a group fight, well I just did that last night, brought 7x non necros down to a spawn which Logan knew about, like I said, be thankful I made the numbers even.

You even said yourself you like the unexpected fights lol, well this fight wasn't unexpected cause I told Logan we were coming with even numbers and you got destroyed man LOL.
1vs7 is not a group fight, its me being ganked. What logan knew and what i knew are 2 different things, incase your too fucking stupid to understand I didnt know about any 7vs7 met up yall plan. The numbers wasnt even you ganked me 1vs7 but I dont give a shit if you used even numbers or not.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

How was it 1v7 when 7 of your guild members were there in the dungeon spawn?? Lol
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

Once again you are a dumb fuck, i'm NOT bragging about killing "you" 1v7, I was clearly stating that we won the 7v7 fight and pretty much killed every KvG there.
because your fucking retarded and dont understand what im saying let me break it down for you, there was maybe 5 of us down their spawning and clearly not all of us knew anything about a met up to dungeon fight because people where all dismounted in wraith form NOT GROUP UP killing spawn because we was spawning. You rolled in 7 deep and had 2 or 3 small fights against 1 to 2 kvg who where out in the open dismounted doing a spawn. Thats not a group fight or a choke fight, that is just catching people spawning you stupid fuck.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:How was it 1v7 when 7 of your guild members were there in the dungeon spawn?? Lol
read my reply to him and it explains how it was 1vs7 dick rider.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:It's quite funny cause this kid was just literally saying how 1v1 means nothing blah blah blah and that i'm trash and that he would rather catch a group fight, well I just did that last night, brought 7x non necros down to a spawn which Logan knew about, like I said, be thankful I made the numbers even.

1vs7 is not a group fight, its me being ganked. What logan knew and what i knew are 2 different things, incase your too fucking stupid to understand I didnt know about any 7vs7 met up yall plan. The numbers wasnt even you ganked me 1vs7 but I dont give a shit if you used even numbers or not.

Listen you stupid fuck, you had 7 people down there, I kindly brought the same down there. I'm also sure Logan told you dumb fucks we were coming.

If you can't handle 7x people at a spawn when there is 7 people on your side down there as well then I would just keep my mouth shut.

I will kill you at any even number fight, that's what you want right? Or do you want to fight out numbered and continue to bitch about that, I literally brought even numbers and you are still crying lol...
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Again you're talking out your ass about something you wouldn't know because you're never on unless it's 3am and Malo is there to hold your hand. We've been winning plenty of fights outnumbered on the field and in dungeons. Unlike you twats we spawn purposely to stir up PvP regardless of our numbers just to fight.
You faggots only stir up fights when your 15+ deep, 4 kvg pushed into your harry tonight and wiped half your crew so please shut the fuck up because pvpers are talking here.