Vander Nars and his delusions.(just a little backstory)

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Loler

Vander Nars and his delusions.(just a little backstory)

Post by Loler »

Just so you guys can stop wasting your time I'm going to give you a little insight. This guy didn't join KVG and become delusional hes been that way since I played vs him on Atlantic OSi.

He was in a guild known as Leather Neck Raiders (LNR). They would constantly field 40+ players and get crushed by the smaller guild I was in ViP. We would raid them anywhere from 15 vs 40 and so on. They lost more then 80% of the fights we had with this numbers. And the funny thing is Vander was one of their worst pvpers back then just like hes one of KVG's worst pvpers now. He even used Razor to play in a time when no one used it(because it was bannable). Imagine the only person playing on steam on demise while everyone else played without razor and just used in game hotkeys to play. Yes this was virtually the difference of Razor and UO Assist. And, yet he was still one of the worst pvpers on the server and in LNR.

After losing fights 15 vs 40 he would then log onto forums and spout the same bullshit hes been spouting on these forums. Completely delusional stories fabricated from whatever cracked out version he wanted to believe.

Now I dont know if he's been trolling for the last 12+ years or if he actually believes these delusions, but at least now you have a little insight to this delusional morons point of view and can stop wasting your time replying to his bull shit.

Yes, everyone knows he sucks. No, the only people who believe what he's spouting is KVG and even several of them don't believe it.

No. I'm not saying everyone in KVG is as bad as him or as delusional as him, but he is definitely the most delusional player currently in KVG. Even more then Zulu.

Have a nice day Vander sorry that you suck, and that I gave people your backstory so maybe they will stop getting trolled by you. One day when you stop being delusional maybe you can actually learn to PvP. Practice more with Malo instead of fabricating bullshit stories.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vander Nars

Re: Vander Nars and his delusions.(just a little backstory)

Post by Vander Nars »

I have no issue with the backstory other than its a lil warped by your hatred of me. Yes iv always been in LNR and BEFORE transfers was introduced allowing pvpers from multi shards to combine under one banner (VIP) LNR won more fights against similar guilds who fielded similar numbers on atl. Than came the era of smaller guilds made of nothing but good pvpers from multi shards fighting vs guilds with bigger numbers BUT less pvpers. So yes these guilds did well for a bit having the luxury of being made of mostly good pvpers from a bunch of shards fighting native born atl guilds who only had atl to pick from for their recruitment. However many of these guilds adapt and changed and vip lost its hold on the shard regardless of its advantage in having all good pvpers. After a few years of transfers the number of good pvpers in each guild balanced out a lil more and VIP was not even a guild anymore. LNR went on to have many successful moments with some moments of inactive due to the guild leadership being all family and playing/taking breaking all at the same time.

LNR was a successful guild long before vip was ever a concept and was still a successful guild long after vip fell apart due to pvper ego drama however this backstory is about me so we will get back on point to that. Yes iv spent the last 12+ years trolling the shit out of people and its cute that you think im just the worst player in LNR/KVG however I have to point out that you still learned my mother fucking name didnt you, so here I am 12+ years laters hearing still hearing my name and backstory being told by some nobody who didnt stand out enough among all the others to be recognize. I dont give a fuck if you dont like me or you think your exposing some big secret about my past, at the end of the day you I still matter enough for you to remember my name and thats more than I can say about you. :coffee:
Loler

Post by Loler »

The only reason you stand out is based off the fact of how delusional you are.

I played on most of the US servers before server transfers was ever a thing.

And most of VIP quit after pub 46 when all of the trammies some how got onto the PVP update team and basically ruined pvp. http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_46. Yes we stuck around for a little and still dominated while we played but the game was never the same anymore and most of us moved on.

Oh and talking about recruiting and so forth. When ViP came over to ATL, LNR absorbed AE from Legends(OSI) And was fielding around 50-60 in the large fights. Just as your delusional as fuck your memory dont seem so good either.

A little backstory on AE.

They fielded 20-40 members on Legends and completely merged with LNR on ATL because a small portion of VIP was stomping AE on Legends as well. The merger didnt help AE to much they just came over to a larger server with more of the core ViP members and got crushed as well.

Lastly I dont hate you. You suck the fact you probably believe what you type just makes me shake my head and feel sorry for you. If anything I pity you, 12+ years on a game always trying to cheat and abuse advantages (Razor on OSI), and yet you still suck more then your average trammy. Yet again another delusion misinterpreting hatred for pity. So sad, little man.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:The only reason you stand out is based off the fact of how delusional you are.

I played on most of the US servers before server transfers was ever a thing.

And most of VIP quit after pub 46 when all of the trammies some how got onto the PVP update team and basically ruined pvp. http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_46. Yes we stuck around for a little and still dominated while we played but the game was never the same anymore and most of us moved on.

Oh and talking about recruiting and so forth. When ViP came over to ATL, LNR absorbed AE from Legends(OSI) And was fielding around 50-60 in the large fights. Just as your delusional as fuck your memory dont seem so good either.

A little backstory on AE.

They fielded 20-40 members on Legends and completely merged with LNR on ATL because a small portion of VIP was stomping AE on Legends as well. The merger didnt help AE to much they just came over to a larger server with more of the core ViP members and got crushed as well.

Lastly I dont hate you. You suck the fact you probably believe what you type just makes me shake my head and feel sorry for you. If anything I pity you, 12+ years on a game always trying to cheat and abuse advantages (Razor on OSI), and yet you still suck more then your average trammy. Yet again another delusion misinterpreting hatred for pity. So sad, little man.
Your lying about fielding 50-60 players, we merged because lnr was no longer fielding 40+ players but nice try. Are you realy gonna the moral high ground about cheating when your in Hz? Your fucking guild leader is responsible for most of the script ruining this fucking shard, maybe you should stop dick riding me and look at your fucking guild of cheating fucks and go shame them.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I see you remember recruiting an entire guild, I guess you were right you only recruited Atlantic players. Even within 2 posts you cant keep your shit strait holy fucking delusional.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I see you remember recruiting an entire guild, I guess you were right you only recruited Atlantic players. Even within 2 posts you cant keep your shit strait holy fucking delusional.
Are you fucking retarded? Did you fail to understand this line? " After a few years of transfers the number of good pvpers in each guild balanced out a lil more and VIP was not even a guild anymore. " We didnt take in the AE members until few years later you stupid fuck.

When vip members all transferred from different shards to atl pretty much every other guild had nothing but native atl players in their guild and it was like that for the first year or two.

Also I see you fucking dodged my point about your guild full of cheaters, why dont you say something about that you cunt.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I'll just let you go back and re-read your 3 posts. All of which contradict each other.

You probably wont catch on to the contradictions because of your own delusions.

I truly do pity you, or maybe i envy you. To be able to walk threw life with such a distorted reality and truly believe the shit you spew.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I'll just let you go back and re-read your 3 posts. All of which contradict each other.

You probably wont catch on to the contradictions because of your own delusions.

I truly do pity you, or maybe i envy you. To be able to walk threw life with such a distorted reality and truly believe the shit you spew.
There are no contradiction, its just you trying to twist and imply things I didnt say. Iv already explain to your stupid ass that most guilds on atl when transfers first hit stayed mostly atl only players for the first year or so, during that time there was 2 or 3 pvpers only guilds that took advantage of their ability to mass alot of good pvpers under one banner. This was effective for a lil while until drama from egos and other guilds adapting balanced things out and the pvpers spread out a lil more evenly among all the guilds. If you cant understand that your a stupid fucking cunt and I cant help you. You still dodging my point about your guild leader being the reason for all the scripts ruining demise or the fact that all of Hz abused the gate bots and teleport scripts that ruin field pvp. Seriously keep running your fucking mouth cause its getting funny watching you go around in circles trying to tie me up in some big lie and shame me for using razor on osi when we all fucking know about Hz spawn cam scripts.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Vander Nars wrote:its cute that you think im just the worst player in LNR/KVG
Just curious, do you disagree?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Loler wrote:Just so you guys can stop wasting your time I'm going to give you a little insight. This guy didn't join KVG and become delusional hes been that way since I played vs him on Atlantic OSi.

He was in a guild known as Leather Neck Raiders (LNR). They would constantly field 40+ players and get crushed by the smaller guild I was in ViP. We would raid them anywhere from 15 vs 40 and so on. They lost more then 80% of the fights we had with this numbers. And the funny thing is Vander was one of their worst pvpers back then just like hes one of KVG's worst pvpers now. He even used Razor to play in a time when no one used it(because it was bannable). Imagine the only person playing on steam on demise while everyone else played without razor and just used in game hotkeys to play. Yes this was virtually the difference of Razor and UO Assist. And, yet he was still one of the worst pvpers on the server and in LNR.

After losing fights 15 vs 40 he would then log onto forums and spout the same bullshit hes been spouting on these forums. Completely delusional stories fabricated from whatever cracked out version he wanted to believe.

Now I dont know if he's been trolling for the last 12+ years or if he actually believes these delusions, but at least now you have a little insight to this delusional morons point of view and can stop wasting your time replying to his bull shit.

Yes, everyone knows he sucks. No, the only people who believe what he's spouting is KVG and even several of them don't believe it.

No. I'm not saying everyone in KVG is as bad as him or as delusional as him, but he is definitely the most delusional player currently in KVG. Even more then Zulu.

Have a nice day Vander sorry that you suck, and that I gave people your backstory so maybe they will stop getting trolled by you. One day when you stop being delusional maybe you can actually learn to PvP. Practice more with Malo instead of fabricating bullshit stories.
I am more curious about the event that triggered you into writing this novel. The unshakable loler driven to writing a wall of text that almost no one will read all of. I too make such posts as well so I read it and will humor you. Vander is a funny guy and definitely not the worst player in KVG. I proudly retain that title.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Brad wrote:
I dont really care to be honest, Hz's opinion of me means so lil when it comes from guild full of trash. I mean you got loler trying to shame me for using razor when he's in the guild that is responsible for most the scripts ruining the shard and spawn camming, than we have a bunch of people like you who take handouts and help from kvg just to jump ship and use it against them. Why should I concern myself with the opinion of garbage?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bad Religion wrote:
Loler wrote:Just so you guys can stop wasting your time I'm going to give you a little insight. This guy didn't join KVG and become delusional hes been that way since I played vs him on Atlantic OSi.

I am more curious about the event that triggered you into writing this novel. The unshakable loler driven to writing a wall of text that almost no one will read all of. I too make such posts as well so I read it and will humor you. Vander is a funny guy and definitely not the worst player in KVG. I proudly retain that title.
My guess is it has somethig to do with kvg final push it to hz harry. Hz had like 16 people defending the harry and me, malo, josh and swizz dropped around 8 of them in our final push.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Vander Nars wrote:
Brad wrote:
I dont really care to be honest, Hz's opinion of me means so lil when it comes from guild full of trash. I mean you got loler trying to shame me for using razor when he's in the guild that is responsible for most the scripts ruining the shard and spawn camming, than we have a bunch of people like you who take handouts and help from kvg just to jump ship and use it against them. Why should I concern myself with the opinion of garbage?
This level of aggression in reply to a simple question is quite concerning. The help I got was a starter spawned suit and some help with my connection from Zulu. The macros I was given when joining came from MB anyway. I think Malo will confirm I was going to return the suit he gave me but he declined. I think the real question is if you've been trolling people for 12 years, why are you such massive troll bait yourself?
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

In this conflict loler vs varden, I have read only Lolers posts, and I think its objective because Loler would never come on forums and fabricate things LOL and I know what to expect from vanders posts just copied and pasted slurs. I think there is a kid behind vanders computer, cause he reflects ajani too much, the followng logic matches, ha, you disagree with me, I will post violent memes!!
The Silvertiger and Billy like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Anyway we dont use cams, but rather a staff member "go to player" and you cant do anything with it, because who are you? who is tempest? who is logan? and now you want to ruin my game, and stop me from using uo adrenaline and a staff account? You guys lack a character to push things, but enough about you.