Vander Nars and his delusions.(just a little backstory)

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Vander Nars and his delusions.(just a little backstory)

Post by The Silvertiger »

Legacy wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Reefer makes them slightly better, but he will soon realize (if he hasn't already) why it is rough to play with them.
Getting zerged all the time? Yep, hard.
When you coming back to American guild, my friend?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Legacy wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Reefer makes them slightly better, but he will soon realize (if he hasn't already) why it is rough to play with them.
Getting zerged all the time? Yep, hard.
When you coming back to American guild, my friend?
I have no intent. Would tip the (already very fragile lol) balance too much.
Lucifall
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Kapero, just watch your oaks video kid, y'all looked like retards the whole video lol.
Also, ask malo to release the harry video, had like 6-7 at the beginning then carebear had to leave to fix his wife's car, desa had to pick up his wife or something and venom had some emergency so we had 4 me-Vander-swizzle-Malo. We did die to you when you pushed up but hey we are 4 people vs I think y'all said like 16? We also established that it was probably 6 (although I thought I counted 8 in the pic, but I could be wrong). And we killed 6 dudes while pushing y'all with 4 vs what 14-16? I mean I know they say numbers don't really matter in chokepoints but good god y'all got fucked lol. I mean if you don't have the situational awareness to recognize 6 of your dudes dead then maybe mb should rethink allowing you in a chokepoint kid.
Vander Nars likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

atomic chicken wrote:Kapero, just watch your oaks video kid, y'all looked like retards the whole video lol.
Also, ask malo to release the harry video, had like 6-7 at the beginning then carebear had to leave to fix his wife's car, desa had to pick up his wife or something and venom had some emergency so we had 4 me-Vander-swizzle-Malo. We did die to you when you pushed up but hey we are 4 people vs I think y'all said like 16? We also established that it was probably 6 (although I thought I counted 8 in the pic, but I could be wrong). And we killed 6 dudes while pushing y'all with 4 vs what 14-16? I mean I know they say numbers don't really matter in chokepoints but good god y'all got fucked lol. I mean if you don't have the situational awareness to recognize 6 of your dudes dead then maybe mb should rethink allowing you in a chokepoint kid.
They try so hard to justify their numbers and everyone else sucks apparently. I've never been impressed by anyone in Hz. They're shit players with shit tactics and shitty attitudes. House fighting and zerging are seriously the only thing I ever see from them. When was the last time they fought even numbers or won a fight with less numbers like kvg does? Fuckin never. Anyone who joins Hz doesn't have the mental fortitude of a goddamn 5 year old eating shit from a toilet. Weak minded individuals. Fight like us and win or keep your mouths shut about 'how good you are'
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

As for kapero....he never does anything but pick on players with less than average suit builds. When he is around kvg he just runs nonstop or stands on Brit gate using a script to hop back and forth. He's back in Hz but for how long? He guild hops worse than his mother dick hops. Kapero could have actually been a good pvper with some good coaching and a better team but he has hit his talents peak. You can't teach a retard new tricks. Honestly he should be focusing on his English grammar rather than posting illiterate garbage on forums that no one fuckin understands.
Tempest and Vander Nars like this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Weren't you in Hz?
Loler

Post by Loler »

we had 13 the official number. MB posted a video of the oaks and harry in 1 video. We also wiped you with 11 when you had 7 while having loop push against from the other side. You want to talk about a specific part of the fight where u had 4 and killed some people. We won the harry, got all the scrolls and wiped you several times with 2 guilds pushing against us.

You want to talk about oaks spawns being bad? Ask Malo about the time they had 15+ vs 5 hz and had to abandon the oaks after 2 hours of getting smashed? If he doesnt want to talk about it I can always get Dwn Wth Vwls in here he was in kvg at the time and quit partly because of that.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I remember that, that's when we had cucumber jim and tokeman as shotcallers right? lol that was not a fun time. Also, that was like a year ago, you dont need to reach that far back, getting defensive, maybe just a little? Mmm, im not sure if you counted right, but hey still it's 4 v 13, loop was meteoring us while it was going on (probably hitting some of yall too). I mean you're like doing damage control at this point lol.
Vander Nars likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I have to go that far back was the last oaks prime time I've seen kvg done. Unless you count kvg prime time of 1-3am eastern. Just the fact you tried to talk shit about an oaks. When your guild has a much worse history there.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Uh I mean y'all just didn't raid the last 2 we did at like 6pm pst (our usual play time during the week) y'all were taking a break or something. Last harry we did I think servos was the only one who half-way attempted to raid lol. Granted it was like midnight, but we've raided loop at midnight-1am multiple times. Ain't our faults you decide not to play late, y'all must work early, happens.

I mean we play when we aren't at work, some live on west coast

Also, that oaks was a few days ago, you brought up something from a year ago, I mean you claim Vander is delusional lol but hey man you guys keep thinking you and your scripts make you all hot shit. Half your players don't even use bars.

I'm just saying the proof is in the pudding, y'all got fucked up at a spawn and harry. Maybe, y'all were successful but y'all looked like potatos lol. Always the tragic case of us needing 1 or 2 more dudes. Keep bringing up shit from a year ago, keeping grasping at straws morto. And I'll keep werking kids by hand.
Vander Nars likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

You smoken the same shit as vander i guess.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Right bud, look at the video, MB posted it. Yall were getting fucked up. You can say you weren't but hey if you're gonna act blind go for it lol. You're basically becoming kapero with the shit talk at this point bud.
Vander Nars likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

we work an oaks from lvl 1-4 while getting raided the entire time, and kill the oaks without a single kvg hitting it. I dont know what you guys count as a win but i want whatever you guys are smoking.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

loler trying to explain away that ass whooping is funny as fuck "but we only had 13". If i was in hz id be fucking ashamed to have my guild come on this forum and try to explain why they got worked with triple numbers. Do us all a favor and take them million dollar suits yall got and toss that shit in the garbage than go grab a pair of brightsight lenses and a boomstick cause that the level yall playing at right now.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I didnt say we won, I said we fucked you guys up lol, all i said is needed 2 more dudes and yall probably would've been wiped, but that didnt happen. Also welcome to spawns where u have to fight people and mobs. Im glad yall have the confidence to post a video of yall looking like straight potatoes.