NWO IS RECRUITING BROTHA

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: NWO IS RECRUITING BROTHA

Post by The Silvertiger »

Alvin wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:He's just jealous he's not in a good guild. Don't mind him.
he is in a guild
Alvin... I like you.

See the adjective.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Chad Reed, ortiz and Vitek- like this.
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

Just recruit the whole server LOL!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Scripted U IRL wrote:Just recruit the whole server LOL!
are u apart of the loop/req/msby alliance? I assume u are or where at one point so you prolly shouldnt be talking shit about someone recruiting the whole server.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Scripted U IRL wrote:Just recruit the whole server LOL!
are u apart of the loop/req/msby alliance? I assume u are or where at one point so you prolly shouldnt be talking shit about someone recruiting the whole server.
ReQ has never been allied with MSBY
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Scripted U IRL likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

req was in the zerg alliance for a long ass time, they got replaced with msby. just cause req aint apart of the zerg alliance anymore dont mean they havent been super zerging it for last year and half or however long that alliances been around.
Chad Reed likes this.
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

@vander nars - I can say what I want and do what I want. you all are hypocrites.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Scripted U IRL wrote:@vander nars - I can say what I want and do what I want. you all are hypocrites.
When people talk like this it makes we want to login and give them these hands! Lucky for you in an effort to promote pvp growth on demise Kvg has restricted its play time to once every other week or less, at which point we login and remind everyone why we are still consider the best on the shard.
zulu2401 likes this.