Poison tick combo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
EV

Poison tick combo

Post by EV »

any of you gentlmen can help me out on what a poison tick combo is?
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
EV

Re: Poison tick combo

Post by EV »

is it real? or is it a myth.. like the female g spot?
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

EV

Post by EV »

**** dont worry im saving my virginity too***

and remember.. there is no such thing as a dumb question.

raptor-

Post by raptor- »

basically you time the tick to keep them psn locked and get a little extra damage out
it wont work here with no faster cast recovery between spells minus in the duel pits where u can turn on "osi accurate casting"
EV

Post by EV »

hrmm..

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

EV wrote:and remember.. there is no such thing as a dumb question.
Keep telling yourself that. The poison tick disrupts so if you can time a spell loaded at the same time you get a combo. As stated above the implementation of steam has made this almost undoable... Almost.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

You know what it is ev :p, but no it doesn't exist on demise, or atleast a traditional one, you can pull pseudo cycles with weaken spam/ painspike and harm/magic arrow.
EV and The Silvertiger like this.
EV

Post by EV »

ok awesome, i was trying to time out the poison tick so i be like... weaken flame arrow(because it is delayed) than poison, back to weaken flame arrow by then it should tick and i cast revenant or strangle!

*binding it to my F key*

EV

Post by EV »

Why cast weaken when there is clumsy?

Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Lowers their hp noob!
The Silvertiger and EV like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

its dependent upon who you're dueling, but my fave was poisoning them, then if they were fast, i'd have to do weaken harm arrow lightning, but if they were slower on the cure, i could do harm harm arrow lightning.

bane likes to do almost exclusively weakens and lightnings because it's more controlled but you must keep them locked a lot longer if you do that.

only problem is on demise, no FCR and no FCR delay after an interrupt means dueling is pointless.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass