This is a very important question...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: This is a very important question...

Post by Arden »

I think we should go back to uoa only lol! Make demise great again.
atomic chicken likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reason wrote:I love how Vander thinks he's actually an effective troll. Lets for a second put aside how bad he is in this game has anyone actually seen him? I mean a guy like that can't possibly upset anyone lmao.

But strictly in game he was easily one of the worst osi players I've ever fought against. And he might have been the first person to use Razor while the rest of us were using UO assist. My guild VIP used to kill this kid 10v50+ in his lnr zerg he hid behind before we chased them off the game.
Attachments
IMG_1941.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG (13.74 KiB) Viewed 2524 times
Reason

Post by Reason »

Arden wrote:I think we should go back to uoa only lol! Make demise great again.
UOA/Razor is what made a lot of the free servers fun. Felt Hybrid got pretty lame once everyone used Sallos and then the server died when Sallos got messed up. Shows how some of these guys need scripts to actually pvp for em not sure how that is fun tbh.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Reason wrote:I love how Vander thinks he's actually an effective troll. Lets for a second put aside how bad he is in this game has anyone actually seen him? I mean a guy like that can't possibly upset anyone lmao.

But strictly in game he was easily one of the worst osi players I've ever fought against. And he might have been the first person to use Razor while the rest of us were using UO assist. My guild VIP used to kill this kid 10v50+ in his lnr zerg he hid behind before we chased them off the game.
If you want, I can train vander to duel in the pits.

I'll put a measly 20mil on him against you just for fun. I actually don't think he's "that" bad.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Tempest wrote:

If you want, I can train vander to duel in the pits.

I'll put a measly 20mil on him against you just for fun. I actually don't think he's "that" bad.
These guys have no suits yet or even pvped with this casting lol... ill take randys spot though, he could use 20mill.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

You'll be taking my money using my suit.

No thanks, lol.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Reefer likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Tempest wrote:You'll be taking my money using my suit.

No thanks, lol.
Yeah lol.
Supreme Lord Calamity

Post by Supreme Lord Calamity »

Vander Nars wrote:
Supreme Lord Calamity wrote:I've never used any scripts whatsoever to pvp and I don't intend to start now.

The best players have always been the best players regardless of crutches like spamming ma-fb on a loop or using a 1 button heal macro that remove curses, cures and heals you while chugging. All of that is fine and dandy to use sure, but typically not needed.

Although I can safely say we didn't come here to entertain dueling (lest you wanna get raped on that OSI casting which I can guarantee you all lose 10/10 vs me) we did infact come here to take advantage of pvp.

Also, Vander you tried using LNR to zerg good guilds for a decade on Atlantic and it never worked. I don't really think you or any of your cronies have the mental capacity to influence a field fight whatsoever due to your limited situational awareness and borderline room temperature IQ.

Hey what do I know though right? I'm only recognized as the single greatest mage to ever play this game by anyone who is established in PvP. Oh wait.. ;)
LNR was only a zerg guild during atl peak years when every guild was a zerg fielding 30+. You can trash Lnr and me all you want but ur still the loser who goes from shard to shard talking about their the greatest player of a 20+ year old video game, its like u never accomplised anything in life worth talking about so you been bragging about the same ole lame shit for years. Congrats on being the best player of a dying game im fucking sure burger joints will give a fuck when you leave your mother's basement to apply.
Here we go with the 'I'm not good at this game i've dedicated my life to so I'll talk about your life like I know anything'. I speak about UO on UO forums because unlike you im not some overweight low self-esteem acne-scarred reject that lives in a 2;1 apartment in a shit neighborhood. I guarantee my finances are in a way better place than yours... and by a longshot fuckup.

Back to UO. You are shit. I'm the best.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Supreme Lord Calamity wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Supreme Lord Calamity wrote:I've never used any scripts whatsoever to pvp and I don't intend to start now.

The best players have always been the best players regardless of crutches like spamming ma-fb on a loop or using a 1 button heal macro that remove curses, cures and heals you while chugging. All of that is fine and dandy to use sure, but typically not needed.

Although I can safely say we didn't come here to entertain dueling (lest you wanna get raped on that OSI casting which I can guarantee you all lose 10/10 vs me) we did infact come here to take advantage of pvp.

Also, Vander you tried using LNR to zerg good guilds for a decade on Atlantic and it never worked. I don't really think you or any of your cronies have the mental capacity to influence a field fight whatsoever due to your limited situational awareness and borderline room temperature IQ.

Hey what do I know though right? I'm only recognized as the single greatest mage to ever play this game by anyone who is established in PvP. Oh wait.. ;)
LNR was only a zerg guild during atl peak years when every guild was a zerg fielding 30+. You can trash Lnr and me all you want but ur still the loser who goes from shard to shard talking about their the greatest player of a 20+ year old video game, its like u never accomplised anything in life worth talking about so you been bragging about the same ole lame shit for years. Congrats on being the best player of a dying game im fucking sure burger joints will give a fuck when you leave your mother's basement to apply.
Here we go with the 'I'm not good at this game i've dedicated my life to so I'll talk about your life like I know anything'. I speak about UO on UO forums because unlike you im not some overweight low self-esteem acne-scarred reject that lives in a 2;1 apartment in a shit neighborhood. I guarantee my finances are in a way better place than yours... and by a longshot fuckup.

Attachments
yoda.jpg
yoda.jpg (33.22 KiB) Viewed 2440 times
pimpinez likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

Gotta kill Morto first Cal, he's the best duelist on the server. :lol:

Would be funny to watch.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

Would be funny to watch.
But he failed to make it to me at the easter tournament lol.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Supreme Lord Calamity wrote:Does anyone with any actual pvp ability or any history of being above average play here?
you wont fit in around here without 500kk suit and auto teleport script git gud
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Reefer wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

Would be funny to watch.
But he failed to make it to me at the easter tournament lol.

Yea he got toasted by his own guildmate yamaha lol
Supreme Lord Calamity

Post by Supreme Lord Calamity »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

Would be funny to watch.
All shit talk aside, ask Morto about his all time record versus me in duels and then right after ask him his record vs me in field fights for gold.

:twisted:
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Loop has never been out number so you can stop with the lies right there, maybe you shouldnt make a bunch of claims of leading a guild to victory if your a two faced cunt who abandons ship within the first 2 weeks.
Loop has been consistently outnumbered in the past two weeks. Yesterday me and madu raided you guys with Uchiha 3x ?????????. We also fought 5x6x9 (us, kvg, hz) at coon in the same day.

And right now there's Nwo and KvG sitting at the gate staring at each other because they are now officially allied.
Last edited by Legacy on July 28th, 2017, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucifall