This is a very important question...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: This is a very important question...

Post by Tempest »

Legacy wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Loop has been consistently outnumbered in the past two weeks. Yesterday me and madu raided you guys with Uchiha 3x ?????????. We also fought 5x6x9 (us, kvg, hz) at coon in the same day.

Even right now there's Nwo and KvG sitting at the gate staring at each other because they are now officially allied.
5x6x9=270

we did not have that many good sir.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Arden wrote:I think we should go back to uoa only lol! Make demise great again.
#makedemiseanosiemulatoragain
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Kvg + nwo haven't been allied until yesterday lol. Legit in the morning yesterday Vander and I wiped an ES and nwo guy in a 2v2 at shame then like 6 hrs later we are allied with nwo.
We were never unofficially allies, we killed each other when we weren't allied. Shit nwo most the time they focused us over hz xD when we were outnumbered. I remember last week it was me, Chad and epi fighting 6 hz and nwo fucking kept hitting Chad with mortals lol. All good though. You called more dudes, then we called more dudes. Everyone has dudes now lets all bang in the field.
#ilovebangingdudes
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

atomic chicken wrote:Kvg + nwo haven't been allied until yesterday lol. Legit in the morning yesterday Vander and I wiped an ES and nwo guy in a 2v2 at shame then like 6 hrs later we are allied with nwo.
We were never unofficially allies, we killed each other when we weren't allied. Shit nwo most the time they focused us over hz xD when we were outnumbered. I remember last week it was me, Chad and epi fighting 6 hz and nwo fucking kept hitting Chad with mortals lol. All good though. You called more dudes, then we called more dudes. Everyone has dudes now lets all bang in the field.
#ilovebangingdudes

Chill out.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

He's in the zone reefer, let him have his fun lol
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Reefer likes this.
EV

Post by EV »

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Reefer wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:Kvg + nwo haven't been allied until yesterday lol. Legit in the morning yesterday Vander and I wiped an ES and nwo guy in a 2v2 at shame then like 6 hrs later we are allied with nwo.
#ilovebangingdudes

Chill out.
Was that unchill? Legacy (i think) implied we had an unofficial alliance, i was just trying to give examples of that not being true.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

atomic chicken wrote:
Reefer wrote:
#ilovebangingdudes

Chill out.
Was that unchill? Legacy (i think) implied we had an unofficial alliance, i was just trying to give examples of that not being true.
No, I flat out said you guys are allied now. In fact, I even said Uchiha raided KvG with us, outnumbered.
Last edited by Legacy on July 28th, 2017, 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucifall
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I think we should go to easyuo only. May the best scripters win!
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Bad Religion wrote:I think we should go to easyuo only. May the best scripters win!
I loved easyuo because it fucked up and got you killed, well steam does that still too when you have someone who auto chugs and auto apples from a mortal at 100% hp LOL
Aeyko

Post by Aeyko »

I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with some of you guys on this server. I think you guys will be surprised with 20 vs 6 or 8 doesn't go in it's usual fashion with us. I hope to have some good fights in the very near future boys and girls :)
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

I will lay it out there, these kids are fucked.
EV and Aeyko like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Should be fun to see how everyone matches up
atomic chicken and Arden like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

All this internet dick swinging should make for some good fights... Be sure to use the bathroom before you come on the field.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

EV

Post by EV »

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151