This is a very important question...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Reefer

Re: This is a very important question...

Post by Reefer »

Tempest wrote:More like coming to a server where using hotkeys does not work, then complaining when it doesn't.

You either script here or you don't. You'll understand what I mean the very first right you get in.

If you do come here and compete, it'll be because you script, not because you are good. No one playing demise is a good caster (including myself), simply because casting spells doesn't exist, instead your spells are casted for you.

Welcome to the World of Scripts.
That's funny you say that LOL, all it takes is a fucking brain to do it. I tried and tried to teach you but Demise got the best of you.

I hate to tell everyone but once these fellas are geared, our sync dumps and your casting isn't going to mean shit on the field and people are going to be fucking murdered.
Bad Religion likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Tempest wrote:More like coming to a server where using hotkeys does not work, then complaining when it doesn't.

You either script here or you don't. You'll understand what I mean the very first right you get in.

If you do come here and compete, it'll be because you script, not because you are good. No one playing demise is a good caster (including myself), simply because casting spells doesn't exist, instead your spells are casted for you.

That's funny you say that LOL, all it takes is a fucking brain to do it. I tried and tried to teach you but Demise got the best of you.

I hate to tell everyone but once these fellas are geared, our sync dumps and your casting isn't going to mean shit on the field and people are going to be fucking murdered.
Why am I not surprised you abandon loop within 2 weeks, I wonder how long all these egos gonna last when they get zerg into the ground.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Anyone who doubts that they'll compete is mistaken, they are a talented bunch of players who work well together.
I look forward to good fights.
Bad Religion likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

Why am I not surprised you abandon loop within 2 weeks, I wonder how long all these egos gonna last when they get zerg into the ground.
Abandon loop? Yes, I am going to play with mages that I played with on OSI, that has the same play style as me and that can actually understand me while i'm calling other than Brunus.

Don't be upset, I took loop out numbered and killed people while one guy was translating my fucking call, you just wait you pathetic excuse of a troll.
Bad Religion likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Not to cause a dust-up, all I am saying is that you can hand a retard a script and he can compete with anyone else, no matter the "skill" of the other player.

Yes, positioning wins most fights now with the current casting, but you must look at the woods from within, not from the edge at a distance.

In simpler terms, using standard hotkeys is out-gunned by scripts with this casting. It's like pitting a chihuahua against a pitbull.

I hope that clarifies what I said a little better so you can understand what I was trying to say.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Reefer likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

Abandon loop? Yes, I am going to play with mages that I played with on OSI, that has the same play style as me and that can actually understand me while i'm calling other than Brunus.

Don't be upset, I took loop out numbered and killed people while one guy was translating my fucking call, you just wait you pathetic excuse of a troll.
Why would I be upset that you lived up to my every expectation of being a failure and a disloyal piece of shit, everyone in kvg was talking about how u wouldnt make it a month in loop before u abandon them and look is was right. Now your mystical llama herder giddy ass is running all over the forums so excited about our special "surprise" like some preteen girl who just met her idol lol.
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I like reefer and respect his skills as a player, but half that guild you bring over will realize they actually have to put time into getting items they need to compete and quit, like every other pvp focused guild. Hope you prove me wrong though.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

eh reefer is a solid ass mage and is very loyal to his real group and they im sure wont be back dred is a great choice all speak solid english so calls are unsterstood instantly without delay of a translator
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

eh reefer is a solid ass mage and is very loyal to his real group and they im sure wont be back dred is a great choice all speak solid english so calls are undterstood instantly without delay of a translator
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

You do not have to be a good player to have fun or to play this game
Logain and ortiz like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I don't doubt any of that, I doubt their willingness to farm for the items they require to compete.
Supreme Lord Calamity

Post by Supreme Lord Calamity »

I've never used any scripts whatsoever to pvp and I don't intend to start now.

The best players have always been the best players regardless of crutches like spamming ma-fb on a loop or using a 1 button heal macro that remove curses, cures and heals you while chugging. All of that is fine and dandy to use sure, but typically not needed.

Although I can safely say we didn't come here to entertain dueling (lest you wanna get raped on that OSI casting which I can guarantee you all lose 10/10 vs me) we did infact come here to take advantage of pvp.

Also, Vander you tried using LNR to zerg good guilds for a decade on Atlantic and it never worked. I don't really think you or any of your cronies have the mental capacity to influence a field fight whatsoever due to your limited situational awareness and borderline room temperature IQ.

Hey what do I know though right? I'm only recognized as the single greatest mage to ever play this game by anyone who is established in PvP. Oh wait.. ;)
Reefer likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

You don't need scripts to be good here, I've seen reefer mop up 2 or 3 people that were using scripts on steam. While he was still using razor and not even struggling
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Reefer likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Supreme Lord Calamity wrote:I've never used any scripts whatsoever to pvp and I don't intend to start now.

The best players have always been the best players regardless of crutches like spamming ma-fb on a loop or using a 1 button heal macro that remove curses, cures and heals you while chugging. All of that is fine and dandy to use sure, but typically not needed.

Although I can safely say we didn't come here to entertain dueling (lest you wanna get raped on that OSI casting which I can guarantee you all lose 10/10 vs me) we did infact come here to take advantage of pvp.

Also, Vander you tried using LNR to zerg good guilds for a decade on Atlantic and it never worked. I don't really think you or any of your cronies have the mental capacity to influence a field fight whatsoever due to your limited situational awareness and borderline room temperature IQ.

Hey what do I know though right? I'm only recognized as the single greatest mage to ever play this game by anyone who is established in PvP. Oh wait.. ;)
LNR was only a zerg guild during atl peak years when every guild was a zerg fielding 30+. You can trash Lnr and me all you want but ur still the loser who goes from shard to shard talking about their the greatest player of a 20+ year old video game, its like u never accomplised anything in life worth talking about so you been bragging about the same ole lame shit for years. Congrats on being the best player of a dying game im fucking sure burger joints will give a fuck when you leave your mother's basement to apply.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Looks like calamity brought out the coherent English in Lord Opy
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."