Hz got busted.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: Hz got busted.

Post by Bad Religion »

Dude you dont have to make a seperate post for every thought.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

I keep my account active just in case we ever get a wild hair up our ass but I doubt it will ever happen.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

I can do whatever I like.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

I have some catching up to do on posts since we have a new forums.... ;)
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

So sit back and enjoy the scrolling buddy! .!. :D .!.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

el pepino

Post by el pepino »

Classic.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

If there were one single justifiable staff intervention in the history of this shitfest of a server, it should be to end this level of scripting. Staff have known of them watching spawns and the fact it posts shit in discord all unattended as well as emails etc and they haven't lifted a finger to stop it.
Brad

Post by Brad »

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Go back to wherever you came from you're not welcome here anymore. The last come back tour you did stank. Once you left the guild instantly got better and started wiping the server.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

el pepino wrote:I'm sure if Ryan knew about it he would agree.
He knew. But when we talked to him he decided too much trading had been done around those pieces of gear and people would be extremely upset. I, for instance, dropped orny for a pair of leggings that allowed me to buff Rider of Scourge's suit.

Xavier did a lot of stupid shit. He dropped Chun's house, your castles, Bile's stuff, everything, after being confronted about the stupid shit he was doing. I almost got banned myself when I confronted him.
Lucifall
el pepino and Haswell like this.
badkorean

Post by badkorean »

So dosen't care about of Hz cheating in game. Is it right or no? Anyone can doing like this or something?
always.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yes, on demise you can literally do whatever you want. Staff don't even respond to bug reports, let alone give 2 shits about people cheating in pvp.

I would suggest just abusing/exploiting the rules and mechanics as much as possible yourself. This is the wild west of UO, adapt or leave.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

badkorean wrote:So dosen't care about of Hz cheating in game. Is it right or no? Anyone can doing like this or something?
Depends what exactly you're talking about. Posting in-game guild chat isn't illegal. So far what you have shown isn't proof of illegal use of the game or third party programs...

Up your game...

Where's the pictures of those emails, malo?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
badkorean

Post by badkorean »

The Silvertiger wrote:
badkorean wrote:So dosen't care about of Hz cheating in game. Is it right or no? Anyone can doing like this or something?
Depends what exactly you're talking about. Posting in-game guild chat isn't illegal. So far what you have shown isn't proof of illegal use of the game or third party programs...

Up your game...

Where's the pictures of those emails, malo?
Fuck_you.jpg
Fuck_you.jpg (66.95 KiB) Viewed 4709 times
always.